It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultimate goal of the ELITE: Connection between overpopulation and transhumanism.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I too think it is about control, but I also think that "the control", that the ELITE wants, is of fundamentally sadistic motivation.
Why do I think that?
Because the ELITE is fully immersed into child rape, and bizarre rituals that are humiliating for those who are "on the receiving end".
And that is why transhumanism, may have as it's ultimate goal something other than mere "functionality".

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: john666
1 child policy in China has been largely abolished.

Er, no it has not. The Chinese authorities only relaxed the draconian measures in 2013 (I think) to allow two children where a parent was a only child. The one child policy is alive and well and is far from being "abolished".

Just trying to help to keep the facts straight.

Regards

The majority of Chinese population is not subject to 1 child policy.
en.wikipedia.org...
But you are right, I exaggerated when I said that it was largely abolished.
That however doesn't change the fact that Chinese population is STILL growing.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   
here read this

"If you count the so-called ripple effect and echo effect, it could be endless," Cai tells io9. Within 200 or 300 years, the population of China could "diminish very dramatically," with the population being cut in half if current trends continue. Usually, population experts consider 2.1 births per woman the minimum amount needed to maintain a stable population size, so China's rate of 1.5 per woman is one-third below "replacement level."

This means every generation is smaller than the last, and the number goes down exponentially. Thus, even if the one-child policy has had a less dramatic effect than the Chinese government likes to claim, it could have a huge effect in the next century.

A general population decline, around the world, might not be a bad thing, since "we have enough people to go around," says Cai — but if the trend continues too long, "that's a different story."

Then there's the rapidly aging population. Some sources say a quarter of China's population will be over 65 by 2050, but Cai believes it could be as high as 30 percent. Hesketh also sees China suffering economically as its labor force shrinks due to the lingering effects of the policy. "They couldn't have predicted they would need a huge labor [supply] of young men" to work in factories, she notes. "China could lose its competitive edge because of the lack of young people."

io9.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   
very interesting

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:45 AM
link   

That however doesn't change the fact that Chinese population is STILL growing.

Indeed.

However, the world's population began to take off 200 years ago, well before the "elite" took over the world and formed such a pernicious and remarkably well undocumented conspiracy.

Simply put, the increase in the world's population has been incidental on two things - improved medicine and better agriculture. Better diet and medicine not only extend life, but also improve child mortality. It will not go on indefinitely because the richer and more advanced a nation becomes the likelihood that population stabilises will increase. Look to Western European and Japanese birth rates as evidence.

It does not take the "elite" to speed up, or slow down the population. It takes medicine, agriculture and society.

Regards

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Yes, but the ELITE with it's huge arsenal of weapons of mass destruction hasn't tried to drastically reduce world population.
The only logical reason why this hasn't happened, can only be that the ELITE - contrary to "mainstream" conspiracy theories - is not trying to depopulate humanity.
Also, one person has mocked the fact that I put Borg youtube video in this thread.
But if predictive programming is reality, then what does the ELITE want to tell us, with the Borg concept.
Once again, the Borg do not depopulate but assimilate.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:06 AM
link   

a reply to: MarlinGrace

I said that the ELITE wants as many as possible bio-mechanical units, because they want to increase their own processing power.
But another thing could be in play.
Maybe humans of the future - being part of a transhumanist hive mind - will be much more susceptible to extreme pain and therefore the elite is going to have more "fun", in torturing them.
You may think, that I am "going overboard", with this, but keep in mind that cyber bullying has dramatically increased with the advent of Facebook, and other "social media".
So maybe, full blown transhumanism, is the next step in torture.

Now there is a interesting twist, this I would agree with because it is a management tool. Control through pain....

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: john666

the human population is declining. some estimates as high as by 50% in 50 years. the rest may be borg-ed, but they already started the whole depopulation thing so...

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Yes, but the ELITE with it's huge arsenal of weapons of mass destruction hasn't tried to drastically reduce world population.
The only logical reason why this hasn't happened, can only be that the ELITE - contrary to "mainstream" conspiracy theories - is not trying to depopulate humanity.

I disagree with your view that the "elite" would consider destroying the world. The more plausible reason why the major powers have not destroyed the world is that they don't want to (thankfully). You assume the "elite" are a bunch of murderous psychos, but perhaps they are not.

If the "elite" existed and they wanted to reduce the population they would take over the pharmaceutical industry and stop medical advancement, as well as make it illegal to manufacture tractors, seed drill and plastic pipes for irrigation.

