It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The true meaning of "Eva" ~ and possable "Reset"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Hi

Ive been interested in looking at symbols found in films. Ive recently started a thread about moby dick, on similar lines, and was wondering if anyone can explain what “Eva” or “Evie” of “V” means? ...

I was hoping that masons and readers out there may know, thats why ive posted the request here.

Conspiracy theory wise, my feelings say that it has something to do with an escape plan for the el-ites. Theres the Georgia milestone ... seed banks and dna stored in ice vaults ... Deep underground bases such as denver airport can fly to ... theres also many companies with the names "reset" positioning themselves in various areas

So is "Eva" a code name for a new earth in europa? Is europa located at denver?

Are they planning to reset the debt with a new monetary system do you think, that only "citizens" will have access to? if so do you know the likelyhood of a planned reset date?

thanks all the best

edit on 23-6-2014 by Z77ZABCD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Z77ZABCD
Just like Moby Dick, could you give us some examples of the Eva/Evie/V usage in films?

It would help.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

I always just associated it with Adam and Eve and the obvious metaphors and connotations associated with them. But perhaps there is a more sinister reason?

The most obvious examples I can think of are wall-e and v for vendetta, but I think these have quite obvious reasons. Another example is nova in the original planet of the apes, which I suppose sort of means new, but I somehow associate this with eve.

The x men films are full of xs and there tons of symbolism in loads of films. I think maybe this is just to make the film more immersive, and to provide Easter eggs for film nerds like me. Not sure it's evidence of a conspiracy but you never know.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
No examples again huh?

Sorry, you seem like a newb just wanting to have threads for any stars and flags you can pick up. Word of friendly advice, if you are starting a thread, please ensure you at least list a few examples, just so the rest of us have a clue what you are referring to.

To me, you are just throwing out popular conspiracy idioms like Denver airport and the Georgia "milestone" (which you couldn't even get right) and then words like EVA and hoping to pique someone's interest and nick a star or 2.

If you can list the EVA, or EVIE, or V that you see SO OFTEN in films, then maybe we can help you have a serious discussion.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   

if so do you know the likelihood of a planned reset date?

That is the million dollar question.

How about…. soon?

If we look around and see just how crazy everything appears, endless war, debt and suffering, we wonder how long it can go on for without a big hiccup…

History tells us the end of these eras is always the same. So prepare accordingly, as best you can.

By the way, secret plans are just that. They don't advertise in symbology what they are planning to do. They keep that down low.

One way to tell that is how much paranoia they have about your correspondence (NSA-Snowden) and conversely how vague all their official utterances are.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Being a Master Mason I am not at liberty to speak of project eve.
Mostly because I do not know of any project eve!
Just prepare yourself far enough to make the worry go away and you should be fine.
Or join the Masons and experience some good fellowship, crab feeds, and BBQ's!
I never went past the 3rd degree however, never felt the need to impress anyone other than my wife.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I don't know what examples you have to share, but I do know that Eve and Eva are used by some musicians and filmmakers to represent life, it's importance or fragility.

And don't go to those Masonic crab-feeds. Their crab legs taste funny. Maybe they're trying to poison us.......conspiracy?
edit on 6/23/2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Ok, i apologies to everyone in ATS... This forum is something new for me. I'll try better next time to provide some examples before making any threads. I wasnt doing it for points... first time ive come across that in a forum. Its something i genuinely wanted to know.

Thanks for responding

Off hand i remember "Despicable Me (2010)" has it on the floor, where the rocket is amongst other names.
Its the character name of Eva in wall-e.
... there where other films. The reason i remember it was because i kept hearing or reading it from different places at the time.

### misc stuff

EVE
ieve - letter of herbrew meaning jod-he-vau-he
i 10 ie 15 iev 21 ieve 26 = 72

ADAM
a 1 d 4 a 1 m 40 = 46
46 is iv vi in roman numerals,
put a mirror horizontally under iv vi
looks like 1xx1 = 911
edit on 23-6-2014 by Z77ZABCD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
OP. I suggest viewing Neon geneisis EVAngelion. It has ALL of those in it.

EVA(evangelion) is the story of a ELE(extention level event) that is to occur if the Angel ADAM gets back in contact with LILITH. ANgels are actually aliens in that series with some human DNA inside them apparently. SO to Combat these creatures the UN and the global military forces conspire to build huge robots to fight back against them(on the outside but in reality the PTB represented as SEELE) are conspiring for a global reset oh humanity back to the primordial ooze,AKA LCL,(life containing Liquid)

And thats actually just ONE of many series that cover this subject.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa Thanks Yuppa, ill look into that, great

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
OP. I suggest viewing Neon geneisis EVAngelion. It has ALL of those in it.

EVA(evangelion) is the story of a ELE(extention level event) that is to occur if the Angel ADAM gets back in contact with LILITH. ANgels are actually aliens in that series with some human DNA inside them apparently. SO to Combat these creatures the UN and the global military forces conspire to build huge robots to fight back against them(on the outside but in reality the PTB represented as SEELE) are conspiring for a global reset oh humanity back to the primordial ooze,AKA LCL,(life containing Liquid)

And thats actually just ONE of many series that cover this subject.

So strange I have been watching this series (well the reboot) and the imagery is a strange interpretation of Revelations!

top topics

join