It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your philosophy and meaning of life?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Personally my philosophy of life is to indulge, enjoy and find a meaning to life until I reach Godhead and worship myself and myself only

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ThirdEyeChakra

Learn thru experience here in your flesh environment suits what you need to do to ascend your Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy to the next level of Existence.
Don't learn ascend lower or cycle back here when time to transition the phases of life and death within existence until you learn...

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

It can change as lives unfold, I think. But right now I'm thinking don't walk across the street the same way each day. Always look and think as if you were in England (or if your from England, in the USA) look both ways!!

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
1. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

2. Live long and prosper.

I've always felt these two principles form a solid foundation for any model of upstanding citizenship - in today's society, anyway. Results may vary.
edit on 23-6-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Let it be...

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

My personal philosophy?

Don't be a bastard to people. Meaning of life? I am happy to find out in the afterlife.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

That's an awfully vague and open-ended philosophy.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
This is what I need spiritual guidance, I am alone in a place of spiritual retadration I need advice from people like you I need the shift
reply to: Ophiuchus 13

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This was my philosophy too before I discovered spitirualism and atheistic satanism
a reply to: TrueBrit

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AfterInfinity

Seems to work for me...

S**t happens, and theres not much one can do to change that.... so roll with it

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeChakra
This was my philosophy too before I discovered spitirualism and atheistic satanism
a reply to: TrueBrit

Not entirely sure how someone can be atheist and still believe in Satan.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

You can u2u me if need be and 1 will do my best to assist where possible. If you send message and I don't respond immediately please give me time and I will respond as soon as I can...

W/ the OP just try your best to be a leader and keep an open mind for change to what may be currently perceived, as more objective data reaches you.

Good luck ThirdEyeChakra

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Self- realization. De-programming from the patterns that have been weaved for me from the day one. The meaning of life is preparation for death...my only fear of death is reincarnation.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

The thing is, I hated my father, and he was a bastard to everyone, the sort who smiles and laughs and back stabs everyone he can see with no provocation. A psychologically abusive piece of butt brownie.

I like to think the best thing I can do, for myself if no one else, is make sure I can look back on my life thinking "Good job, at least you made your own mistakes, rather than repeating those of your idiot father." I would not be able to look at myself in the mirror if all I managed to achieve was the same BS he pulled.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I think it was Kurt Vonnegut who said all you need to know about life is found in the Brothers Karamazov.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
my life philosophy is that it happens. then it ends.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

originally posted by: AfterInfinity

Seems to work for me...

S**t happens, and theres not much one can do to change that.... so roll with it

Yeah, I can see how that would work in a lot of situations. The only danger is it makes you a reactive rather than active participant in the world. And you run the risk of always seeing bad outcomes as the result of outside forces.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Do the best you can for as long as you can, and don't sweat what you can't control. Variety is the spice of life, and almost nothing is bad in moderation. The first victim of strong emotion is reason, and recognizing that and pulling back will save a lot of unnecessary grief. Some victories are way more expensive than they're worth. Sometimes the best way to win is to say "yeah, you win" and just walk away.

Your right to swing your arm in a circle stops at the tip of my nose. You do your deal, and I'll do mine. At the end of the day, if nobody got hurt and everyone made it home, it was a pretty good day. If you got to laugh a little, it was a really good day.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
None of this is actually happening. At all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join