It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Seen the Glitch in the Matrix?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I have seen a few things over the last 10 years but just shrugged them off.

I would be interested in your link as well.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ObservingYou

Why not just post the information instead of having to PM everyone. That doesn't make for a good way to start a thread.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Yes what is the matrix? a reply to: deadeyedick

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I think i have but i just put it down to the Drink,Drug's,& Debauchery

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but how is this a thread?
"Have you seen the glitch? If interested PM me and I'll send you the link to the other thread where I write about it."

(I'm paraphrasing..)

Why can't you write about it here where you have also created a thread?

Even if you mentioned it not being an informational thread....I'd have to go to your other thread elsewhere to read your thoughts on this after sending a u2u and waiting for you to send the link?

edit on 23/6/2014 by Rainbowresidue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Rainbowresidue
I agree with you. Obviously, this thread is looking to be one of those so-called matrix glitches! I am hoping it is only a minor glitch and the OP will just share the other thread link here.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
Do you want me to tell you what the matrix is?

Unfortunately..no one can be told what the matrix is. You have to see if for yourself.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Found this glitch.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
There is no gli tch. Go on about your business.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I see lots of stuff from things that look like skulls and boats to count-down numbers in the sky. Here's an example:

My apartment looks onto the sky above what used to be a Viking "death row", an island that used to be a prison but was converted into a monastery. Presently it is a tourist attraction.

I used to see things like that when I lived in Scotland and played with timelapse photography. One was a clear sky diamond that moved in the opposite direction to the Sun. Turned out that was a reflection of light from a large commercial greenhouse gardens. The polarized light was enough to vaporize the condensed water droplets temporarily.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Black lines across the sky. Not chemtrails but sometimes in the vicinity of them. I have witnessed these lines on several occasions. Never really knew what to make of them. Have theorized about it being holographic in nature and possibly even some type of guide line.

I have posted about these lines before and have tried to photograph them but the camera I had on me could not pick them up clearly.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

Yes I've seen a glitch in the matrix. It wasn't in the sky though. I married it.

After I divorced him...the glitch went away...

Des

Lately I could say the same about her...who replaced her???

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: deadeyedick

Do you want me to tell you what the matrix is?

Unfortunately..no one can be told what the matrix is. You have to see if for yourself.

I took a stab at an explaination anyway.
Pyramid Earth

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Well OP have you? Why not share here...I have seen something unusual and my 7yr old daughter was with me..I'll never forget it but I do not think it was a matrix glitch..

I was walking my daughter across the street to catch her school bus it was before 8am EST (fall of 2012).When we looked up we seen this plane as black as night..The contrast against the bright morning sky was crazy..Anyways, the plane had lights under it and on the back and they got brighter and brighter and brighter until we turned our eyes for a second because a car honked at us as we were in the middle of a country street just standing there looking up..When we looked back up it was gone...We can see for miles because its mostly corn here and not a lot of trees..But it was no where....

I searched the internet and all I could find that came close was a description on Yehudi lights..Weird I was just searching those on ATS less than a week ago.Because I am still curious about what we seen...
edit on 23-6-2014 by misfit312 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I thought that huge lightning bolt that turned the sky over Atlanta red for over an hour was pretty odd. There was a thread about it here.

Seen a few other inexplicable things too, like square-shaped rainbowish "clouds." Chalked that up to bad or tired eyes, even though my vision's still 20-20

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I saw something that might be a glitch in the matrix. I was in a car, a taxi, and we were going to go under a train that was above the street and from far away , as we got closer I saw a " shadow man " standing on the bottom. It was the shape of a man but in shadow. As we got closer it disappeared. I remember this happening 9 months ago and remember being freaked out. I don't know if others I was with saw it or just me. Makes me think I am haunted.

In the movie the matrix was a computer program. The agents governed that program. Us, in real life I don't know. Are you religious? A glitch in "our matrix" might be something supernatural. I used to hear "voices" for 5 years before going on the meds. They say its our subconscious that was talking, I used to hear things 24/7. Elaborate drama and to think some part of your brain comes up with movie scripts on improv . I don't know if the OP is a religious or spiritual person , but ( probably an angry little kid aetheist) when confronted with the impossible one day hearing voices talking to you..... You sort of try to open your mind to possibilities.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: letmeon
I don't know about glitch but I know this timeline is somehow wrong,like someone was able to travel back in time and now every once in a while there is a slight change on my perception of reality,like a few wrong key notes.I am actually working on a thread about it,so yeah pm me the link......

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: NihilistSanta
Black lines across the sky. Not chemtrails but sometimes in the vicinity of them. I have witnessed these lines on several occasions. Never really knew what to make of them. Have theorized about it being holographic in nature and possibly even some type of guide line.

I have posted about these lines before and have tried to photograph them but the camera I had on me could not pick them up clearly.
i see them often. They are the shadow from the chemtrail streak. It is trippy at first because it can look like a line in front of the plane that it follows. But notice where the sun is the next time you see one in relation to the chemtrail and you will see its a shadow. Now the next question will be, what is making the shadow appear in the sky below the cloud that is forming

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   
originally posted by: ObservingYou
This is in General category, as I'm not lumping this in with Aliens or UFO's.... For reasons yet to be determined.

[I]ObservingYou[/I]This is a brief appeal, and not an informative thread.
Have you seen something in the sky your not sure you were supposed to?
Think along the lines of Holographic Tech.
There's something happening up there.. and no one wants to speak about it.
I currently have a long running thread else where, if you are interested I'll PM the info.

As this is just appeal and not supposed to be informative NO (I understand the obtuse factor) however; I've had numerous experiences not only sky born holograms (IN BROAD DAYLIGHT) since 1998, (a lamb and puppy facing each other right above my car disguised as 'clouds') triangular forms around the moon, with doves at the corners; a nighttime new moon DARK crown made of stars so obvious as I thought I was looking at the English CROWN jewels as a CROWN; (no known constellation form) this crown was not minimal 5 degree hand width, this was half the sky in many colored jewel stars. TOO NUMEROUS occasions TO MENTION; and physical experiences as well. Yep, there has been a matrix breech; its called lets see if we can enlighten the human that has the eyes to take a gander (our little joke) and SEE if it recognizes a message (kind of like the crop circles largely ignored).
edit on 23-6-2014 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The oddest thing i seem to remember was the day of the japanese tsunami, i experienced a really bright flash of light outside my place, i thought it was odd, only remembered it after i read about it in the news.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join