It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired US Marine claims he spent 17 years on MARS protecting five human colonies from Martians

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny

But FIFTY YEARS!! and we haven't gone back once since then?? And then some articles talk amazing difficulties if we wanted to go the moon again?? Welllll we apparently got over those obstacles with 1960's technology, I'm sure we could do it again...

So I've come to this conclusion: Either we NEVER went to the moon, OR we've been there MANY MANY MANY times since 1969.

If we successfully went to the moon in 1969, there is no way we would have just stopped for no good reason.

But I know for sure we have either been to the moon MANY more times than officially told or we haven't been at all.

Maybe that's the whole purpose of stories like this, tie truth in with conspiracy woo-woo to make the story unbelievable.

It is certainly interesting that we went from manned missions to the moon, to just flying out to the space station and now we don't even have our own shuttle. Uh huh.......right. So we spend trillions on war, many trillions unaccounted for, yet seem to find no military benefit from mastering outer space.

Sometimes I really think we know nothing of our own advancements let alone those of our ancestors. Tragic, really.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
I hadn't seen this one before, so forgive me if it has been posted before.

A former US Marine has claimed he spent 17 years of his career on MARS. The ex-naval infantryman, who uses the pseudonym Captain Kaye, says he was posted to the Red Planet to protect five human colonies from indigenous Martian life forms. He claims he then spent nearly three years serving in a secret 'space fleet' run by a multinational organisation called the Earth Defense Force, which recruits military personnel from countries including the US, Russia and China. In testimony released to ExoNews TV, Captain Kaye said he was trained to fly three different types of space fighters and three bombers. He added that training took place on a secret moon base called Lunar Operations Command, Saturn’s moon Titan, and in deep space. Captain Kaye says he retired after a 20 year tour of duty, describing a retirement ceremony on the moon that he claims was presided over by VIPs including ex-Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld.

The Mirror

I am not giving it any credence, just putting it out there for members to check out.

Reminds me of Mars Records. I'm sure members who have been researching the ufo phenomena or have been on the subject for a long time, are familiar with the Records.

Mars Records Book 1

Mars Records Book 2

Interesting read and obviously borderline fringe

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Telos

And here is that information slippery slope again... Al Bielek, Montauk, Philadelphia Experiment, time portals, Scientology... all red flags in my own reality construct... as in I've found nothing there except insanity and marginal personalities with stories that don't pass the most arbitrary "smell test."

But I'll keep a small door open to new data that refutes that mind set... just in case I'm wrong. Which I'm not... heh.

ETA Being OCD today, I wanted to put a caveat on "time portals" as they relate to Al Bielek and Montauk... that's the stuff I think is bunk... as far as time portals, not only are there credible stories pointing to the existence of something at least similar, but there is actual science that indicates it might be possible... that is all.

edit on 6/28/2014 by Baddogma because: OCD and boring Sat strike again

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Loveaduck

Because none of that I'd true and he's not a former USMC officer and he is insane. There are no captains in the USMC who retire at captain unless they had a long enlisted career first. His voice is very young and he obviously does not have a handle on military jargon. "Aircrafts". Ending every statement like a question. Thinking individuals will not be fooled by him.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

Oh navy Doc. You call in question his age and rank as a accomplished marine, but you forget all about time machines! Of course if they are traveling to mars they are exploiting time machines. Little known fact. The core on mars lends to different physics than here on earth. The physics on mars are not homogenous with here on earth. Time runs differently there. On mars time runs faster, so to maintain the mission we've shipped stargate like time machines (reverse time wormhole generators actually) to reverse the effects of the time contraction differential on mars.

I wouldn't call into question his rank. He's actually lived several lifetimes in one due to his time on the martian surface.

As to the other poster who relayed the story of the blow up doll incident. That wasn't the first time or the last. sadly similar incident keep repeating, exasperating the current political situation between the denizens of both planets. Earth and mars.

