It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything We Have Been Taught About Our Origins Is A Lie!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Well, youtube videos by dubious sources (proponents of biblical global floods etc) will never stack up against hard science, no matter how much you want to believe that they will.

I will take hard science any day: Waikato Radiocarbon Lab

Radiocarbon web info

The second site has information from Dr Tom Higham. Perhaps you could email him with your concerns and see what he has to say about them? You would, however, have to ask appropriately-worded questions not based on biblical tomfoolery.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki
a reply to: AnuTyr

Well, youtube videos by dubious sources (proponents of biblical global floods etc) will never stack up against hard science, no matter how much you want to believe that they will.

If you had watched the vids, you'd have seen that they actually completely deflate what AnuTyr claimed.

Both vids were hard science, the second was making fun of Creationists while giving a darn good explanation for U-Pb dating.

Harte

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: Hanslune
If this is true why have the 'tptb' allowed the internet to exist?

I'll take this one.

"Hey, man, because nothing causes more suspicion than active censorship! You can never shut down the information path to fight all the leaks because it's too expensive, but you can minimize the impact of the leaks. That's why there's so much disinformation. Show people the truth, but surround it with so many lies that they'll think the truth is a lie, too! It's the most efficient and effective way to hide things!"

How's that?

But why create it at all (as if the tptb would have known how the internet would turn out).......

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Got me!
I just looked at the youtube link and saw "This segment is from the DVD "Mount St. Helens: Modern Day Evidence for the World Wide Flood" produced by Awesome Science Media. It is part of a series of documentaries in the "Flood Geology Series"." and that was enough for me, which I am watching now. Having watched it, I stand by my previous statement. So much cherry picking and so little hard science.

Also, the links I have supplied are good places to start for those with no- or little- understanding of the dating process.

edit on 24-6-2014 by aorAki because: extra

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
a reply to: Hanslune

They were footing the bill for all of the cerebral horsepower they need to run their con-jobs on a Global level.They needed a cheaper way to do business and with a little investing they developed an even better than cheap way,they found a FREE way.

They were discovering that they were undergunned and needed to think bigger than they were so they simply found a new way to harness Humanitys cumulative problem solving power by simply scalping whatever they need off of the internet.

Instead of 100,000 well paid high maintenance minds which had no chance of producing timely results ,they now have billions of people helping them solve their problems.Now they have 10,000 professional Data-Surfers picking the brains of HUMANITY 24/7/365.

So you are saying that they knew how in the 1960s how the web would work in 2014?

Toss in the added benefit to them that we have WILLINGLY given up our BOOKS on nearly a Global level,replaced by easily embargoed digital data,and you have a scenario approaching rivaling the Dark Ages if the Net goes down Globally.[\quote]

Nope go to a library, the books are still there, pure digitalized and loss of all book is still generations away, you are also assuming there are tptb and they all think alike....and are evil...

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: aorAki
a reply to: Harte

Got me!
I just looked at the youtube link and saw "This segment is from the DVD "Mount St. Helens: Modern Day Evidence for the World Wide Flood" produced by Awesome Science Media. It is part of a series of documentaries in the "Flood Geology Series"." and that was enough for me, which I am watching now. Having watched it, I stand by my previous statement. So much cherry picking and so little hard science.

Also, the links I have supplied are good places to start for those with no- or little- understanding of the dating process.

You got me too.

The Mt. St. Helens vid did not appear to be creationist. Probably cut that part out, huh?

Harte

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: tizza2k

Google the term Out of Place Artifacts / Out of time Artifacts and you will see a bunch more examples of items being dated back 100k years to millions of years.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Google the term Out of Place Artifacts / Out of time Artifacts and you will see a bunch more examples of items being dated back 100k years to millions of years.

Ah, well, if it's on Google or the internet than it must be true, right?

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blackmarketeer

Undoubtably !

I've been looking at what are called ooparts for 45 years and yet have failed to find a really good one.

Norse penny yes that is probably legit although it could be a plant. I had a friend who spent decades looking for signs of a Norse settlement in NE, without success.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

originally posted by: AnuTyr
carbon dating is a joke.

What few realize is that there is something FAR more serious going on than just a joke.

Science has become nothing but a huge mind control OP with a stealth agenda.

Mainstream academia has been completely taken over and used as a mind control tool against the masses.

Science is now being used to cover up the truth about the real history of the Earth.

"The model of human prehistory built-up by scholars over the past two centuries is sadly and completely wrong, and a deliberate tool of disinformation and mind control. ...they demonstrate a systematic destruction of proofs that show another reality than that the official story. Falsifications and even destruction of such proofs has been common for more than two hundred years." LINK

"...the Illuminati eventually controlled the science departments in all colleges and institutions of higher learning. The plan was to stifle scientific knowledge and then twist what was left to fit the science they wanted the people to believe. They accomplished this by adopting new rules in regards to scientific research.

