It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expect More Fireworks At Tonight's Prime-time Oversight Hearing on IRS Obstruction...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:21 PM
link   
My roommate just came in from work, he hasn't paid attention to any of this. After 5 minutes, he believes Koskinen is blowing smoke. Saying a lot, but saying nothing at all.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: Echo3Foxtrot
Aaaannnnddd Jim Jordan is coming out guns blazing hitting this old crook with a beautiful barrage.

This play-by-play brought to you by...

Why is this guy a crook?

What law did this guy break?

It's a fast moving hearing and thread...we don't have time to babysit you....google is your friend...

Des

LOL...no one every has any answers on this website. They make a claim...and then can't back it up.

Hilarious.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

originally posted by: jhn7537
"You don't need to tell me about probability, I took a class at MIT"......

Damn.....

On the surface I would say Louis Learner should be playing the lottery, that is of course if everything is above board.

He's already pulled out his magic pen to make sure she does...

Des

I can at last wonder, since I must retire shortly--
if this kabuki in very boring worsted wool (the worst ever)
is going to significantly register with the fluoride guzzling
average TV public after tonight? I admit it, I threw my 25
out over four years ago and I'm still a hopeless mouth-breather.
Help me I'm screwed and I can't get up. May He awaken them all...

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I don't know who this IRS guy is...but he is pretty damn awesome.

He has sat there and responded to all these insane questions with calmness and clarity. They have tried to trip him up multiple times and he has had to correct THEM on their facts.

It's more political theater...I'm sure the Republican supporters are gushing with pleasure...they seem to like the theatrics and show rather than substance.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Oh My GOD Elijah is oh-so-solemn LOL LOL

Please.

He can't even assemble a legible sentence.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
These democrats need to pay attention to Americans instead of circling the wagons to protect their own.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Cummings is an idiot...he is there for himself just like all the other congressmen.

If he wanted to support the IRS guy, he would have asked questions to allow him to explain his side...because when the Republicans have the time, they don't let him speak or respond.

link   
I honestly wish that, for once, one of these investigations would get to the source. But, I think Obama has too many sycophants ready to dive under the bus. They'll just be rewarded down the road, after the dust settles.

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

No, I don't...and I'm sure the majority of you in this thread didn't know who he was either before this circus started a few months ago.

I'm fine with the truth...I didn't follow this manufactured scandal like a rabid dog like some have...so I don't know who this guy is...but he is a badass.
edit on Mon Jun 23 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
I don't know who this IRS guy is...but he is pretty damn awesome.

they seem to like the theatrics and show rather than substance.

It's difficult to get to the substance when it's be hidden or destroyed. Just like Fast & Furious, executive privilege can only be claimed if you have involvement. O has always claimed he knew nothing, but yet to protect his cronies he claimed executive privilege. No substance there either unless you count the dead bodies.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The Charade is actually starting to irritate me........

"Youre lying you can get those emails"

"no im not"

"yes you are, why wont you give them to us"

ENOUGH of the smoke in mirrors, you want to drive the nail in this coffin?

"Look we know your hard drives are backed up on a server, you stated that 2000 computers have gone down in the last few years, do you expect us to believe you lost EVERYTHING on those 2000 computers? We know you store it, we also know you cant just delete an email, because that too is stored somewhere else..........

Provide the emails or be prosecuted" -gavel slam-

Stop the puppet show, the people are tired of it......you cant tell me NO ONE in that room is aware that you cant just destroy a hard drive and all evidence is gone..........that doesnt work for people in the private sector.......

If i was accused tomorrow of terrorist activities and i melted my hard drive down they would find away to get every piece of information I ever sent out to anyone.....

ASK THE DAMN QUESTION and stop with the dog and pony show...........unless, theres something else going on behind the scenes you dont want us to take notice of.....

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Is this entire hearing seriously about Republicans crying about them not finding out this information first???

It's something my 5 year old would cry about.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Badass?? A guy hiding behind the truth and giving BS answers in response to legitimate questioning is not badass, in my eyes, it is criminal and should be deemed criminal. When you are serving public office you should have to answer ALL questions when in front of a congressional board. This also goes to Lois Lerner who loves invoking the 5th amendment and hiding behind it...
edit on 23-6-2014 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   
"Can you do that?"

"I'll do my best"

"Well let's hope it's better than that"

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Gotta be fair, Steven Horsford is making good points. Seems there are more people that should be on trial here as well.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

Badass?? A guy hiding behind the truth and giving BS answers in response to legitimate questioning is not badass, in my eyes, it is criminal and should be deemed criminal. When you are serving public office you should have to answer ALL questions when in front of a congressional board. This also goes to Lois Lerner who loves invoking the 5th amendment and hiding behind it...

From what I have watched, he has kept his calm in the face of some pretty loony toons up there and has given clear and consistent answers.

The one congressmen tried to keep getting him to admit that there were official records lost in Lerner's hard drive...and this guy didn't slip up once reminding him that it was emails lost...no known official records.

Yeah, this guy is a badass and making these guys look like clowns.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Is this streaming anywhere else? I was using the link that Des put up on the first page but it keeps disconnecting. I am on my android and did watch about an hour but it's gone now

On a side note they should not have stopped the questioning last week. They have given him time over the weekend to think about his answers and find ways around their questions.

edit on 23-6-2014 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   

He talks as if he has done all he can to gather information but has no information to give.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join