It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired US Marine claims he spent 17 years on MARS protecting five human colonies from Martians

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
This sounds like a really awesome plot and story to put into a classic-style Godzilla movie.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Does this not prove that there is a secret program? In 1951 here are the unmanned drones used.

e first Firebee prototype delivered in 1951 was known as the XQ-2. These 22-foot-long pilotless drones were powered by a 1,060 pound-thrust Continental J69-T-19B turbojet engine providing a top speed well in excess of 500 mph. These prototypes could either be launched from the under-wing of a modified Douglas A-26 Invader while in midair or from the ground using a solid fuel RATO booster.

gizmodo.com...

Here is a Top Secret Film released from 1951 showing them in use.

archive.org...

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76
a reply to: MarlinGrace

project camelot's tried to run this story a few times

dwight eisenhaur's grand-daughter has even chimed in on the mars story

..i give all this a 'david icke' credibility rating

I knew I read something like this recently.

I think this is the video.

[www.youtube.com...[/url]

If not, it is still interesting.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Whey hey, for once I get to say, PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Interesting Camelot lady interview narrative.

I consider it all part of the globalist and satanic GREAT DECEPTION . . .

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

good enough for me

a short history of lies..

Tesla's theories on the possibility of the transmission by radio waves ... In 1898, Tesla demonstrated a radio-controlled boat

northwood documents: According to secret and long-hidden documents obtained for Body of Secrets, the .... would be converted to a drone [a remotely controlled unmanned aircraft]. ... be interrupted by destruction of the aircraft, which will be triggered by radio signal.

24 Apr 2001 ... The Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) Global Hawk made international aviation history today when it completed the first non-stop flight across *snip*

In addition, the president [President Bush] said he would give grants to airlines to allow them to develop stronger cockpit doors and transponders that cannot be switched off from the cockpit. Government grants would also be available to pay for video monitors that would be placed in the cockpit to alert pilots to trouble in the cabin; and new technology, probably far in the future, allowing air traffic controllers to land distressed planes by remote control. ("Bush to Increase Federal Role in Security at Airports," The New York Times, Sept. 28, 2001; emphasis added.)

now all we need is something that indicates we can get to mars..?

I consider it all part of the globalist and satanic GREAT DECEPTION . . .

agreed.. 110%
but trying to explain all that is like trying to poke butter up a porcupines bum with a hot knitting needle!?

edit on 23-6-2014 by UNIT76 because: the satanic agenda thing

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The 6 Part Interview is on YouTube...

Type in Super Soldiers & Project Moon Shadow!!!

Having listened to part 1 this morning...
I have to say...

Ehhhhh what a wasted hour!!!

1) He was an abduction victim...
2) He was a test subject along with 299 other children...
3) 1&2 are connected and it was a Super Soldier programme...
4) He started off with MDF, Mars Defence Force...
5) Mars had Reptilian & Insectoid beings who didn't mind Human colony's so long as they never interfered with indigenous goings on...
6) Humans got greedy and wanted a Relic from an indigenous cavern...
7) Only 28 humans survived out of a 1000... "Kaye" just happened to be one of the survivors conveniently enough!!!

8) That's where I stopped!!! But there is more!!! Much more!!!

Peace everybody!!!
edit on 23-6-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Is he Master Chief?

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
(double post)
edit on 06pm30pmf0000002014-06-23T13:43:07-05:000107 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I found the Captain Kaye interview and about 5 minutes in I have to call BS. His tonality is all wrong and sounds like he's making it up as he goes. How do I know his tonality is wrong? Simple, listen to Snowden talk and then listen to this guy. He's story telling...
Captain 'BS' Kaye Interview

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: UNIT76

Something I was reading included an military officer state that it was by far easier to get to Mars with a manned mission now then it was to get to the moon in the 50's.

The national debt and many cases of missing money says something big is being done. Maybe even with missing people.

I notice how the 50's drones are described in a way that would explain Mothercraft (the top secret movie actually calls them Mothercraft) and UFO's today. This would probably have to mean that UFO's are all human built but are now on the level of Biohybrid machines. Looking at the fact that we know in the 30's genetic experiments and cloning were already being successfully done.

The BQM-34A was the premier aerial target system throughout the 1960s. It measures nearly 23 feet long with a 13-foot wingspan and was powered by a single 1,700 lbf Continental J69-T-29A engine. It was capable of topping 700 MPH (that's mach .97), flying as low as 10 feet above the water and as high as 60,000 feet for over an hour on a single tank. 7G turns while evading simulated fire were no problem thanks to an advanced microprocessor flight control system.

And instead of an Invader, the BQM-34A launched instead from the under-wing pylon of a DC-130 Hercules drone controller aircraft, which could carry and command up to four drones.

So they had...

advanced microprocessor flight control system

at least by 1963. Now we have to THINK...we are NEVER told everything so if they tell us this what have the hidden.

gizmodo.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Uhhuh, and I was the commander of Earth Defense Forces. Haven't I told anyone that on here? (j/k)

Joke aside, anyone whom claims they are a Marine (b/c once a Marine, always a Marine!), but won't give their real name, isn't. It'd be pretty easy to find out if he really was or not, given his real name. Especially one that did 20 years and retired, they would be reams of paperwork, from enlistment all the way to getting out and signing up for VA benifits...

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JJRichey
a reply to: butcherguy

Uhhuh, and I was the commander of Earth Defense Forces. Haven't I told anyone that on here? (j/k)

Joke aside, anyone whom claims they are a Marine (b/c once a Marine, always a Marine!), but won't give their real name, isn't. It'd be pretty easy to find out if he really was or not, given his real name. Especially one that did 20 years and retired, they would be reams of paperwork, from enlistment all the way to getting out and signing up for VA benifits...

signing up for VA benifits...

That may be part of the problem here....
He might be waiting for a psych evaluation to be performed at the VA and he is still waiting.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I can't help it. I have to ask.

7) Only 28 humans survived out of a 1000... "Kaye" just happened to be one of the survivors conveniently enough!!!

How much more credibility would he have had he not survived?

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Really sounds like a cool story. Only problem though and it's the same with all these out there science fiction plots, there's no evidence whatsoever. No documents, no pictures, no accreditation from other supposed personnel, ziltch, nada, squat.

S&F for a cool thread but this story is drivel until proven otherwise. And that's not about to happen..

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I commend the man's audacity to completely rip off Total Recall and add a twist of Star Wars with an additional sprinkle of 'moon base' for good measure, thinking he can pull it off.

Bravo sir, Bravo.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Is he Master Chief?

MOre like SARGE from red Vs blue.....OR CABOOSE!

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

These stories recirculate. Never any evidence. Never any names. No corroboration. Cool story, and that's about it. I wasted way too much time with Serpo, against my better judgement. 'Captain Kaye' may very well believe his own story, which makes these things a bit trickier. When a deliberate BSer gets uncovered, it's a celebratory event. When some poor deluded individual gets upended, it's just sad.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: teamcommander

No doubt pal!!!

If I'm honest....
Listening to it sounded far fetched. I'm not going to judge that I've had some strange experiences & wouldn't appreciate denial of what I know...
However when he did sound truthful, he certainly seemed to have military knowledge, it still also sounded like abit of an agenda at times...
Like it was something he wanted us to believe rather than not...

No idea why though!!!
Maybe a cointelpro style of story telling!!!

Peace Commander!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
If only the ATS discovered whistle blowers would work in Hollywood or the scifi channel we might actually get some pretty decent movies.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join