It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything We Have Been Taught About Our Origins Is A Lie!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ArtemisE

People want so bad for their religion to be true they will believe anything...... I bet there's not an atheist here who buys this kinda stuff.

Then you'd be wrong..sort of. While not an atheist, i am agnostic and i don't automatically throw this out as a hoax, just because a lot of religious nuts want to use it as proof of something that might back up their belief systems.

While it might be true it is used as pro-religion / anti-evolution propaganda, that doesn't make it a hoax, just that it is being used for propaganda purposes.

There are other possibilities for the existence of this hammer, and while it was found embedded in 400 million year old strata, it might only be relatively young itself.

My thinking involves wormholes, or possibly even Human experimentation with creating or traversing the same...i won't go into the ins and outs of it, but the hammer may be a throwback - literally. Along with the people unfortunate enough to have been thrown back with the hammer, who went on to have their footprints recorded in millions of year old river beds, right alongside a dinos' prints.

It's a strange, strange multiverse.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
encased in rock is intriguing and looks old. Either way interesting.
a reply to: tizza2k

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

originally posted by: ArtemisE

People want so bad for their religion to be true they will believe anything...... I bet there's not an atheist here who buys this kinda stuff.

Then you'd be wrong..sort of. While not an atheist, i am agnostic and i don't automatically throw this out as a hoax, just because a lot of religious nuts want to use it as proof of something that might back up their belief systems.

While it might be true it is used as pro-religion / anti-evolution propaganda, that doesn't make it a hoax, just that it is being used for propaganda purposes.

There are other possibilities for the existence of this hammer, and while it was found embedded in 400 million year old strata, it might only be relatively young itself.

My thinking involves wormholes, or possibly even Human experimentation with creating or traversing the same...i won't go into the ins and outs of it, but the hammer may be a throwback - literally. Along with the people unfortunate enough to have been thrown back with the hammer, who went on to have their footprints recorded in millions of year old river beds, right alongside a dinos' prints.

It's a strange, strange multiverse.

Dude, it's in the hands of a creationist who refuses to allow any independent science testing. He even knows it's not real or he would be first in line to get it tested.

Multiple real geologists looked at it for 2 sec and said " it's a concretion."

Whenever people post stuff like this, most of the time they know it's bs. They just WANT it to be true......or think all of science is a conspiracy by the devil to confuse us.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: skalla
a reply to: tizza2k

The really funny thing about ooparts is that when you first discovered them and read the details, you felt your mind opened, the scales fell from your eyes and your whole world view changed as a result of what you read. But now you face the challenge of reading the balanced evidence rather than the florid one sided woo that did not contain accurate information and was not properly tested. Now if you really are open minded when you read further research you face the reverse process of realising it was all a load of tosh and the people who presented this info in the first place either did not know much about natural processes or simply lied to you.
There are provable, testable explanations for all ooparts i've ever seen, and they will challenge your preconceptions once again. Enjoy the ride.

Great post! I would live for just 1 oopart to be "as adverised"! But I've looked into dozens!!!! And none are really even that intresting when explained by a real scientist.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Chrisfishenstein

The fact you think Carbon Dating would have been used on an item, much less give a date of 400m Years shows you don't actually understand it, which is weird because you seem to have an opinion on it......

It can only be used on organic matter and even then, is rarely used on items suspected to be older than 60-70 thousand years, so they would not have even attempted to date it using that method and certainly would never have got a date of 400 million years from it.

Also, for the chap who said about Dinosaurs and humans walking together..... 400 million years ago was about 250 million years prior to the age of Dinosaurs

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Another_Nut

Because they do decay at a predictable and accurate rate - for example, we use (in our national network) an atomic clock to synchronise our entire estate. If it wasn't accurate, then our network would drift, we'd have errors cropping up and eventually it would all fall over

That has never happened - not once in the 10 years I've been on the job.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Murgatroid

originally posted by: AnuTyr
carbon dating is a joke.

What few realize is that there is something FAR more serious going on than just a joke.

Science has become nothing but a huge mind control OP with a stealth agenda.

Mainstream academia has been completely taken over and used as a mind control tool against the masses.

Science is now being used to cover up the truth about the real history of the Earth.

