It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos Surface of Senator McCain With Members of ISIS in Syria before Iraq Rampage

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

I honestly don't care if McCain took a picture with them...and I'm not a fan of Republicans...but this is a Republican tactic you are trying to use that I don't agree with.

McCain was over there as a diplomat...I have no problem with us trying to be diplomatic with any group out there. Attempting to be a diplomat in the past shouldn't tarnish your name in the future if the diplomacy doesn't go well and that group ends up going bad.

I have no love for McCain, I think he is a coward...but not because of this picture.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
From his views on foreign policy to his views on immigration…..the people of Arizona have got to be the biggest moronic, brainwashed people in the US. Why they keep voting McClown into office is beyond me. He's been on record saying during several townhall meetings how he is for mass immigration both legal and illegal. He's a joke. Arizonans pull your head out of your rear!!!!! Boot his arse out!

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Why does it boggle your mind?

It shouldnt do since most of the evidence is here on ATS.

Invade a nation
Take away their leadership and riches
Throw the nation into turmoil
Move your own pawns in
Then take control

New crib so to speak

Makes me wonder what the VIP self proclaimed that is, know about the US that the majority dont lol
False flag?
Disaster?
Yellowstone?
Take your pick really.

Or it could be simply a stepping stone to yet another nation they plan on taking down.

Oil? Nah,....oil is soon gonna be so last year we're moving on quick time. Minerals perhaps, those essential to a certain technological industry? Maybe maybe not.

It could have something to do with whom writes the scripts for those in power.

I mentioned it in a reply on another thread.
The name that sticks out to me but yet again .......

no one picked up on it.

There's also my other theory as to why middle eastern tensions are continuous. ......they may be looking for something significant.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: demus
a reply to: shapur

no, he doesn't believe that but that what is official line that he support.

I am sure he will ask you for some more "facts" like he is doing in every other post.

mentioning Bolsheviks, Nazis, anti - American sentiment etc., straw arguments, derailing the discussion, provoking emotional response, accusing, mocking and in the end proclaiming the sources and information provided invalid/misrepresented end asking for some "real facts" (pieces of information that suits the agenda)...

but however you put it, there is a photo of McCain with extremists, nobody can deny that.

you can make explanation upon explanation and word it very nice; you can pack the story in beautiful paper.

that will not change anything - picture is there.
As an old saying goes"You can wake up someone who is sleep but you can never wake someone who is pretending to be asleep"

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
We gave the ISIS guns to do our dirty work in Syria and now those guns are being used to remove our puppets in Iraq.

Iraq needs to be choped up into three parts to end the fighting but thats the last thing that the USA or Israel wants and now they have a playground to test out the drones before using them at home.

Sadam and Qdaffiy kept the peace but we killed them because they rejected the fiat US$ much like Russia and China are doing today so are we going to bomb them too.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
What's that strange symbol graffitied 3 times on the wall behind them in the 3 sections around the doorway? The guy on the left has some words on his shirt and the guy in the white shirt on the right but his are covered mostly by the scarf thingie. Mostly curious about the symbol. Looks like maybe a leaf in the center.

I like how the one guy has his hands held in front of him looking like a well behaved school boy. And that does look like a gun kinda, hanging off the guys shoulder to the left.
edit on 6/24/2014 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: jazz10

yes, there are many reasons for war, many benefits for them.

and yes, I too was thinking for some time that there could be something unknown behind all the materialistic goals they're achieving there.

I mean: greatest and earliest civilizations like Egypt, Babylon, Sumer, Persia and so on...

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: demus
Something that is yet to be found perhaps?

Also quite interesting and fitting.. .

Isis (Ancient Greek: Ἶσις, original Egyptian pronunciation more likely "Aset" or "Iset") is a goddess in Ancient Egyptian religious beliefs, whose worship spread throughout the Greco-Roman world. She was worshipped as the ideal mother and wife as well as the patroness of nature and magic. She was the friend of slaves, sinners, artisans and the downtrodden, but she also listened to the prayers of the wealthy, maidens, aristocrats and rulers.[1] Isis is often depicted as the mother of Horus, the hawk-headed god of war and protection (although in some traditions Horus's mother was Hathor). Isis is also known as protector of the dead and goddess of children.

The name Isis means "Throne".[2] Her headdress is a throne. As the personification of the throne, she was an important representation of the pharaoh's power. The pharaoh was depicted as her child, who sat on the throne she provided. Her cult was popular throughout Egypt, but her most important temples were at Behbeit El-Hagar in the Nile delta, and, beginning in the reign with Nectanebo I (380–362 BCE), on the island of Philae in Upper Egypt.

edit on 24-6-2014 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-6-2014 by jazz10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Well it's obvious that a US senator has no fear of jihadi terrorists as one of them appears to be carrying an automatic weapon. Strange times.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
What's that strange symbol graffitied 3 times on the wall behind them in the 3 sections around the doorway? The guy on the left has some words on his shirt and the guy in the white shirt on the right but his are covered mostly by the scarf thingie. Mostly curious about the symbol. Looks like maybe a leaf in the center.

I like how the one guy has his hands held in front of him looking like a well behaved school boy. And that does look like a gun kinda, hanging off the guys shoulder to the left.

