It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expect More Fireworks At Tonight's Prime-time Oversight Hearing on IRS Obstruction...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Politics Perception Reality Three words that will end any puny spin on this subject. Anytime now you will be watching the wholesale throwing under the bus of the executive branch by the Ds up for election.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: xuenchen

The House inquiries started in 2011

Yes they did.

And when did the House committee request that Lois Lerner's emails be handed over to the investigation?

By law, the IRS had to keep all data.

The Commissioner confirmed it is law.

You didn't answer the question.

When did they request Lois Lerner's emails?

Asked and answered.

And now moot as of tonight.

The Commissioner admitted the IRS didn't keep the archives even though the (unconfirmed) 6 month tape was then available and intact.

But I think he is lying.

And you need to provide the contract that actually outlines the details of this unconfirmed 6 month back-up rule.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

Whos going to be thrown down 1st and whos going to be throwing?

We might need popcorn to watch that.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
the IRS told TREASURY who told White House,,who then told Congress 3 years later,,, hey its Congress.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   

So at most, the committee would have a few thousand more emails...added to the 70,000 emails they already have.

Please tell me what evidence they have uncovered in those 70,000 emails that suggest any wrong doing???

70,000 emails before and after the missing timeline.

All produced long after the alleged 6 month (multiple) tape overwrites yet they have them but not the golden ones from Lois's alleged crashed data.

and some "wrongdoings" here

Oh LOOK !! this guy may have found some !!

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Its like pro wrestling..a dog and pony show, they will all meet at the bar afterwards..someone will take a hit and end up a year later with a cushy do nothing job or cushy retirment. There is no real accountability from anyone.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
OMFG I about died at the beginning of Round 2 when Cummings decided to pull a Boehner and nearly 'cried'. Granted it seemed that every time he spoke it amounted to nothing more than fellating John Koskinen's ego.

I suffered through the ~4 hours of the inquiry and I cussed at my monitor on a pretty regular basis. The entire proceedings were such a joke, but worst of all was that not a single member honestly and thoroughly rebuked Koskinen for his smug and flippant attitude regarding the entire matter.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Let's assume that this is all . . . both sides . . . THEATER.

Globalist 'theatre d'absurd' . . .

What is their objective with this silly dance, play, charade?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Wanted to ask your fine mind, too:

Let's assume that this is all . . . both sides . . . THEATER.

Globalist 'theatre d'absurd' . . .

What is their objective with this silly dance, play, charade?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

The IRS is untouchable. The IRS is above puny laws. The IRS can do whatever it wants.

Distraction? From what?

ISIS?
Benghazi?
High unemployment?
Foreign policy disasters?
The VA scandals?

This is just an illustration that, while government has always been corrupt, they don't care if it is obvious now.

Rome is burning.
Alas Babylon.

Whatever, however you want to state it, we're in the stages of a major transition.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

The IRS is untouchable. The IRS is above puny laws. The IRS can do whatever it wants.

Distraction? From what?

ISIS?
Benghazi?
High unemployment?
The VA scandals?

This is just an illustration that, while government has always been corrupt, they don't care if it is obvious now.

Rome is burning.
Alas Babylon.

Whatever, however you want to state it, we're in the stages of a major transition

I think you are absolutely CORRECT.

I think the vast majority of the population are still wandering around sleep-walking oblivious or willfully blind about the state of affairs . . . the distance we are already down the road to the literal ARMAGEDDON.

Life is NOT going to go on as it always has.

Some HUGE, ENCOMPASSING, HORRIFIC CHANGES HAVE BEEN ENGINEERED.

They will be implemented . . . worse than most can even imagine.

It boggles my mind how many even ATSers are still asleep.

A question, Beezer . . . out of say your 24 closest friends and relatives, how many are awake about such issues and the rush to globalist hell?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

Distraction? From what?

ISIS?
Benghazi?
High unemployment?
The VA scandals?

Rome is burning.
Alas Babylon.

Whatever, however you want to state it, we're in the stages of a major transition

I think you are absolutely CORRECT.

I think the vast majority of the population are still wandering around sleep-walking oblivious or willfully blind about the state of affairs . . . the distance we are already down the road to the literal ARMAGEDDON.

Life is NOT going to go on as it always has.

