It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science proves fasting is good for your health

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Does this prove that fasting is good for your health on the long term

www.bbc.co.uk...

Quiet a few religions have fasting. Islam for example has 30 days+ fasting per year. Lots of people question why its so important to muslims and complain about it, even muslims. But now it seems you can live longer (theoretically based on initial findings, i know we are different to worms but this is at CELLULAR level) if you starve yourself for some duration.

So science has shown that something conceived like decades ago is actually good for you.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Interesting stuff...
I read last week somewhere, that fasting for 2 to 3 days completely "resets" your immune system.
I want to try, but it seems like it would be very hard getting through work and play, with no food.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: rkingpin

Yeah, fasting is supposed to be good for you. Muslims fast everyday for 30 days, from sun up to sun down in what's called Ramadan. I forget when this happens, but I think it's sometime during the fall.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Fasting kils the adult stages of parasites inside of us,and gives the body immediate relief and the immune system an immediate foothold to fight back.

Google Dr. Hulda Clark and read her research,these little Parasites cary bacteria which carry viruses which cause our diseases,ALL of them.

Just imagine the overall impact these parasites have when simply a 4-5 day fast will recover the immune systems ability to hold its own again,that is a tremendous impact and proves that the Fasting only touches the Tip of the Iceburg in temrs of stopping causality of our illnesses by allowing the body to do its job first and foremost.

new topics

top topics

join