It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Be"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The will power in the brain is now being discovered and experimented with. The video is further proof and education on the subject matter.

He is [The Originator] of the heavens and the earth. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it : "Be!" - and it is

edit on JunX61000 by MX61000 because: (no reason given)

edit on JunX61000 by MX61000 because: 1000000.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
So then, what would our purpose as humans be? Are we here just to perceive what Allah chooses? I believe there must be a supreme being or beings, but what purpose are we? We as humans are the most destructive force on the planet, made in the image of "God" what does this say of the Supreme One? The video made a lot of sense, but what do you think we shall perceive once the brain stops and we move on, darkness or another reality?

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: sublik I never died so I wouldn't know, only thing I can tell you is when you die you go back to the earth.. That is the brain stops viewing perceptions, probably nothingness but it wouldn't be conscious. Probably like when you go to sleep and have no dream it's just black nothingness.

edit on JunX61000 by MX61000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I willed It would be a sunny day that all the rain clouds would go away from 6:45 am.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: sublik

The purpose of being human is for a "god" to experience, instead of being bored of the never-ending floatyness; that is being a celestial wisp of energy.

Being given a physical form to which one can experience with is the only "purpose" of being human. It's not really a purpose as such. More of escapism. It's like playing a game on a console or reading a book or watching a gripping movie.

Fair enough being a celestial wisp of energy is an exciting concept to a human, where you can see everything from one end of the universe, right back round full circle, to the other end of the universe, BUT! How long would it take you to get bored of not being able to DO anything, just observe other's DOING stuff?

100 years? 1,000,000 years? 1,000,000,000,000,000 years?

Get "in" a body, have a laugh. When it ends, do it again with another.

top topics

join