Some HUGE, ENCOMPASSING, HORRIFIC CHANGES HAVE BEEN ENGINEERED.

They will be implemented . . . worse than most can even imagine.

It boggles my mind how many even ATSers are still asleep.

A question, Beezer . . . out of say your 24 closest friends and relatives, how many are awake about such issues and the rush to globalist hell?

Maybe half.

The rest?

They get their news from NBC, ABC, CBS, watch "Dancing with the stars" and couldn't find Benghazi on a map.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Have been pondering answering my own question . . .

2 cousins and spouses = 4 AWAKE

Aunt and uncle & 3 daughters and spouses = 8; = 12

Double cousin's 2 of 3 sons and one spouse = 3; = 15

8 closer church friends; = 23

A dozen or more church friends either block it out and pretend it's not true

or are oblivious.

8 out of 12 or so closer college friends are awake.

A lot of folks I know say things like . . . "Can't do anything about it and I got tired of losing sleep about it so I just block it out."

Some say things like . . . "I'm prepping as well as I can but I can't do much. I have to trust God to take care of me. He IS able and has promised to do so. He's done so all my life. I know I can trust Him. And I have to."

And I think that's probably a great perspective to have for most of us. Even a billionaire saint prepping to the max will run to the end of themselves and have to look up and pray desperately "HELP, DADDY!"

I just . . . it just boggles my mind how many are running around sleep-walking totally oblivious. The evidence is increasingly in neon colors and lights on 'billboards' and barn sides at every turn . . . i.e. they are rubbing it in our faces as you put so well--they don't care any more about hiding it. They are arrogantly exalting in how much they can already get away with.

Sigh.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Here is a question I want asked.

To the IRS.

With a budget of $12.8 BILLION dollars why the hell are they still using 'tape backups'.

That has a severe lack of that 'backup' part.

because they are not free to spend it on anything they like....you need separate appropriations for upgrades to hardware.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Distraction? From what?

ISIS?
Benghazi?
High unemployment?
The VA scandals?

Rome is burning.
Alas Babylon.

Whatever, however you want to state it, we're in the stages of a major transition.

uhmm, no we are not...republicans are just being republicans...everything is an outrage

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

70,000 emails before and after the missing timeline.

No, wrong again.

They have recovered plenty of emails from the time of her hard drive crashed. They recovered them from other mailboxes that she sent mail to or mail was sent to her. Yes, 6 other employees also had hard drive crashes during that time...I'm not aware what positions they hold in the IRS.

So again...the Republicans are just fishing for information because they haven't been able to find jack during this entire investigation.

So they look stupid...so they are trying to save face by making these lost emails the major focal point of the investigation...even though they have plenty of turned over documents and emails that show nothing is going on.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Hearings continue now on livestream link with O'connor from federal archive division on missing emails....daytime hearings on now...

livestream link
www.ustream.tv...

Issa just called her a hostile witness, she didn't agree with him.

Des

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
About two weeks before Lois Lerner's computer crashed a senator started asking questions of the IRS about the problems why the tea party groups were being stopped from non profit status.

Two weeks later Lois Lerner's computer crashed. at that time there were computer tape backups going back 6 months.

Instead of copying the backup to a new hard drive they tried to recover the data on the old hard drive..

They spent more then 6 months trying to recover the data from the old hard drive till after the backup tape was wiped.

They never tried to restore the data from the backup copy.

I have never heard of a computer crash wiping data off a hard drive.
Even a hard drive that no longer spins or has a electronic controller card problem still has the data on it.

The only way the data would be gone would be for it to be erased and written over.
If this was the case they still had the tape backup for 6 months.
But they never copied the tape backup and it was erased after 6 months.

There at this point no way this was not a criminal coverup/act.

Until someone can show me Evidence that this was not a criminal act i will have to believe it was.
And i will have to believe Obama knew and was a active part in the dirty tricks using the IRS against the republicans.

There is just too many problems with there story at this point and what is on the record about the lost data.

Right now the democrats are running delaying tactics to hide the criminal acts till after the next elections.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   

I'm curious.

If this were a conservative administration and the IRS had been targeting leftist organisations, would you still be defending the administration and the IRS?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Every bleeding heart liberal in Hollywood would be shoving their mugs in front of a camera throwing hissy fits....is what would be happening Beez.

Des

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join