It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expect More Fireworks At Tonight's Prime-time Oversight Hearing on IRS Obstruction...

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

In this case . . .

I think a smidgen would be the Pacific ocean . . . instead of all the oceans of the planet and all the projected oceans within a sphere 100 light years in diameter.

edit on 24/6/2014 by BO XIAN because: typo

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
a reply to: kruphix

Remember I told you that political perception was reality? All the spin is a waste of time. Well here you go. Talk to John Q. Public about the spin. They are not buying it.

Latest poll has 76% believing the the emails were deliberately destroyed. Not looking good for Ds in Nov.

Link

I'm not surprised at all...the masses are stupid and easily influenced.

Especially when you have Republicans deliberately confusing the matter asking people if they can access their yahoo mail after their hard drive crashes.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix

Remember I told you that political perception was reality? All the spin is a waste of time. Well here you go. Talk to John Q. Public about the spin. They are not buying it.

Latest poll has 76% believing the the emails were deliberately destroyed. Not looking good for Ds in Nov.

Link

I'm not surprised at all...the masses are stupid and easily influenced.

Remember that the masses that you are belittling are the ones who will vote for the Rs. Right or wrong the voter is the final judge and the administration is in big trouble. Spin that if you can.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Keep in mind that these people are highly trained.

They are conditioned to repel and trick.

They are professional BeeEss artists.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Especially when you have Republicans deliberately confusing the matter asking people if they can access their yahoo mail after their hard drive crashes.

Oh BTW, can you access your email if you throw your computer in the toliet? I think you know the answer. Don't even come back with a lengthy explanation. Sound bits remember. A long story is a bad story. Something that everyone can relate to. I think we all have purchased a new laptop and/or smart phone and we know that our emails come to it from there server. Simple easy and remembered, not some lengthy diatribe about tape being over written. 76% don't buy it. So sorry.
Here is one example "If the glove don't fit you must acquit"

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Oh BTW, can you access your email if you throw your computer in the toliet? I think you know the answer. Don't even come back with a lengthy explanation. Sound bits remember. A long story is a bad story. Something that everyone can relate to. I think we all have purchased a new laptop and/or smart phone and we know that our emails come to it from there server. Simple easy and remembered, not some lengthy diatribe about tape being over written. 76% don't buy it. So sorry.
Here is one example "If the glove don't fit you must acquit"

Looks like you are the perfect example of them tricking someone into believing a false narrative.

The IRS wasn't using gmail...just keep that in mind.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yup, he's a typical federal scumbag. From the smug look on his face, he feels as if he's untouchable.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Action shots from Today's hearings....

Cat on a hot tin roof !!!

After grilling IRS Commissioner John Koskinen last night in a rare evening committee hearing, Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) challenged former IRS Counsel Jennifer O’Connor this morning.

Jordan wanted to know why O’Connor had not told Congress about the missing Lois Lerner emails. She knew about it in April. Congress was not told about it until June.

O’Conner didn’t have an answer.

Rep. Jim Jordan Blasts Former IRS Counsel Jennifer O’Connor on Lost Lerner Emails

Rep. Jim Jordan Blasts Former IRS Counsel Jennifer O'Connor on Lost Lerner Emails

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Let my posts sink in, remember perception not facts!!!! Stick a fork in this, it is so very done. Sad that you cannot see it. I hope D leadership cannot see it coming too.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: kruphix
What law did they break again?

Are you seriously asking that question?