"The model of human prehistory built-up by scholars over the past two centuries is sadly and completely wrong, and a deliberate tool of disinformation and mind control. ...they demonstrate a systematic destruction of proofs that show another reality than that the official story. Falsifications and even destruction of such proofs has been common for more than two hundred years." LINK

"...the Illuminati eventually controlled the science departments in all colleges and institutions of higher learning. The plan was to stifle scientific knowledge and then twist what was left to fit the science they wanted the people to believe. They accomplished this by adopting new rules in regards to scientific research.

Secret Societies - Who Controls Knowledge?

In 1990, samples of various dinosaur bones were submitted for Carbon-14 dating to the University of Arizona’s department of geosciences’ laboratory of isotope geochemistry. Bones from an Allosaurus and an Acrocanthosaurus were among those sent to the university’s testing facilities to undergo a “blind” dating procedure (which means that the technicians performing the tests did not know that the bones had come from dinosaurs). Not realizing that the samples were from dinosaurs prevented “evolutionary bias”, and helped ensure that the results were as accurate as possible (within the recognized assumptions and limits of the C-14 dating method).

On the official stationery of the University of Arizona—a copy of the test results for the Allosaurus bones records amazingly that the oldest C-14 date assigned to those bones was a mere 16,120 years (and only 23,760 years for the Acrocanthosaurus fossils; see Dahmer, et al., 1990). Both dates are a far cry from the millions of years that evolutionists suggest should be assigned to dinosaur fossils. What really kills me about this admission is that the Darwinists are always howling about 'peer review'. So, when we give them truly unbiased peer review, in their very own labs nonetheless, they fall flat on their face. www.philadelphiaspeaks.com...

Go get em Tiger.

Start working from the perspective that the Planet is rock and rolled ,volcanos eruptcontinents drift and everything is rinsed every 3600 years with the oceans,and work from there.

Keep looking ,you are on the Cusp of discovering Humanitys One True History, remember that this story is told accurately within every major religous doctrine on earth.Dont forget to look there.

Just stick with Geology,toss out all sciences and archeology,anywhere people CAN LIE...they HAVE LIED,you can work out the causality of those lies on your own terms but you owe it to Humanity to accept the reality of our One True History.

Your simple basic observations of these ooparts will lead you to the truth,the very second you allow academia to enter the equation you my friend are screwed,simply because very very few people have successfully spent their entire lives learning counter to the status quo,it is very difficult to do even for short periods of time,what some people refer to as "awakening".The status Quo including ALL major learning institutions and ALL areas of Academia have been artificially suppressed and mis-directed.This was done centuries and centuries ago,it is not a recent issue,the technology we are seeing today has been known about for many centuries already.

It is possible to trace back this path of lies and misinformation Humanity has been given,it is possible to track it back to the exact dates,sources and individuals who first created and then maintained and suppported these LIES and MISDIRECTIONS.

It isnt the ooparts themselves which are cool,it is the depths and areas in which they are discovered,it is the Geology in which they are found which will lead you to the truths of Humanitys One True History,truths which can no longer be hidden and suppressed or at this point EXPLAINED by the people who have been hiding Humanitys One True History from all of us.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

The parameters of the base sciences you use to explain the processes you explain are AGREED UPON CONCEPTS,they are IDEOLOGYS and are not backed by UNBIASED HISTORICAL OBSERVATIONS AND APPLICATIONS.

We must discuss ideas until we agree,for we are Human,but we DO NOT need to discuss what we see and what is tangible.

As soon as we go beyond the tangible things we can see we must TRUST other people,todays ACADEMICS TRUST the data they were given to learn from,this means that because that trust was abbrogated before they were even born without their knowledge that in certain key areas they are COMPROMISED and cannot create unbiased observations because of this dynamic.

Yes,todays Academics give 100%,but as soon as they discover glitches in the System,things they do not agree with,they are suppressed within their areas of expertise,money runs everything,including education,Industry and politics and religon.

It is not fair to argue with academics who are naive to the reality that their own teachings have been in an organised and artificial and intentional manner COMPROMISED,sent on Goose chases,that they were MISLED.

They didnt simply suppress Tesla,they WENT TO EXTREMES TO PUT EDISONS WORK IN ALL SCHOOLS AND ACADEMIA.It is the same in ALL major fields of education and research.