Regards

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

or they would keep all that in place, make us sick and then sell us pills to fix it. sorta.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:14 AM
link   

For those of you who believe in the depopulation story, how do you explain this "failure" of the ELITE?

Because they see populations as tools to sell things to and send to wars?

It's obvious they don't won't to decrease our population, I wrote a thread about this a few years ago. I'm glad to see someone else can see the obvious.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   
uh, hello? anybody watch the videos i posted above?

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Using Star Trek as proof of anything is utter nonsense, if it had of been Star Wars I may have thought differently.
Bloody Trekkies

Why? Star Trek behind the scences was heavily involved with the Military and the hidden agenda, did you see the opening politcal statement provided by Gene Roddenberry just prior to Star Trek? Having trouble locating just now..

Apart from that, Star Trek predicted 3D Priniting, Teleportation, Intersteller Flight, Mobile Phones, Ipads, Global Government... Seems to me that if you want to know the future, just watch Star Trek.

Deep Space Nine... Star Trek was also pivvy to The Round Table.. Uri Gellers .. The Nine..

There's lots of layers to peel back..

Apart from that nice post OP - I like your thinking - and you've been inboxed.
edit on 23/6/2014 by ObservingYou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I agree there's a connection between overpopulation and transhumanism, but suspect it's more about protecting the class system than creating replacement parts.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
...something about the OP just doesn't sit right with me???

depopulation & genocide is aimed at 'backwards' cultures; those who are too difficult to assimilate for various reasons, these can be anything from tribes to amish people (just think about the wording "too difficult to assimilate", what they're being assimilated into, and who's trying to do that..)

trans-humanism is aimed at 'forwards' cultures; those who are eager to embrace the change(s)
note these "cultures" can even be classed as sub-cultures, demographics; the results of multi-culturalism (hybridization)
these need not be geographic regions (ie: greeks, arabs, euro's) --these are the *offspring* of those who were formerly defined by geographic region (think of a group of modern-day young folks, with completely different value-sets than their parents had..)

i think it's the same thing in the end - you will need to have $$$ in your pocket to get these "upgrades"

the "poor" will never be able to afford this (and will probably be ideologically opposed to it anyway) which is why they aren't even in the equation (depopulation & genocide)

the "rich" will be the idiots people who have ignored all the social engineering (or been duped by it), lost all their original "culture" and have blindly shown up to work every day (yet probably still hate their jobs) and will be more than willing to buy all these 'upgrades' to escape the drudgery of their lives in an attempt to give it meaning and purpose..

yeah, the future's so bright, i gotta wear (google) shades

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ObservingYou

everything is right in front of us if we know what to look for, and you seem to be looking in the right direction..

you were right about those 'layers'
someone mentioned wrath of khan a page back...
with the genetic engineering
and the brain parasite mind control system
and the 70 astronaut crewmen

..sounds a bit like something that supposedly happened way back in ancient sumeria

..where have we heard some of this stuff before? (zechariah sitchin & friends)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

You ignorant jerk, aids exists, I know I have a friend who is dying from it.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Fleshy robotic workers I see the conspiracy now...

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
Fleshy robotic workers I see the conspiracy now...

They already exist just "google Obama Supporters."

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
First, your notion of what constitutes, "transhuman" is a little off. There may or may not be a CPU involved, heck it could be an organic transceiver upgrade that hooks up to "the cloud" (I hate that misused term). It means much more than just super connected, and super smart. It means genetic tinkering, and a whole lot of other goodies that few can be bothered to imagine.

...but I do agree, the alternative media takes the whole population control meme out of context. There's no need to "depopulate", but an obvious necessity to control segments of the population that are deemed undesirable. I think the food tier system is an easy example. People who are more health conscientious, and able to afford it, purchase the proper foods to increase their chances of staying healthy through parenthood, thus increasing their chances of having healthy, and productive offspring capable of continuing on the pattern. This same concept can be applied to a wide range of things that affect human health, most notably the class structure itself.

There's no need to depopulate, because we're already on a self-destructive course, ie unsustainable. The best, and most successful will get off planet, while the rest will remain to rot as civilization collapses later in the century. Ted Turner made it very clear, that there's no need to reduce the population, nature will take care of that herself. Very true. The winners will be realized within the constraints of the system, and ultimately nature herself.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join