It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Divide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I know that more and more people are seeing the divide. Mankind is literally being split in two. It really seems that there are two major populations, the oppressed and the oppressors.
The Armageddon is described often as the great ending battle between all the forces of good and evil. It is foretold that this conflict will rage all across the land on every face of the earth. It is foretold that the forces of evil will be deceived by their masters into fighting for them under the guise that they are truly the righteous hand of god. They are naive and that is their sin.
It is frightening how quickly and accurately this prediction is coming to pass, never has the world been so clearly cut in two. Usually conflict is complicated and involves a long history, but modern conflict is much more clear. it is purely good vs evil

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:16 AM
link   
nice!

now please explain which sides are good and which are evil...

you'll make my life easier by doing so.
edit on 23-6-2014 by demus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: demus

The Berenstain Bears

OR

The Berenstein bears

Which side are you on?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: raj10463

UTTER AND TOTAL NONSENSE!

The whole issue with war as it is fought today, and has been throughout most of history for that matter, is that in all but the rarest of circumstances, the lines between good and evil are so murky and blurred, that none can truly say that they can perceive the exact position of the divide!

Take the current trend for A.N. Other radical group, to roll up somewhere, trash a city or a nation, and then later when the dust has cleared, it turns out that they were started by, trained by, or funded by the US or the UK, or other western intelligence interests! Then look at the effects! Yes, individual acts of barbarism on the part of radicalised morons is horrible, but blowing up a street full of people with an airstrike, just to get at two or three of the hundred people in the blast zone is bloody horrific as well! Neither are the actions of a just, and wholly good entity or organisation!

So just who are the good guys?

I am of the increasing opinion, that there are none, or if there are good guys, they sure as hell have no horse in the race that is being run at the moment. Drones and air strikes, AK 47s and IEDs... None of these are the tools of freedom or righteousness. They are cut from the same poisonous cloth.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: demus
nice!

now please explain which sides are good and which are evil...

you'll make my life easier by doing so.

Why, it's the rich VS the poor, of course!

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
The problem here is that both sides would believe they are the good guys.....and after one side wins, then who is to say they are not the good guys right? Win Win! Go Good Guys!

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: raj10463
I know that more and more people are seeing the divide. Mankind is literally being split in two. It really seems that there are two major populations, the oppressed and the oppressors.
The Armageddon is described often as the great ending battle between all the forces of good and evil. It is foretold that this conflict will rage all across the land on every face of the earth. It is foretold that the forces of evil will be deceived by their masters into fighting for them under the guise that they are truly the righteous hand of god. They are naive and that is their sin.

What divide? I know that America is pretty polarized right now, but it isn't something new in our history. The last time America was this divided was from the 1830's to the 1860's. Are you talking about the rich and the poor? Well that divide isn't new either. It's existed since someone first started hording more wealth than other people. Good and evil? Prove it. Also, who is good and who is evil and how do we choose a side? Oh and please prove that good and evil even exist.

It is frightening how quickly and accurately this prediction is coming to pass, never has the world been so clearly cut in two. Usually conflict is complicated and involves a long history, but modern conflict is much more clear. it is purely good vs evil

Which prediction? People have been saying the book of Revelation has been imminent since the bible was first written. So how about some proof and things to back up your ramblings? What prophecies are coming true? How do you say that the world is cut in two? Last I checked there are more factions vying for control of as much of the world as possible than I can count. But off the top of my head I can name: America and its allies, muslim extremism, banking corporations, china, russia, and independent corporations that have as much wealth as entire countries to name a few. By my count, that is more than two factions.
edit on 23-6-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: raj10463

There are the rich and the poor. the Middle class are deceived poor).

(you used armageddon, god and sin it is easy to assume you are a Catholic.

Because our means of communication has hasten to speeds of light (optic cable and Satellite) and one can communicate ideas, knowledge, rumors and lies faster than any generation before us, is why the quickness. Accuracy is still questionable.

However there are things that are unchanged even in our Internet world birth, work, wars, hospitals, death and graves.

edit on 23-6-2014 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join