Humanity has been attacked,these have been acts of Humanitarian Terrorism,withholding knowledge and progress from Humanity is a Universal crime.

The reality is that the men and women at the tops of their Fields MUST UNDERSTAND THE AREAS IN THEIR TRAINING WHERE THEY WERE MISGUIDED.

This means they are stuck,they are caught between a rovck and a hard place,their innocence is ripped away as soon as they try to progress and evolve their trades and create positive change,their livings and incomes and professional careers are used against them to supress them,and it is a Global and organised effort.

And now that we have the internet it is very easy to see the lies we have been told,now that there is a massive data base for anyone with an interest to look at ,we CAN FIND OUR OWN TRUTHS.

I fear that people do not understnd the endgame here, the WHY behind such a stupid plan that had no chance of long term sucess.

I want people to consider this,that the plans TPTB have been actioning for CENTURIES has an evolution of its own,and they planned it this way,we need to be looking to pin-point the end of this evolution,for it is near.

No Human is dumb enough to not have seen this house of Cards coming down sooner than later.

Someone is following a timetable very closely.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld
Of course, the coexistence of humans and dinosaurs would destroy the evolutionary theory, interesting indeed

An an older thread about this somesay it was a hoax.
2007 thread
London Hammer Hoax

Huh? How do you figure that?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

edit on 24-6-2014 by ArtemisE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
a reply to: stumason

The parameters of the base sciences you use to explain the processes you explain are AGREED UPON CONCEPTS,they are IDEOLOGYS and are not backed by UNBIASED HISTORICAL OBSERVATIONS AND APPLICATIONS.

We must discuss ideas until we agree,for we are Human,but we DO NOT need to discuss what we see and what is tangible.

As soon as we go beyond the tangible things we can see we must TRUST other people,todays ACADEMICS TRUST the data they were given to learn from,this means that because that trust was abbrogated before they were even born without their knowledge that in certain key areas they are COMPROMISED and cannot create unbiased observations because of this dynamic.

Yes,todays Academics give 100%,but as soon as they discover glitches in the System,things they do not agree with,they are suppressed within their areas of expertise,money runs everything,including education,Industry and politics and religon.

It is not fair to argue with academics who are naive to the reality that their own teachings have been in an organised and artificial and intentional manner COMPROMISED,sent on Goose chases,that they were MISLED.

They didnt simply suppress Tesla,they WENT TO EXTREMES TO PUT EDISONS WORK IN ALL SCHOOLS AND ACADEMIA.It is the same in ALL major fields of education and research.

Humanity has been attacked,these have been acts of Humanitarian Terrorism,withholding knowledge and progress from Humanity is a Universal crime.

The reality is that the men and women at the tops of their Fields MUST UNDERSTAND THE AREAS IN THEIR TRAINING WHERE THEY WERE MISGUIDED.

This means they are stuck,they are caught between a rovck and a hard place,their innocence is ripped away as soon as they try to progress and evolve their trades and create positive change,their livings and incomes and professional careers are used against them to supress them,and it is a Global and organised effort.

And now that we have the internet it is very easy to see the lies we have been told,now that there is a massive data base for anyone with an interest to look at ,we CAN FIND OUR OWN TRUTHS.

I fear that people do not understnd the endgame here, the WHY behind such a stupid plan that had no chance of long term sucess.

I want people to consider this,that the plans TPTB have been actioning for CENTURIES has an evolution of its own,and they planned it this way,we need to be looking to pin-point the end of this evolution,for it is near.

No Human is dumb enough to not have seen this house of Cards coming down sooner than later.

Someone is following a timetable very closely.

You just keep pushin whatever lie fits your religion....

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
carbon dating is a joke.

When mount st/helen erupted carbon dating assume a date thousands and thousands of years ahead of formation... Lmao.

Yes, insane people do sometimes tend to giggle to themselves.

Your Mt. St. Helens vid features a geologist explaining to us the three visible layers deposited at different times from the recent eruption. It has nothing to do with radiocarbon dating. The fact that you posted it indicates that you are extremely confused.
Are you trying to say that geologists can't recognize strata left from volcanic eruptions?
In any case radiocarbon dating is not involved.

originally posted by: AnuTyrGood luck with radio carbon dating theories about age. It honestly is a joke.