Secret Societies - Who Controls Knowledge?

In 1990, samples of various dinosaur bones were submitted for Carbon-14 dating to the University of Arizona’s department of geosciences’ laboratory of isotope geochemistry. Bones from an Allosaurus and an Acrocanthosaurus were among those sent to the university’s testing facilities to undergo a “blind” dating procedure (which means that the technicians performing the tests did not know that the bones had come from dinosaurs). Not realizing that the samples were from dinosaurs prevented “evolutionary bias”, and helped ensure that the results were as accurate as possible (within the recognized assumptions and limits of the C-14 dating method).

On the official stationery of the University of Arizona—a copy of the test results for the Allosaurus bones records amazingly that the oldest C-14 date assigned to those bones was a mere 16,120 years (and only 23,760 years for the Acrocanthosaurus fossils; see Dahmer, et al., 1990). Both dates are a far cry from the millions of years that evolutionists suggest should be assigned to dinosaur fossils. What really kills me about this admission is that the Darwinists are always howling about 'peer review'. So, when we give them truly unbiased peer review, in their very own labs nonetheless, they fall flat on their face. www.philadelphiaspeaks.com...

This is utter idiocy. Carbon dating would not work on fossilized bones. Hence the material presented is completely off base and wasn't worth the time it took to read it. People really should practice what they preach around here and inform themselves, thinking critically, instead of buying into this constant garbage that EVERYTHING is some sort of grand conspiracy plan. SMH...

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I'm sorry but please point out where I stated if its on Google it must be true. You really need to get off this kick of putting words in peoples mouths.

As to authenticity its up to the individual doing the reading / research to decide if its real, not real, or something in the middle.

The manner in which science has decided to suppress any information that does not meet the "story" that has been put together is appalling. Has it ever occurred to you that science might just be wrong in some of these cases? I mean waay back in the day the wisest people decided the Earth was the center of the universe, that Kings were in fact Gods / appointed by God, that the Earth was flat and that sailing to far would result in falling off the edge, etc.

Can you tell me where in Egyptian history it discusses the Sphinx, who was behind it and why? Maybe we can ask scientists about the water erosion on the Sphinx and ask why they keep denying that's what it is?

Or how scientists told us the Coelacanth was extinct.

Antikythera mechanism?
Baghdad Batteries?
Mayan hieroglyphs / small models of Dinosaurs.
Piri Reis Map?

Based on the track record I don't think we should be so quick to write something off.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I'm sorry but please point out where I stated if its on Google it must be true. You really need to get off this kick of putting words in peoples mouths.

As to authenticity its up to the individual doing the reading / research to decide if its real, not real, or something in the middle.

The manner in which science has decided to suppress any information that does not meet the "story" that has been put together is appalling. Has it ever occurred to you that science might just be wrong in some of these cases? I mean waay back in the day the wisest people decided the Earth was the center of the universe, that Kings were in fact Gods / appointed by God, that the Earth was flat and that sailing to far would result in falling off the edge, etc.

Can you tell me where in Egyptian history it discusses the Sphinx, who was behind it and why? Maybe we can ask scientists about the water erosion on the Sphinx and ask why they keep denying that's what it is?

Antikythera mechanism?
Baghdad Batteries?
Piri Reis Map?

Based on the track record I don't think we should be so quick to write something off.

Science is not a monolithic 'organization' new stuff is found and recorded every day a lot of things are simply not real or explainable in a non fantastic manner, ie the four/five items you mention.

May not science examine and reject that which has been studied and shown to be blah?

If you want something looked at again hire or convince scientists to do so.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Antikythera mechanism?
Baghdad Batteries?
Piri Reis Map?

Science is not a monolithic 'organization' new stuff is found and recorded every day a lot of things are simply not real or explainable in a non fantastic manner, ie the four/five items you mention.

May not science examine and reject that which has been studied and shown to be blah?

If you want something looked at again hire or convince scientists to do so.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Right here; you may not realize it, but you are using "Google" as a synonym for "Internet" and "Web search." In your response, they take on the same meaning.

You are also implying, whether you realize it or not, that if they (ooparts) appear in a Google (Web) search result, that it must be true. I'm Sure I will no doubt see many results for ooparts, but none of them will factually date "back 100K years to millions of years" as you claim.

That's not how science works, it's not that subjective. If someone on the Web wants to believe the London Hammer is real, by "doing the reading," that's their prerogative but it doesn't actually make the London Hammer real. That is simply their folly.

