It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three American friends hospitalised after becoming 'possessed' following Ouija board game in Mexic

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I really dont believe that this was a possession, the odds of all 3 being possessed are slim to none....but what do I know!

Funny I stumble upon this subject because my daughter (11yo) asked me a few days ago if she could go to her friend's house to play ouji (her words not mine)?!?

Uuuuhhh!! Whattabout NO!!!!!! Then I explained the dangers to to her!
She said: It probably won't work anyways!
Me: What if it did!!! What do you do then?
Her: I'd put the game away!
Me: And you REALLY believe that this "thing" would go away if you did that?!?
Her: I changed my mind, I dont wanna go anymore!
Me: Perfect!
(I think I scarred her a bit (my objective, all went according to plan))

Kids I tell ya!

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   
It sounds to me like they either took something to psych themselves out or were just playing at it. The symptoms don't really scream paranormal or demonic possession to me. I have never heard of possession going away with pain killers. I think they just psyched each other up to believe something happens.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JROCK2527
It sounds to me like they either took something to psych themselves out or were just playing at it. The symptoms don't really scream paranormal or demonic possession to me. I have never heard of possession going away with pain killers. I think they just psyched each other up to believe something happens.

Honestly that is how I feel.

Either they took something or it was like a group paranoia type thing. JMHO.

Thanks for the replies I enjoyed reading.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I vote mild "hysteria" although I've had a few odd experiences with the infamous board that I refuse to spell...heh... and I've heard it described as that ancient game "Mystery Date' where you don't know who's gonna be behind the door.

There seems to be a whole slew of creatures from one dimension over... and some of them should definitely stay on their side. Believe it or not... as a pre-Alien Ripley once said.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
firstly, i just want to say that if these kids were already on drugs of any kind the hospital would not be administering painkillers to them when they arrived there.

secondly, for those of us who have used ouija boards with legitimate and serious intention, we know that things can come across that are legit. but, you have to be open in the first place for it to really work. otherwise if you're sitting there with even one person who has doubt in their mind, i've found that the results are zero. the reports of possession and hauntings after irresponsible ouija use are too many to count.

now that being said, i think there's not enough information to say what really happened with this kids. but, the weirdest part is that they admin'd painkillers to them. which, in reality would only open a person up to the likelihood of further negative influence.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
There's an app for that ...

www.brainjar.com...
edit on 1-7-2014 by engvbany because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes
Final investigation results were they were on a Mexican drug which they overdosed. To contact family member.
The drug was one that produced psycho drama, drugs given at hospital were muscle relaxer to stop motor activity in body. So results were they were on OD drugs, doing psycho drama.
You can take mushroom it opens your dream area. Similar to P-cactus.( Peyote )
Similar effect
Hope that helps

jim

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Exorcism kit: Vicodin and Visine

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
He Rebelled against god himself, started a war with angels, and he's after your very soul....but faced with a couple of panadol...HELL NO !!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
for people who naturally psychic sensitive or have parents/grandparents who also psychic sensitive , playing Ouija board is a dangerous game..

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: kf5umy
Final investigation results were they were on a Mexican drug which they overdosed. To contact family member.
The drug was one that produced psycho drama, drugs given at hospital were muscle relaxer to stop motor activity in body. So results were they were on OD drugs, doing psycho drama.
You can take mushroom it opens your dream area. Similar to P-cactus.( Peyote )
Similar effect
Hope that helps

jim

Not at all surprised. The statements from the medical personnel still seem a bit weird, but it's possible something was lost in translation.

Even so, some believe drugs of that sort can also be "doorways" to contacting such entities. Curious case, at any rate, and thanks for the update.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Drugs can open one to spiritual and mystical experiences. Every heard of the retreats in Peru with ayahuasca which contains large amounts of '___' or the spirit molecule that some have termed it. Many other drugs like stimulants and Psychoactives I believe can supercharge or open you up energetically. Now what exactly it has to do with the spiritual or paranormal I can't say fully. But from experience it definitely changes your perspective on life.

I also read somewhere not too long ago that the expansion of our brain (consciousness and more) was related to our ancestors ingesting plants and mushrooms with psychedelic properties. So maybe it is just all an hallucination, but what about those who experience much of the same thing without every taking anything Psychoactive? I think there is some truth in the middle there. Drugs and other forms can be shortcuts.

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
My younger brother used a board with a few of his friends when they were teens..believed they got a responce, actually spelt out a name that was looked into afterwards that indicated a Norse mythilogical deity or something to that effect. We are of Norwegian heritage my brothers friend were asian. Kinda spooky ..decades later my bro insists the story is true.
edit on 23-7-2014 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I do not know if it was possession or not. The thing that calmed them down was not the pain killer but the anti-stress pills mentioned. I am thinking probably Ativan or something like it.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: kodasaufa

I suspect in those cases it's a matter of the person not being in control any longer, and thus very susceptible to being taken over. "Opening one's mind" as another form of invitation.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Well yeah. If I can influence and guide you I would be in control.
!
But besides drugs or alcohol, what are you afraid of? Is it a force or concept?

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I use to think that ghost had enmity for the living...
But then I discovered there are levels of inquiry that pertain to each one.
That's when I stopped playing around with those things.

It seems curiosity is punishable.
People often go into it thinking their own way...
Bad idea.

Look at it like this...
Would you do a arduous job that you were not qualified for...???

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I cant believe the priest wouldn't help them because they dont attend regularly! the fact that the priest was actually called is telling, someone must have been convinced it was very much possession.. I wonder what pain killers & anti stress meds were used, maybe to totally sedate them to stop it all, but really if they have opened that door it will still haunt them, that wont stop it, ofcourse maybe temporarily but if your possessed aint no pain killers going to cure that! so im going to say that i think this one was not an actual possession.. I saw on a show the other night your normal pain killers work for hardly anything anyway, unless they gave them some hard stuff, in that case its highly unlikely they were under the influence of anything else.
edit on 25-7-2014 by Shana91aus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: kodasaufa

Well yeah. If I can influence and guide you I would be in control.
!
But besides drugs or alcohol, what are you afraid of? Is it a force or concept?

"Afraid of"? I don't believe I mentioned being "afraid".

As for who or what would take control, I'd call such a thing a demon. I have no personal concerns over such a problem, though.

posted on Jul, 25 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AfterInfinity

The kicker is that if you actually got what you are saying you are asking for, you wouldn't be capable of praying for deliverance anymore.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join