It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything We Have Been Taught About Our Origins Is A Lie!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune
Hey there Hans,
Good see you around again.
I try to keep a open mind, but not so open that I slip on my brains that have fallen out.
You know one day the compendium of evidence will clearly show that "Polynesians" made it to the new world at least 3 times.
For everyone else, Hans and I have been going on about the "Polynesian question"for a few years now, with Hans so wanting them to have made it to the new world, and myself steadfastly saying they did.
The discussion involves sweet potatoes, chickens, rats, HLA genes, canoe construction techniques, fish hooks , mortars and pestles , mtDna haplogroup B, cotton and coco nuts.
Oh and the bottle gourds.
A few months ago I was ready to admit defeat, but not so much now.

edit on 26-6-2014 by punkinworks10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

You do not realise it yet and I dont exactly know how to full explain it to you IF i chose to try,sorry,but the reality os that the Internet has been evolved EXACTLY like Edisons work was evolved,it fits a specific designed artificial pattern.

Such as?

The Internet is the Path of Most Resistance,and to let you know the data that covers this is older than dirt.

Explain pls

You have Edisons methods which can be metered and charged for and requires an astronomical infrastructure for delivery and you have Teslas which is the diametric opposite in every way.

We use Tesla method of current control instead of Edison's DC.

You have the Inernet which can be metered and charged for and requires an astronomical infrastructure for delivery and you have................................. keep looking with an open mind,and yes very very much pre-1960s,if you search well you can easily find modern print copies of many books which will show y

Yes you have to pay for the internet, why are you surprised by this?
edit on 26/6/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: punkinworks10

Yes a long search that needs a habitation site!

Has something new shown up?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

So you just need common sense to understand ancient Egypt? So no need to know the language or study it's religion? So give us an example of what your common sense says about the ancient Egyptians.

Gosh so when I was an archaeologist I was being controlled by evil forces. Lol, so what is the name of this organization and who leads it?

For us who were alive before the internet, the information about world became easier to find but did not fundamentally change.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Finding Minoan type shrines in the Azores, seems to suggest, that the Bronze age hunt for Copper opened up the mines in the Americas. When it changed to iron the economics took a new direction. The Phoenicians were the traders, that kept their mouths shut and kept an economical advantage. "Past the pillars of Hercules. then sail south to the Island of the Gorgons, then sail west for forty days" . It just takes a small change in thinking to accept that the sea wasn't a barrier but an active highway in ancient times. www.andrewcollins.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Finding Minoan type shrines in the Azores, seems to suggest, that the Bronze age hunt for Copper opened up the mines in the Americas. When it changed to iron the economics took a new direction. The Phoenicians were the traders, that kept their mouths shut and kept an economical advantage. "Past the pillars of Hercules. then sail south to the Island of the Gorgons, then sail west for forty days" . It just takes a small change in thinking to accept that the sea wasn't a barrier but an active highway in ancient times. www.andrewcollins.com...

At this time no Minoan shrine types have been found in the Azores. Unfortunately for this idea there was no shortage of copper in the eastern Levant in ancient times. So one has a choice go to Cyprus (look up what the name Cyprus means) or go thousands of miles away.....

files.abovetopsecret.com...

The image shows where large deposits of copper, tin, gold and later iron were found and exploited in ancient times

A more balanced look at the head

edit on 27/6/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

google "Carthaginian type (probably Minoan) temples in the Azores". They exist along with shipwrecks. Most likely this source is where the Tobacco and Cocaine were found in the mummies in Egypt. The Minoan empire ended when the Island blew up. But the trade with Egypt was undoubtedly part of their wealth. Google "Minoan find in Ohio". Some of the stone monuments in America are the same as in Cornwall UK, where they got the tin. A Jade arrowhead was found in Cornwall, that was American Jade.
I think if they were unsure of their whereabouts they would build Solstice markers, to estimate the latitude to get back home. Columbus knew how long he had to sail before reaching land, he just thought it was Japan .

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

google "Carthaginian type (probably Minoan) temples in the Azores". They exist along with shipwrecks.

As I noted previously no PRP identifying Minoan shrines in Azores.

Most likely this source is where the Tobacco and Cocaine were found in the mummies in Egypt.

You may wish to look at how that turned out to be a false contention and is not true.

The Minoan empire ended when the Island blew up. But the trade with Egypt was undoubtedly part of their wealth. Google "Minoan find in Ohio". Some of the stone monuments in America are the same as in Cornwall UK, where they got the tin. A Jade arrowhead was found in Cornwall, that was American Jade.

You seemed be taking fringe claims as real, they are at best unproven and often disproved.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: tizza2k
I was sent this and I thought it would interest alot of you guys :-)

Sorry in advance if this has already been posted.

In June 1936 Max Hahn and his wife Emma were on a walk beside a waterfall near to London, Texas, when they noticed a rock with wood protruding from its core. They decided to take the oddity home and later cracked it open with a hammer and a chisel. What they found within shocked the archaeological and scientific community. Embedded in the rock was what appeared to be some type of ancient man made hammer.

A team of archaeologists analysed and dated it. The rock encasing the hammer was dated to more than 400 million years old. The hammer itself turned out to be more than 500 million years old. Additionally, a section of the wooden handle had begun the metamorphosis into coal. The hammer’s head, made of more than 96% iron, is far more pure than anything nature could have achieved without assistance from relatively modern smelting methods.

Pictures and more are via this link :-

www.maltanow.com.mt...

is it strange? they used a 500 million year old hammer in a 400 million year stone? Its like I am using 100 million year old tools to fix a door. Anyway, many things in England are fake. Including your stonehenge. Here is a gallery of pictures, released by Russian government, as a payback to western powers... So the myth fall into the oblivion. fishki.net...