Anything that has to many contradictions is faulty and being used for the wrong purpose. Im sure we could use carbon 14 for many things but dating is not one of them.

Your second vid also has nothing watsoever to do with radiocarbon dating (congratulations for consistency on your part, at least.)

In fact, the second vid explains in very clear terms exactly why U=Pb dating works and is utterly reliable.

Perhaps you should have a nurse look at that gunshot wound in your foot.

Harte
edit on 6/24/2014 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does! Well, that and fat fingers.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ArtemisE

I do not speak of religon.

I do not "push" anything,I am not OPing the threads.

You cannot push something that surrounds you.

Eveything I speak of is already in the Public Domain.

There are no "secrets" to unveil,everything is right there for anyone to view as they wish to see things.

Life is a sales-job,what exactly are you selling?

And if I were pushing anything it would be the TRUTH THAT FITS ALL RELIGONS,because it is contained within the very fabric of the doctrines,and the truth that fits ALL HUMANS because it speaks for itself through the geology of our Planet.

No one is pushng the truth and you know exactly why.The same reason i dont "push" it.why do you think you dont read it in books or see it in Movies portrayed as truth?Not I and not anyone who has a firm understanding of the complete story wishes to become a martyr to a cause older than dirt itself.

Do you have any idea of what would have to happen for the truth to be known Globally? The scope of that endeavour? The thousands of years it would likely take starting from where we are now?

There is no time for a Humanitarian level truth and anyone indoctrinated to this reality is aware of this dynamic,and doesnt bother to sell the idea any further than whatever conversations they run into randomly.

No one is saving the Village this time,it has to save itself.

But who could possibly push religons any further than they have already been pushed.

Maybe the fact is that the religous leaders just didnt have the foresight to anticipate exactly where they were going to end up pushing their individual interpretations of Humanitys One true History and this has become a bit of a problem now that they are realising they were actually bringing themselves together instead of seperating themselves as they believed they were effectively doing.

Last time I checked Geology wasnt a religon,and the internet wasnt a religon,and those two data sources combined with your own eyes and common sense are all that anyone needs to find the truths to the questions they may have about the world around them.

Science is no better off than religon because religon has spent centuries intentionally confusing sciences.

You believe that it is an either-or-scenario,when it is not so.

Religon is right in that the story hidden within ALL doctrines is actually Humanitys One True History,science is right in that aside from the misdirections they have accepted they follow natural processes,however these natural process when averted and intentionally ignored provide TPTB a window of opportunity to manipulate everyone.

If religons represented Humanitys One True History for what it really is and if Science followed this direction we would be living in an entirely different reality right now.

We would live for hundreds of years,be naturally telepathic,have no diseaes,unlimited resources and comforts,interstellar travel and relationships,the ability to bring large parts of our existing Humanity through the Earth Changes which are cyclical and natural.

We DO NOT REQUIRE imaginary objectified ideologys to accomplish these things,we require honest religons to give us Humanitys One true History in its pure form and honest science to support this Humanitarian knowledge base by following the paths of least resistance not the paths of most resistance which make them the most money ,right now we have neither.

For religon to take the Humanitarian lead they would need to fess up AND ALL COME TOGETHER AS ONE under the banner of Humanitys One True History , and that is never happening,for science to take the lead they would need to unravel all of the misdirection they have been fed for centuries and do it BEFORE the religous leaders can orchestrate a Global War to blanket suppress knowledge again.

Right now all this knowledge and data is online,but if it werent it would be lost for books have been destroyed to EPIC levels and only the same secret societys and religons who have had the full data set all along continue to preserve them in hard copy.

The simple fact is that everyone is kept to busy to have the time to learn things,and the more you learn the clearer the entire picture becomes,there is no "secret" and no "tricks" you simply need the TIME AND DATA to learn.As we all now know Time and Information or Knoweledge are the things which have been in an organised artificiall manner taken away from all of Humanity.