Anyone? ???
Im interested too

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

Let's not forget the biggest hidden player operating behind the scenes, the Saudis. They are orchestrating the creation of a Sunni Caliphate, and splitting Iraq into 3 parts is exactly what they want. They have been working to drive the Shiites back to Iran. The US are either willing or unwitting puppets in their chess game, and I'm inclined to believe there are factions within the US government that are playing along for their own gain, that includes US energy companies.

Remember, Mccain has been at the absolute forefront in armed intervention in both Libya and Syria.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

It was Eisenhower who warned ALL OF US of the military industrial complex. Don't you understand that Halliburton execs need their vacation homes and new cars and luxury trips!

Don't you understand that the US needs to keep its war machine running at all times, even it means supplying both sides!

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freenrgy2

It was Eisenhower who warned ALL OF US of the military industrial complex. Don't you understand that Halliburton execs need their vacation homes and new cars and luxury trips!

Don't you understand that the US needs to keep its war machine running at all times, even it means supplying both sides!

Yes, Nail, Bang, Head but tell em about the oil mummy

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer
Ph otos of Senator McCain “chillin’” with ISIS Leaders in Syria Before Their Rampage Through Iraq
(theminorityreportblog.com)

Remember when Sen. John McCain took that tour of Syria with the rebels? This is what he said about it when he came back:

“It was a very moving experience to meet these fighters who have been struggling now for over two years,” McCain said on CNN’s “Anderson Cooper 360” on Wednesday night. “And they’re very aware of the battlefield situation and they’re very disturbed about the dramatic influx of Hezbollah fighters, more Iranians, and of course, stepped-up activities of Bashar Assad.”

Here’s one of the photos released to Politico:

Here’s the one ISIS released recently:

So, who’s the new guy?

The man closest to John McCain is General Salim Idris, who was the head of the Free Syria “moderates” at the time.

Idris was booted out.

ISIS is saying some of the men on that photo fight with them now.

Nice work, Senator.

Mccain continues to be one of the biggest war hawks in American government. He more than anyone advocates for full-scale armed intervention across the Middle East.

In the top photo, one of Isis is pulling the sign of a grade. If you know it, please help to explain it further. I know very little.seems obviously a sign though. Who owns Isis?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: shapur]So do you actually believe that there are not enough facts around to hold the US government responsible for decades of sabotaging and interfering in the world affairs?...I mean how much facts one needs while witnessing first hand that the event after event of interferences are taking place all the time everywhere, overtly!...It seems like even the politicians themselves are trying harder and harder each day to add up to an already full list of obvious facts.

Read my posts.

What you stated here has absolutely nothing to do with my posts.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

Might want to research a bit more.

Charlie Wilson used the Reagan doctrine to push his agenda. As a matter of fact the manner he did it was to increase funding for CIA operations.

Back to my point though in that the op source info was not complete and painted a picture by omitting information. As I stated, if we are going to hold people accountable it should be done based on facts and not misrepresentations of those facts.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: demus

If you are going to respond to my posts how about you read them first, or find someone who can and have them explain it to you. Had you done that you would know your response to me is based on your own ignorance and failure to understand my posts. You someone how completely missed the point of my post and instead opted to just make up lies about my position in this topic.

Hardly surprising based on your post history and comments to date.

Since you were to lazy to read, my position was to point out the errors in the op post.

What part, specifically, of mine where I stated if we are going to hold our representatives accountable we should do so with all the facts? Fact is the photo is from 2013 and not 2014. The OP article does not disclose that little fact. ISIS was formed in January 2014, which is fact.

You need to tone down your paranoia and actually research and educate yourself first. That way when you go down your typical address anything but the facts while lying in an effort to deflect from your lack of knowledge on the topic it wont seem as sad as it really is.

Next time refute the claims.

edit on 24-6-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Any evidence to support your claim?

Before another posted goes nuts because I am asking for proof you are claiming US/NATO involvement. McCain visiting this place in 2013 and US/NATO are not even contained in the article.

Please share how you arrived at the US/NATO being behind this?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The same source that tells us 911 was legit.
That Iraq had WMD’s
And the many other lies and deceptions we find out much later the US government does undercover.

The theory, by the alt press and commentators, is that through the Saudi, Qatar groups the US is backing this rogue ISIL movement.

It’s been done before... it’s not anything unique.

Of course they won’t have smoking gun proof that they surreptitiously support ISIL for geopolitical reasons but use your head and look at alt media and you’ll come to an intuitive realty of the nature of the US policies.

tarpley.net...
www.voltairenet.org...
www.globalresearch.ca...
www.globalresearch.ca...

www.globalresearch.ca...

journal-neo.org...

uprootedpalestinians.blogspot.com...

www.infowars.com...

prn.fm...

rt.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

You guys really need to read my posts. Using the excuse it happened before is a dangerous one. Especially when a person has made up their mind on this incident by using information that is 30 years out of date.

I am contesting the photo as it came from 2013.
I am pointing out ISIS was created January of this year.
I am pointing out McCain met and told the group the US wont be helping.

Once again - If we are going to hold our officials accountable then lets hold them accountable using facts and not variations of them.

edit on 24-6-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join