Russia promised us more goodies in the main feature... Lets thank them.

as for the title of this topic... " Everything We Have Been Taught About Our Origins Is A Lie!! "

I would say : DON'T SAY!!!

As for the co-existence of humans with dinosaurs. You just have to consider, WHY they hiding the giants skeletons?

Because it will destroy the myths about the fake god and their moon. They try to convince you that the moon is a natural satellite of planet earth for millions and billions of years. If they give in public the skeletons of giants, science will re-think about the moon.

But there is word of mouth all over the world, for even a 12 meters of a giant bones... Most of the ones they found, are about 9 meters, 12 foot. And before that, humans and animals where very very short, like gnomes... lol Because earth had no moons.
edit on 28-6-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas

originally posted by: tizza2k
I was sent this and I thought it would interest alot of you guys :-)

Sorry in advance if this has already been posted.

In June 1936 Max Hahn and his wife Emma were on a walk beside a waterfall near to London, Texas, when they noticed a rock with wood protruding from its core. They decided to take the oddity home and later cracked it open with a hammer and a chisel. What they found within shocked the archaeological and scientific community. Embedded in the rock was what appeared to be some type of ancient man made hammer.

A team of archaeologists analysed and dated it. The rock encasing the hammer was dated to more than 400 million years old. The hammer itself turned out to be more than 500 million years old. Additionally, a section of the wooden handle had begun the metamorphosis into coal. The hammer’s head, made of more than 96% iron, is far more pure than anything nature could have achieved without assistance from relatively modern smelting methods.

Pictures and more are via this link :-

www.maltanow.com.mt...

is it strange? they used a 500 million year old hammer in a 400 million year stone? Its like I am using 100 million year old tools to fix a door. Anyway, many things in England are fake. Including your stonehenge. Here is a gallery of pictures, released by Russian government, as a payback to western powers... So the myth fall into the oblivion. fishki.net...

as for the title of this topic... " Everything We Have Been Taught About Our Origins Is A Lie!! "

I would say : DON'T SAY!!!

As for the co-existence of humans with dinosaurs. You just have to consider, WHY they hiding the giants skeletons?

Because it will destroy the myths about the fake god and their moon. They try to convince you that the moon is a natural satellite of planet earth for millions and billions of years. If they give in public the skeletons of giants, science will re-think about the moon.

You do know that all the famous giant skeleton pics were a college photo shop project right. The before and after pics are readily available. Creationists sites still hold those up as proof of Jesus, lol but they are all fakes.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I dont speak about pictures, I speak about word of mouth. So you got confused, with the pictuers of the fake stonehenge.

Beyond the word of mouth, we greeks, indians, ethyopes, all ancient civilizations, have the giants in our books. And india even have the story before the giants saved in scripts.
edit on 28-6-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ArtemisE

The most amusing aspect of the great giants CT is that these giants seemed centered in the US, and the evil suppression organization managed to keep anyone else in the world from finding any......

edit on 29/6/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: [post=18087365]Ploutonas

Including your stonehenge. Here is a gallery of pictures, released by Russian government, as a payback to western powers... So the myth fall into the oblivion. fishki.net...

lol

Sorry dude that is just too funny those are images of a restoration project...you don't actually think it was built then did you...oh wait, you probably do....

Man and those bastards used a time machine to plant art work and written descriptions of Stonehenge going back for centuries.

edit on 28/6/14 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:37 PM
link   

[ Anyway, many things in England are fake. Including your stonehenge. Here is a gallery of pictures, released by Russian government, as a payback to western powers... So the myth fall into the oblivion. fishki.net...

Reported in the London Times at the time. First rebuild started in 1901.

Hardly a secret. The fact that people are ignorant of it isn't surprising.

That is, I'm no longer surprised by ignorance.
Sonehenge, 1835 painting by John Constable:

Harte
edit on 6/28/2014 by Harte because: I said so!

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Yeah I have the journals of my wife's Great-G- Grandfather who visited it in 1843 and did a crude sketch.

edit on 28/6/14 by Hanslune because: Corrected error

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   
so you still believe its real and they did a maintenance... good for u..

originally posted by: Hanslune

The most amusing aspect of the great giants CT is that these giants only lived in the US, and the evil suppression organization managed to keep anyone else in the world from finding any......

In USA only? I dont know about these things, I am not searching everything. I spoke about word of mouth, even in CRETA there is world of mouth about 120 giant skeletons 7-8 foot and they dissapeared them... There is all over the world reports if you search.
edit on 29-6-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   

so you still believe its real and they did a maintenance... good for u..

originally posted by: Hanslune

The most amusing aspect of the great giants CT is that these giants only lived in the US, and the evil suppression organization managed to keep anyone else in the world from finding any......

In USA only? I dont know about these things, I am not searching everything. I spoke about word of mouth, even in CRETA there is world of mouth about 120 giant skeletons 7-8 foot and they dissapeared them... There is all over the world reports if you search.

Yep I overstated I meant to say centered in the USA

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
here is the most famous giants (celebrities) in our history, who lived in Greece and recorded by ancient writers.

And heres the funny thing, our recorded giants are arround 30-15.000 bc. Now imagine if they told you, after many skeletos of giants found, that the moon was not here at 15.000bc or whatever period, life changing is it?

This happens when earth has no moons, the gravity is strong, so human get short and light... When earth has many moons, the gravity weakens and humans turn into giants...

Giants

Is in greek, but its bold black letters you see, is a name of a giant.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

I would tend not to believe you, lol

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

even dinosaurs, prove that earth had more than 1 moons at that time... Imagine dinosaurs without a moon, they wouldn't be able to walk or move at all!!! Imagine dinosaurs with the current moon we got now, they would die, not be able to breathe and difficulty to move! Personal opinions and references, are not here to convince everybody or anybody at all...

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join