Here is a laugh, most of the people likely teling the entire accurate truths are at home with time on their hands to acess a computer,and most of these people have been FORCED to be where they are for various reasons, you know unemployment,illness,anything that makes you housebound ,think of how stupid it is to not simply "arrange" for those who have the right story to find fiscal sucess to the degree that they have no more time to learn online or to sell their reality,only a very few people at a time finally get the right story,and because the story IS NOT HIDDEN ENTIRELY people will and have always in a trickle figured things out,it is simply that in todays world these people need to be suppressed in a new way,their time needs to be taken up,not given to them,keeping them house-bound and poor gives them the critical ingredient ,time, and nature does the rest there is no special trick or training.

Anyone with money knows how busy it keeps you,all it is is a headache because we all have people we want to help and all money does is enable us to do that and that burns up our time,we end up helping our immediate familys on a day to day basis instead spending critical time online learning and helping humanity.

I am not naming names here but some of us didnt know how to turn a computer on one day and a few years later were in possesion of the full and complete truth of Humanitys One True History.

There are no secrets,it is a matter of time and knowledge,having the time to learn and access to all of the Knowledge.

Pre-internet no one could in one lifetime read enough data to indoctrinate themselves into the truths of our One True History.It was not possible without direct teachings.Today anyone with time and the right mindset can easily find themselves swept up in a data current that TAKES them to this truth of its own accord,they DO NOT HAVE TO BE ON A MISSION,most people who discover thses truths stumble upon them,if they havent stumbled upon them then they are on the lecture circuit making money or writing books making money.

Making specific scientists or people go away does not even approach controlling the issue anymore,it is the internet that is the catalyst and the people actioning suppression dont understand how it is happening and how to stop it,they need to do a 360 degree turn and start taking a new tack,instead of making people go away they need to make the same people very very busy,simply by giving them a lot of non-existant money to spend on the people they love,even if some internet Savant who has found the truth only loves bloody animals they will soon find themselves busy helping them with money and power,people are what they are.If someone is already working their arse off to monetise the truth by spreading it then simply gang stalk those ones very very few have the real truth,and I mean like TWO .The real danger to TPTB is the innocent people who are NOT ON A MISSION who simply see things for what they are.PAy em off.Why overcomplicate things?Help them out and they will all be so busy getting ready to save themselves they will forget about saving the world,of all the humans on earth you would think that TPTB would understand human greed and its power and how it can sprout up anywhere even amongst the strongest perspectives.

I am still waiting for my cheque to show up in the mail,. I am simply one of the people who stumbled upon the truths.

Payday isnt looking so promising anymore as I am seeing people all over the internet finding the truths at unbelievable speeds,and in a non-sequential manner,there are pieces surfacing everywhere now and with the internet as soon as a piece hits cyber-space someone puts it where it belogs,it is an interesting process to observe.I would call ithe process out of control and snowballing.

I found the complete truths in a few years,but over the last 5-6 years I have seen parts of these truths surfacing EVERYWHERE,it has been like an explosion.

It isnt religon and it isnt science,it is Humanitarian Truth,it encompasses everything we are and do.

edit on 24-6-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

If this is true why have the 'tptb' allowed the internet to exist?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I'm essentially ignorant to the process of of Carbon dating, so I could be completely setting myself up for ridicule with this...but I can't help but notice one recurring opinion in this thread:

Multiple members have mentioned that Carbon dating is intended for organic items only. Is the wood from the handle of this hammer not organic? Not that I believe this in an ancient artifact, but I just figured I would play Devil's Advocate for a moment. One poster went as far as to give a(n) (excellent) description of why Carbon14/Carbon12 is found in animals and plants, and how we use these ratios to determine a time scale for the object. Does the tree being cut and processed to make the handle negate this process? Again, this is not a subject that I have put much study into, I'm only going by the chain of responses provided in this thread.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaosComplex

Hello CC,
I appreciate the fact that you came straight out and said you aren't familiar with the specifics of carbon dating, and didn't show it by parroting some internet yahoo's wrong headed idea.
So

Is the wood from the handle of this hammer not organic? Not that I believe this in an ancient artifact, but I just figured I would play Devil's Advocate for a moment.