The manner in which science has decided to suppress any information that does not meet the "story" that has been put together is appalling.

Are you suggesting that scientists the world over, millions of them of all nationalities, races, and creeds, are all in this vast conspiracy to "suppress knowledge?"

Has it ever occurred to you that science might just be wrong in some of these cases?

The beauty of science is that when it is wrong it will write new theories that get us closer to the truth. It is constantly rewriting itself based on data. Unlike religion which is static, and forces facts and data to conform to preconceived ideas. Science advances.

That is a very deep topic and certainly many scientific theories have been made. Have you actually tried to delve into Egyptian history, attend seminars at research institutions, talk to archeologists or historians, work on degree in archeology so that you yourself can one day answer these questions? Or do you simply skim information off the Web and call yourself enough of an expert to dispute the finding of researchers who have spent their whole lives pouring over every facet of Ancient Egyptian history to try and better understand it?

Some people simply don't like the answers science provides, either for an ideological or religious reason, and resort to pseudoscience based on false or misrepresented data, to mask their ideology in fraudulent scientific credibility. Most scientific disciplines don't attract the ideologues and pseudoscientists. Unfortunately, the study of Ancient Egypt is not one of them, it probably attracts the greatest number of ideologues and pseudoscientists anywhere, and these junk claims are pushed heavily on the Web, to sell books or advance ideologies. No wonder people have such a distorted view of our ancient history.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   

My point was its difficult for scientists to research these areas because their scientific colleagues go out of their way to undermine the research itself.

The purpose of science is to be non biased and have an open mind, even if the research is based on oddities in history. To prevent the research undermine the principle foundation of Science -

"I do not know" and "Why".

As for the comment about studied and blah -
Scientists in this equation write it off because it does not mesh with the established history of humanity. God forbid scientist to actually use science instead of ego and pride.

Why do scientists constantly refuse to accept that the Sphinx has water erosion signs present? If the climate at the time science says it was built was at a wet stage science would have no issues accepting water erosion theory. Since the established time was dry, then the Sphinx does not show signs of water erosion, but something else science cant explain.

Also - During the time when the Earth was the center of the universe by doctrine, that conclusion was reached by their intellectuals. By observing the heavens that decided the Earth was the center of the universe.

Thank God Galileo pushed his theory.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackmarketeer

This is what I stated -

Google is a search engine. When the op talked about the out of place artifact I suggested he google search the term out of place artifact to see what other examples there are.

Its up to the individual to decide for themselves on authenticity and accuracy. Since there is no out of place specific search engine, we use google.. or yahoo... or bing.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: tizza2k
I was sent this and I thought it would interest alot of you guys :-)

Sorry in advance if this has already been posted.

In June 1936 Max Hahn and his wife Emma were on a walk beside a waterfall near to London, Texas, when they noticed a rock with wood protruding from its core. They decided to take the oddity home and later cracked it open with a hammer and a chisel. What they found within shocked the archaeological and scientific community. Embedded in the rock was what appeared to be some type of ancient man made hammer.

A team of archaeologists analysed and dated it. The rock encasing the hammer was dated to more than 400 million years old. The hammer itself turned out to be more than 500 million years old. Additionally, a section of the wooden handle had begun the metamorphosis into coal. The hammer’s head, made of more than 96% iron, is far more pure than anything nature could have achieved without assistance from relatively modern smelting methods.

Pictures and more are via this link :-

www.maltanow.com.mt...

If there is one thing I can teach all my brothers and sisters on ATS in order to make them more powerful and further along their own conscious evolution it would be the TRUTH of the origins of mankind held within the EXACT Report of it in the book The Thiaoouba Prophecy. If you become the one who understand that this book does hold the Truth then one will understand how OOB Artifacts such as the Hammer and Bell exists with such an ancient radio carbon dating. Part of it is because mankind arrived here on Earth 1.3 million years ago from the planet Bakaratini and there have been two cataclysms that have reset the entire populace since then. One of them was an asteroid that hit Earth and caused massive floods and tsunamis because it was not caught early enough since its orbit came from out of the direction of the Sun. That deluge impact created the continents of Atlantis and Lemuria in the Atlantic and the Pacific when the asteroid broke in two and pierced the mantle of the Earth to the point that the oceans were boiling. Volcanoes and other massive upheavals of land and radioactive material scattered through the planet even changing the DNA of the Blacks and Yellow Races. OPEN Your mind to The Thiaoouba Prophecy and You will come to your own conclusion that the knowledge it contains is the key to the FORGOTTEN history of mankind as well as the entire mystery of Life and NIRVANA itself.~ Namaste ArioK
edit on 26-6-2014 by Thiaoouba Prophecy because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

The issue of water erosion has been extensively discussed and resolves down too

No one knows the amount of rainfall from years, x to y

No one knows the erosion factor of x amount of rain with x amount of sand against x type of limestone

Additionally the amount of water that was funneled into the Sphinx enclosure for x number of years due to the construction on the plateau.