IG's Audit Report
Violation of Hatch Act
Federal Records Act
Sharing of Tax Documents with FBI
Failure to Comply with Supoena

Now that Congress actually wants to fulfill its oversight role and discover the scope of the charges, you chime in with they haven't found anything, all while the IRS admits it has only provided the information it thought was relevant and further did not comply with the Federal Records Act -- followed by the admission of "oops, we lost it. Sorry.".
We know the targeting happened. It was not legal. Obama was so very "angry", remember? The IRS admits that it happened.
And you still fail to see why House Republicans and Dems would like to see an independent investigation?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

I can see the material here for lots of campaign ads.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Exchange servers must be backed up regularly to ensure that all mailboxes and system data can be recovered in the event of an Exchange server crash. Because Exchange uses open files and running processes, backing it up is a more complex task than backing up flat files. Microsoft backup applications and third party backup software can be used to handle Exchange backups. Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 offers a plug-in for Windows Server Backup that provides easy, successful Exchange-aware backups. Older versions of Microsoft Exchange can be backed up using NTBACKUP, a built-in backup utility.

How to Back Up Microsoft Exchange Server

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldetimehockey4

Yup, he's a typical federal scumbag. From the smug look on his face, he feels as if he's untouchable.

I also read an article that he has a net worth of $27+ million... Funny how these public workers turn filthy rich...

Firm, direct and experienced. That about sums up the no nonsense former corporate executive who also held top positions in government and is a big league Democratic political donor. He also doesn't really need a job. Financial disclosure papers show his personal wealth may be as high as $27 million.

CNN
edit on 24-6-2014 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Ohhhh Yeah !!!!

And the best ones will come from the targeted 501 victims !!!!

How ironic.

"A bit of the hair of the dog that bit me" says Valerie Jarrett and Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Ohhhh Yeah !!!!

And the best ones will come from the targeted 501 victims !!!!

How ironic.

"A bit of the hair of the dog that bit me" says Valerie Jarrett and Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

I wonder what they pray about ?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I wonder what they pray about ?

Ancient VooDoo would be my guess

August 17, 2009

Kristen Atkinson, a blogger over at the Townhall website, has posted an article claiming Marian Robinson, the 72-year old first grandmother who lives at the White House, is practicing Santería, otherwise known as voodoo. A close friend of Michelle Obama says the president became furious at his mother-in-law.

Voodoo in Obama’s White House

Princess and the Frog - "Friends on the Other Side"

www.youtube.com...=94

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
REMINDER: IRS Commissioner John Koskinen is Major Democratic Donor

IRS Commissioner John Koskinen is in the spotlight as he is set to further testify to Congress regarding the IRS targeting of conservative groups. It is important to remember that Koskinen has shelled out nearly $100,000 to Democratic candidates and groups.

Had no idea the IRS pays so 'well'.

the guy is real creepy.

i'd like to smack that smirk right off his face.

thinks he's a smart ass, too.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   

How to Back Up Microsoft Exchange Server

Step 1. Don't let Lerner anywhere near it.

Step 2 Don't let Lerner near the harddrive.

Step 3 Don't let Lerner near the server.

Step 4 Don't let Lerner near the tape 'backup'.

4 simple steps on how to back up a email server.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:38 PM
link   

one can be convicted of murder without a body.

you put this infront of a jury now and all them idiots would go to jail.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hey Thread mates. I've been gone most of today, catching up with a bit of free time now.

Threads like this are a joy to participate in. It started with a murky picture over the past 2 days of committee hearings, getting resolution on some very serious questions about whether the IRS did or did not break laws.

We had our gut feelings of yes they did, but no one had as of yet, come out in a committee hearing to confirm it.

We got that today. Straight from the horses mouth to all of our ears. This means that an independent special prosecutor can be established. I want to see some major IRS ass kicked.

My gut tells me, the quest for the lost emails is not over yet. I did notice in the first hearing last night, Sonasoft was only mentioned by name once, then it appeared Issa attempted to stop or derail that particular line of questioning by other committee members. I have a gut feeling, the committee is planning on calling Sonasoft in for a session of Q and A.

Sonsasoft I think, has those emails. I don't know if when the IRS canceled their long term ongoing contract with them, all the data stored during the life of the contract was lost into poof-land.

As an aside...if the Republicans do take back control, I'm all for Trey Gowdy being appointed Attorney General...he's got what it takes...

Sorry for being all over the place...it's been a long day, I'm beat.

Des

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join