It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kazakhstan: Spectacular Fleet of UFOs hovering above the capital Astana.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+37 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
A spectacular fleet of balls of light hovering over the city of Astana, capital of Kazakhstan on the evening of June 20, 2014. Witnesses, having spotted the mysterious lights, they were able to document the event. In the footage you can watch hundreds of spheres, at a very high altitude, arranged in a cluster of lights flying towards the sky as if they were one single body. In fact, the spheres chasing each other, sometimes letting out slight flashes of light. Surely they are not Chinese lanterns or balloons, due to the dynamics of flight absolutely abnormal. Look at the amazing images!

ASTANA

edit on 23-6-2014 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Arken

Wow that is so cool. How many can you count? Never seen so many orbs in the sky like that. Beautiful

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Or fantastic swarm of fireflies just a few feet above his head!

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
They look like they are swinging back and forth.

edit on 6/23/2014 by trontech because: structure

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Wow that is so cool. How many can you count? Never seen so many orbs in the sky like that. Beautiful

Me too. Simply astonishing...
When I see the footage for the first time I wander "WTH are those Sphere of light in the sky?? Are they arrived for real?"

The location ASTANA is quite good and souspicious...

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Around the 1:30 mark

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   

That's someone with their hand in a glove, with lights sewn onto it. It all moves as a unit, and imagining a hand and arm moving around and you can see it spot on. That's my best guess.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Don't think so, the camera is on a high zoom. maybe they're celebrating some annual event though.

link   
it either looks like some types of reflective chaf floating on water or small lights on strings in trees being buffeted by wind..... there is a certain "wave action" that's either wind caused, or water caused. UFO's?.....I don't think so.

link   
Good find!
Now they are something i havnt seen before
I hope someone here can give us an explanation for them.
Their movement is odd, and there is too many of them to be r.c. planes or drones

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Don't think so, the camera is on a high zoom. maybe they're celebrating some annual event though.

High zoom is relative to the size of the object and it's distance.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Hmmm... maybe.

They could be a fantastic swarm of fireflies.

What let me perplexed is the altitude of this sighting. The zoom of the camera and the position point at very high altitude.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: trontech
They look like they are swinging back and forth.

I would say you're correct. It flies like balloons tied to strings with LED lights, all flopping around in the wind. It is, however, easier to claim "fleet" of something or other, rather than entertain a terrestrial explanation, which is the more likely explanation.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

High zoom is relative to the size of the object and it's distance.

Yes it is, but the lights are very clear points of light and bright, anything near and tiny would still be out of focus.

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008
Did you read the description for that video? It was the final project of a multimedia design project.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
It looks similar to the UFO fleet that was filmed over Mexico.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I wonder if anyone else got footage of this thing.

At one stage it does appear to move as a single object - like a school of fish or colony of ants. Trying to focus on just one object I get the impression they are "alive".

But it is also not outside the realms of impossibility that there may be a terrestrial answer, as Bonez has described.

Either way, I haven't seen anything like this before - great find Arken S&F

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_
Yeah, that's what I was thinking, a bunch of balloons tied together swinging in the breeze.

edit on 6/23/2014 by trontech because: spelling

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Interesting. The person videoing the lights did a good job of providing a sense that they were up on a balcony overlooking a rather nice looking section of a city.

The lights themselves did not appear to be lanterns, to my eyes. The blinking was very random and not synched like the large number of fireflies - and the camera did appear to zoom in to the sky at night, putting the lights well up above the city where you wouldn't find fireflies.

Buster - I did Google Translate on the Russian but saw no mention of it being a final design project, would you clarify that?

The lights did seem very connected. It could possibly be a great multitude (couple of hundred??) of balloons with a combination of flashing and steady LED lights - they were steady enough to almost seem wired into place, moving as a unit... This would be a very big project and so someone might have mentioned it - if Buster could show us where it said it was a design project, I'd be sold on that!

That is my best "terrestrial" explanation. Honestly though, I don't know for sure...

peace,
AB

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:54 PM
link   
LED balloons.

Someday...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join