It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Seen the Glitch in the Matrix?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Yah I can think of one. I think I told this story once. I was a young kid playing in the backyard in my old house in Armenia. We had a stack of milk bottles because we owned a general store and collected them. I picked one right up to break it cause I loved breaking glass bottles...

There was an old wall that separated our backyard from our neighbors. 10 ft high and maybe 3ft in diameter. I stood 15 feet away from the wall and tossed it hoping it would hit the wall and break. The bottle flew and stood on top of the wall...like it was nothing. Didn't break and didn't go over the wall. It stood there like someone climbed the wall and put it there. Mind you, the wall was very old and wasn't smooth. You had to find the perfect place to put it or it would tip over and fall. I stood there for 10 minutes just starring...(insert OMFG face).

I once lost 2 days when I walked inside a bathroom at a park that is close to my current house.

It was Sunday afternoon the park was full of people. I go there all the time, it's 5 minutes away from my house. I had this VERY weird feeling inside me while I was doing my business. Kind of like someone was watching me but I was the only one in the bathroom. I turn around and I see that it's dark outside all of a sudden. I had the biggest WTF face. I know that if I didn't hold myself (mentally) I would go insane. So I'm walking back to my house with the most unsettling, creeped out feeling I have ever had. I opened the door my family literally jump out of their seats asking me where the hell have I been for the last 2 days... When i heard that my face literally turned white. I never told them the truth, they would never believe me.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Thats because you've never had the aquaintance of a real man. They do exist.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   
link? not sending pm so oh well if no link...

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ObservingYou

I'd be interested in the thread, as long as you don't observe me.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilky
a reply to: Destinyone

Thats because you've never had the aquaintance of a real man. They do exist.

And...you are billing me how much, for your internet psychological evaluation...

He was a glitch in the matrix...I had to live with him...not you.

Des...

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
noticing a theme here (and about to check my inbox)

..about that 'stealth technology'
one of the applications i've heard about posits unless the conditions are met adequately, a BLACK SOLID SHAPE will still be 'visible'

nothing in inbox from OP (just another mod warning)
maybe the matrix got him

edit on 23-6-2014 by UNIT76 because: i needed those 500 points to buy cabbage

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
My first thread was about what I was referring to as a glitch in the matrix.

But, what seems more pertinent to this thread was seeing a red car driving by my place and behind a police car just disappear. This was a couple of days ago. I mean, by now I'm sure my brain has rationalized it away, but in that split second I was just..."wat".

I wouldn't mind taking a looksy at your link.
edit on 23-6-2014 by awakendhybrid because: (no reason given)

I hope this is not some sort of "collecting" process

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Im sure ive had plenty of glitches as well as many dejavus and other assorted fun weird stuff.

Glitch wise - the latest one I can remember is I was driving to work like any other day, was just thinking about random things, traffic was moving along at a slow to average pace.. and I looked up at the sky and the sky was suddenly grey, and instead of clouds, there was metal frames where the clouds were, and then it was gone and back to colours and clouds again. it made me think about movies id seen in the past where we lived in a bubble with fake atmosphere and sky.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Why not just post the information instead of having to PM everyone. That doesn't make for a good way to start a thread.

Because the thread is currently 11 pages long, and I have no intention of recreating that on ATS.

I'm simply sharing with the members here, as everyone has a right to information.

All requests will be met today, thank you all.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
a reply to: Rainbowresidue
I agree with you. Obviously, this thread is looking to be one of those so-called matrix glitches! I am hoping it is only a minor glitch and the OP will just share the other thread link here.

Need I remind you all, it is against the T&C's of ATS to link to another forum...

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
The information is complied by myself under an alternate screen name, FYI.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Why not post the link here??

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
The weather machine in Victoria (Australia) created quite a storm today!

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas
Why not post the link here??

It's on another forum, I'd be breaking the rules... I've PM'd all interested parties.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost
..maybe if the russians do it for u2 concerts we do it for snow bunnies?

the long awaited & highly anticipated link arrived in the mail today and did not disappoint..
..it wouldn't be much of a forum here if we didn't type about things, so i'm going to type about some things,

i can appreciate (now) why you're sounding off about all this stuff, OP

seeing the (YOUTUBE video footage) hologram display at that 2010 convention gave me a sinking feeling..

what struck me is how they housed the image wholly within that sleek black environment
i'm wondering if behind that innocuous black interior is some kind of equipment that emits mild radiation
i noticed there was also a cordon of sorts around the exhibit (to keep people away for their own safety obviously, but i wonder if that involved radiation?)
if that hologram thing is what i think it might be.. then that thing is using stuff like barium & strontium to display the image..
the area where the hologram is displayed has to be radiated
they first need to lay down a substrate of sorts to build on (to then display their image)

so i start thinking about those orbs.. and how i've seen a lot of videos of 'em around planes, and those supposed chemtrail contrail planes no less.. and how i've seen orbs lingering around chemtrails contrails with my own eyes and had someone with me at the time who also saw them (he got a bit nervous, a newbie)
then i start thinking about those strange refractions (orbs) seen on those supposed 'fake planes' (holograms)
then i just smile, roll my eyes & think of spielberg's "TAKEN" series (required tinfoil hat viewing)
if you've seen taken, you probably understand why someone over there in link-country has opined this little gem;

Orbs could very well be reality generators and when you see planes, helicopters and ufos, your seeing orbs cloaked as they generate an image for your mind.

but to me.. being a tinfoil hat wearing, bible-wielding maniac who's spent too much time looking into these and other related things, i just see them more as spirit-creatures for lack of a better word /shrugs
i hope the parts about chemtrails contrails, radiation, iridium-satellites & holograms made sense if nothing else did, thanks for creating the topic.. you wouldn't happen to know of some alternate sane universe i could go and exist happily within, would you?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Thank you UNIT76,

You chose an interesting quote, I hope I helped raise some eyebrows..
The subject is a bit 'far out there' but I feel it does command investigation.

I don't know of any other universes at the moment, but you can certainly join me on the crazy train - I'm driving

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

OZZY!! welcome to ATS!! Since we all know the Blizzard of OZ drives The crazy train!

How about PM me that link to that thread if you can please?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

PM following this post

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I wouldn't mind reading it.......
Feel free to PM me also..........

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I'd like to have it please. Thank you so much.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join