Consensus rejects Schoch's theory due to a lack of evidence.

It's always annoying when a favored theory is not accepted. I believe that the Polynesians pushed on to SA, but at this time, due to a lack of evidence the consensus says, NO

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

You do not realise it yet and I dont exactly know how to full explain it to you IF i chose to try,sorry,but the reality os that the Internet has been evolved EXACTLY like Edisons work was evolved,it fits a specific designed artificial pattern.

The Internet is the Path of Most Resistance,and to let you know the data that covers this is older than dirt.

You have Edisons methods which can be metered and charged for and requires an astronomical infrastructure for delivery and you have Teslas which is the diametric opposite in every way.

You have the Inernet which can be metered and charged for and requires an astronomical infrastructure for delivery and you have................................. keep looking with an open mind,and yes very very much pre-1960s,if you search well you can easily find modern print copies of many books which will show you what you wish to know from the perspective of the 1900s.

I cant believe I just referred to my own time as the 1900s,jeepers. I just had an auto-reality check.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

That's not how science works, it's not that subjective. If someone on the Web wants to believe the London Hammer is real, by "doing the reading," that's their prerogative but it doesn't actually make the London Hammer real. That is simply their folly.
--------------------------
???? I digress, science is 100% an agreed upon ideology which has no governing body representetive of the People,Science does discover tangible facts but it absolutely does not apply them in a natural and sequential manner,in fact MOST scientists are paid schills and do not openly share all of their data,they intentionally suppress data as a matter of course.

Science is chock full of lies and misdirections,in fact a ten year olds common sense can easily illustrate this to anyone.

Science is 99% subjective agreed upon perspective amongst published academia and 1% tangible fact.

The manner in which science has decided to suppress any information that does not meet the "story" that has been put together is appalling.

Are you suggesting that scientists the world over, millions of them of all nationalities, races, and creeds, are all in this vast conspiracy to "suppress knowledge?"

--------------------------------------

Yes, in fact it begins much sooner than academia,it begins before grade school when you are conditioned by your childhood storybooks and fairy tales.Yes,all of these nationalitys,races,and creeds,are unknowing and unwilling participants in this Global suppression action which is older than dirt itself.

Has it ever occurred to you that science might just be wrong in some of these cases?

The beauty of science is that when it is wrong it will write new theories that get us closer to the truth. It is constantly rewriting itself based on data. Unlike religion which is static, and forces facts and data to conform to preconceived ideas. Science advances.

------------------------------------------

Ha ha ha,this is solid Gold man, science writes new BS theories to fit what it wants to illustrate,it doesnt take repeated attempts to follow simple natural patterns,no way bubba,MOST os science is needless research,created to form a path of most resistance.

Science does NOT follow the natural data patterns,ever,it is by proxy an attempt to rationalise and to pigeon-hole nature and her processes,nothing more and nothing less,Science has never CREATED anything,it has only rearranged natures building blocks which are not infantessimal, so much anyone can observe the FINITE building blocks we can ALL see and extrapolate easily where science has intentionally strayed to manifest a path of most resistance.

Religon is the birthplace of Science,for goodness sakes,I do not say religon with a diety or god intention,I quantify all religons as being part and parcel of Humanitys One True History which is a TANGIBLE FACT BASED history of our species.

-----------------------------------

That is a very deep topic and certainly many scientific theories have been made. Have you actually tried to delve into Egyptian history, attend seminars at research institutions, talk to archeologists or historians, work on degree in archeology so that you yourself can one day answer these questions? Or do you simply skim information off the Web and call yourself enough of an expert to dispute the finding of researchers who have spent their whole lives pouring over every facet of Ancient Egyptian history to try and better understand it?

-------------------------------------------------------

It is not a deep topic, trying to cover it up is deep waters though,common sense is the only guide you need,Egyptian History cannot be quantified using the acdemic valuations from the last few hundred years,actually more like the last 1000,because the historians and archeologists who create seminars and work in research Institutes are under fiscal influences and are spreading in-accurate storys represented as scientific fact.Anything the academians have learned is online for ALL OF US TO ACCESS,so being on the web makes you the MASTER of of manipulated controlled experts and Academians.Many people spend their entire lives under an imposed illusion,there are 5 billion religous people who have imaginary friends on this planet.

Just sayin.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join