Yes, the handle is wood, and if dated it will show the handle to be mid nineteenth century, just like the hammer head that is of a type commonly sold in Texas during the later half of the nineteenth century.
I've been in the hill country during a very wet winter, and the surface of the native limestone dissolves readily in places, and turn into a slurry that flows over stuff and rehardend. That's how the hammer came to encsed in stone, even the original finder described finding
the hammer on a ledge near a creek, seems pretty cut and dryed. There are plenty of examples of objects encased in flowstone, and it makes arriving at a accurate date for an object difficult, but that's where the context of the object comes into play.
If you find a hammer in the 1930's , that is essentially the same in form and construction of a hammer that was sold widely in the areain the 1870's, the most logical assumption is that you found a hammer from the 1870's, not a several hundred million year old hammer that just happens to look like a hammer that was sold widely in the area 60 years before.

So I'm mot going to go back into c dating specifics, since it's been well covered, but there are some things I'd like to say on dating in general.
In the last couple of years a new avenue of calibration opened up. A lake in Japan has a continuous record of distinct seasons going back 40,000?. As leaves fell into the lake during different seasons they built up a sequence of datable layers that are independent of any carbon calibration curves. With core samples from the lake bottom, one can count layers back wards to determine the age of the layers.
Then you can sample the C14 levels at various dates to develop a calibraton curve to gage C datings against. This is very helpful because C14 levels vary somewhat thru time

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: punkinworks10

That is very helpful to suss out the atmospheric carbon content, needed for more accurate C14 dating, they've done the same with ice cores.

'course, archeologists aren't compelled to C14 date an object that is easily recognized as a modern hammer, it's just a waste of time and money.

Back to the London Hammer, I love how some people claim that it is millions of years old, and that the 'scientific community' is suppressing this knowledge. Well, the hammer itself is owned by and sitting in a Creationist museum, who could at any time they wish have it radiocarbon dated. (costs about $6-700 per sample). But don't hold your breath on waiting for a Creationist museum to rush out and do this, they making a handsome buck off of selling replicas to their faithful visitors that want to believe dinosaurs and man lived side by side.

So seriously, quit accusing the scientific community or "TPTB" on conspiring to withhold knowledge about the London Texas Hammer, they don't have access to it or own it. Creationists, on the other hand....
edit on 24-6-2014 by Blackmarketeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hanslune
If this is true why have the 'tptb' allowed the internet to exist?

I'll take this one.

"Hey, man, because nothing causes more suspicion than active censorship! You can never shut down the information path to fight all the leaks because it's too expensive, but you can minimize the impact of the leaks. That's why there's so much disinformation. Show people the truth, but surround it with so many lies that they'll think the truth is a lie, too! It's the most efficient and effective way to hide things!"

How's that?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Hanslune

They were footing the bill for all of the cerebral horsepower they need to run their con-jobs on a Global level.They needed a cheaper way to do business and with a little investing they developed an even better than cheap way,they found a FREE way.

They were discovering that they were undergunned and needed to think bigger than they were so they simply found a new way to harness Humanitys cumulative problem solving power by simply scalping whatever they need off of the internet.

Instead of 100,000 well paid high maintenance minds which had no chance of producing timely results ,they now have billions of people helping them solve their problems.Now they have 10,000 professional Data-Surfers picking the brains of HUMANITY 24/7/365.

Toss in the added benefit to them that we have WILLINGLY given up our BOOKS on nearly a Global level,replaced by easily embargoed digital data,and you have a scenario approaching rivaling the Dark Ages if the Net goes down Globally.

There are a lot of reasons they allowed the internet to be brought forward and not very many of them are Humanitarian in nature.

They had to give a little to get a lot.

edit on 24-6-2014 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChaosComplex
I'm essentially ignorant to the process of of Carbon dating, so I could be completely setting myself up for ridicule with this...but I can't help but notice one recurring opinion in this thread:

Multiple members have mentioned that Carbon dating is intended for organic items only. Is the wood from the handle of this hammer not organic? Not that I believe this in an ancient artifact, but I just figured I would play Devil's Advocate for a moment. One poster went as far as to give a(n) (excellent) description of why Carbon14/Carbon12 is found in animals and plants, and how we use these ratios to determine a time scale for the object. Does the tree being cut and processed to make the handle negate this process? Again, this is not a subject that I have put much study into, I'm only going by the chain of responses provided in this thread.

No, the wood being cut changes nothing at all.

The owner won't let anyone date the hammer.

Suspicious, wouldn't you say?

Harte

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join