If you think the blow up doll mis-delivery incident was bad you are glad you didn't hear about the time the martians discovered what they thought were evil intimidating vibrating sand worms of death delivered from the evil planet of earth. Apparently the buzzing sound much like our fear of the rattle snake's tail send them into a panic. Some brave martians were seen poking at the evil buzzing sand worms with sticks but they ran in fear when they realized that had no effect on the tough rubber-like skin of the menacing worms. After several days the worms finally stopped their buzzing and died much to the relief of the martians, who to this day still show the remains of the now lifeless worms in museums and as collectors items to show off their martian prowess and pride in demonstration of yet how another evil human plot to destroy their precious home planet has been repelled.

I tell you the mars colonization project has been a complete disaster. It sickens me that the administration does nothing to bring these enterprising hero's home and in fact ignores them and punishes them for their bravery by denying them benefits, sanitation, security and basic human peace of mind.

yes mods feel free to delete this post if needed. I wont be offended...about getting in trouble for spreading the shocking truth!

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Did you realise they are down to K rations now and there has been a catastrophic malfunction of the Mars Colony entertainment network hub. There was speculation it was sabotage because all the movies/tv shows had been deleted from the main network drive all except for Gilligans Island and the Alien movies.

This is where it gets real bizzare the movie Alien was real, and turns out the set where you see all the alien pods growing in that crashed Alien ship was actually shot on location. You know that part of the film where they lower him down into the Pods, that was filmed on location using a Colonist as the double actor in the space suit. The film was shot and delivered to Ridley with compliments Stanley Kubrick please find here the scene I promised to send you (you know these 33 degree freemasons always making deals).

The Alien jumping from the Pod onto the Colonist face was real. They however managed to isolate the creature by placing the man in cryogenic stasis just like movie, but this is where it gets crazy. The Colonists haven't been dropped the fusion rods they were promised to replace the old fission rod technology so the Colonies power generators have failed; and yes you guessed it the cryogenics stopped working and the man woke up and had breakfast after a thirty year sleep. Well everyone thought after thirty years the Alien incubating must be dead, and hey that was only a movie; but sometimes as you know reality is stranger than fiction and the Alien burst out of his stomach. So things are really desperate now the Alien has grown and is picking the Colonists off one by one.

Surely you must of heard about this? What can be done? They cant be brought back home if one of them Alien gets here all we can all kiss the world goodbye.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AthlonSavage

There is no need to embellish the story of the Mars colonists and the marines sent to protect them. Their story is wild as it is. Pretty sure there are no xenomorphs on mars.

However, The plight of the colonists and marines is getting worse. An incident that started innocently enough has caused a dichotomy between the various workers at the colony sites. One of the senior scientists thought it would be funny as a joke to tell off the cuff one of the marines in passing that Angelina Jolie was dead. Remember the marines stationed there have no contact with the folks back home. That's reserved due to bandwidth and cost issues only to the top scientists and brass assigned to duty there. Word spread throughout the entire operation amongst the marines and morale really sunk after that. One marine was carried back to home base by some friendly enough martians when he wandered off with out protection into the martian sunset dazed and muttering to himself that he didn't even want to go home now that Angelina was dead. A few of the marines caught on that it was a poorly thought out joke and has helped to get the rest of his platoon to at least consider the option that she's not really dead. That's helped some.

But the marines, never to take things lightly or sitting down, have gotten back at the scientist. One of the top generals assigned to the mars colony let slip to the scientists that Neil Degrass Tyson died from a heart attack after eating one of those famous "Luther Burgers" -named after Luther Vandross comes with a black Angus all-beef patty, melted cheese, and two strips of bacon, all in between two glazed donuts as buns. Dubbed a "cardiologist's worst nightmare", this burger is 1,000 calories alone- possibly more with thousand island and ketchup added to the mix. Said he took one bite, did one of his famous faces he does and keeled right over. The scientists believed it hook line and sinker and a storm of panic erupted out of the "Three Mounts Rarification Facility" near Theaus Minimus where they discovered that one unknown artifact that keeps shutting down the power intermittently for no rhyme or reason about once every two months. They think its communicating via some powerful pulse but still they don't know with who.

Anyways, Somebody please write to the administration and demand better treatment and benefits for our colonists. They need.

Medical supplies, VA benefits and maybe a ticker tape parade for those that will be returning next year. Come on folks with your help we can salvage whats left of our colony program and bring the dignity these explorers deserve.

Xenomorphs on mars....pffft.

edit on 30-6-2014 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I have a question for the guy that lived on Mars:

Did you hear of or see a monster that looks something like the Lock Ness creature but with short legs and the long neck?

Andrew Basiago claims that they may be related to each other.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: waltwillis

Andrew Bisagio must be suffering from post Luther Burger "Itis" or something because that is patently not true. There are no long necked pleisiosaurs on mars. The only thing longnecked there was a shipment of beer sent a while ago. And they stopped sending those, after complaints were issued by non beer drinkers about human exhaust. Those Bigalows are pretty cramped quarters. It's a concern I can understand. I once had a stinky roommate in collage. Must be similar.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Andrew Bisagio must be suffering from post Luther Burger "Itis" or something because that is patently not true. There are no long necked pleisiosaurs on mars. The only thing longnecked there was a shipment of beer sent a while ago. And they stopped sending those, after complaints were issued by non beer drinkers about human exhaust. Those Bigalows are pretty cramped quarters. It's a concern I can understand. I once had a stinky roommate in collage. Must be similar.

Very interesting...

Do you believe that Andrew was ever on that planet?

Have you any information about a TR3-B anti-gravity craft?

I do know for a FACT something about anti-gravity power drive systems.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I *love* threads like this. I wish his story was longer at the link. He could be the type that could entertain you for hours if you just let him. Donald Rumsfeld attending the retirement affair must have been a bit of a let-down, though. Sorta like "I fought for the United Federation of Planets and All I Have To Show For It Is This T-shirt" kind of a deal.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   
In regards to Bisagio. Hell to the Muddafudden no homeboy. (Hell to the muddafudden Nooo-oo!!!!!)

Now in more seriousness, the TR3b you say?

I've seen it. Thrice. What say you about it?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Oh dear me the moment you mentions AJs name I knew what the situation is, you are one of the disgruntled marines who they locked up in the brig on Mars for trying to sell AJs movies to indigenous Mars tribes. They watched one of her movies and which sent them berserk rampaging through the Mars colony with Graffitti cans.

The message said,,,,according to interpreter,......she doesn't deserve Oscar

Lifes tough on Mars.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: waltwillis
I have a question for the guy that lived on Mars:

Did you hear of or see a monster that looks something like the Lock Ness creature but with short legs and the long neck?

Andrew Basiago claims that they may be related to each other.

if you could magnetically polarise the words coming from his mouth they would head for the toilet.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny

But FIFTY YEARS!! and we haven't gone back once since then?? And then some articles talk amazing difficulties if we wanted to go the moon again?? Welllll we apparently got over those obstacles with 1960's technology, I'm sure we could do it again...

Concorde was flying before man landed on the moon, built with 60's technology, yet you cannot fly on as SST today, so according to your silly logic the Concorde never flew....

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

Maybe the war costs are greatly over-inflated to cover for some of this.

And so the Missing in Action soldiers...

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
In regards to Bisagio. Hell to the Muddafudden no homeboy. (Hell to the muddafudden Nooo-oo!!!!!)

Now in more seriousness, the TR3b you say?

I've seen it. Thrice. What say you about it?

I know what makes it tic!
I was given super secret information when I was a teen in the 60's.
Don't want to get anyone in trouble so I'll let stick your neck out first...

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
OK, some folks here seem to know things about the real world of secrets...as do I, so let us begin with a session of show and tell.

As the baby boomers are nearing the end of their lives they are starting to share what they have kept private for many years.

Do you guys think it may be time for the public to be told the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?

If so, then lets begin with the alien issue... Then we can move on to what our government knows and when they knew it!

Just looking for answers and telling what needs to be told to un-slave our people!

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I have stuck my neck out and even created a thread about my sightings. (It's buried about two pages back in the grey area) I still have no idea how it (tr3b) works but oh man does it work.

I dont think its called the tr3b. It doesn't look like how fuche claims it does. It's not boxy. And the corner lights are smaller then described and do not appear to be thrusters like how he descries. I'm willing to bet next to nothing of how fuche describes how the "tr3b" works is accurate. Also, theres no stupid red light on the bottom.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Can not remember where but back in the 90's there were photographs floating around the internet showing satellites orbiting Mars with U.S. flag on the side.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join