It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Kerry Has Arrived in Baghdad - Expect Escalation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
How many other so called important figures have high tailed it to bagdad or other middle eastern countries?

Bearing in mind what the rest of us is led to believe as hostile areas at the moment........

Creating a safe area then important ppl then scarper to this area.

Just wondering especially with current geological activity.

I'm not suprised in the slightest.

Some really are fools.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: demus
Why do I have feeling that very soon after Kerry's visit more dogs of war will be released?...

what is your opinion on Kerry's "visit" to Iraq and what will it bring to Iraq and the world?

and what about the things happening in and around Israel, Syria, Ukraine, some African countries and in Asia?

my opinion is that we are witnessing global set of conflicts heating up and spreading - world war 3 in the making.

When Kerry went to Iraq yesterday the Gulf of Persia between Saudi Arabia and Iran was cleaned, nearly no ships.

Today situation has normalized.
www.marinetraffic.com...

Seems the whole region was ready for war yesterday.

IMHO Iran was ready to intervene in Iraq and Kerry stopped Maliki from inviting them, because the Saudis would have gone to war with Iran in this case.
edit on 24-6-2014 by greyhat because: grammar

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: demus

Kerry's in Baghdad to make sure the plan is commencing nicely. There'll be U.S boots on the ground, in force in the next few weeks.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

Kerry's in Baghdad to make sure the plan is commencing nicely. There'll be U.S boots on the ground, in force in the next few weeks.

I am sure that will depend on the situation there, US military is fully capable of changing governments, enforcing rules, "spreading democracy" without ground intervention.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   

It could, but talk doesn't stop oil lines being destroyed. Guys with guns do that and the Iraqis are nothing better than cannon fodder. That's if and when they actually fight.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
Interesting arguments thus far from both sides.

Question -

Why are people upset when a drone is used to kill suspected terrorists while at the same time those very people are silent when a deranged Muslim extremist blows himself up, along with women and children, in a market place?

So it's okay to kill someone you regard as a suspect? Not only that but to kill innocents...

I don't think anyone is silent about deranged extremists. The truth is that in a way we are worse. We take the moral high ground...and leave a trail of death and destruction wherever we go.

I am from the UK, when I see the likes of Kerry and even our own bombastic little pipsqueak William Hague strut and pontificate about peace and stability I could...

Anyway, a terrorist straps on a bomb and kills himself and as many others as possible. Despicable. A deranged act from a deranged individual. However, I can also see that this individual has given his life for a cause and belief. We on the other hand kill thousands...and destroy countries...for what?

Lastly for me there never was a war with the likes of Iraq and Afghanistan. There was only invasion and occupation and of course the indignity that we had to lose some lives in the process.

I think we deserve all we get...a pittance compared to those killed by our actions.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

see, that guy is always trying to derail important topics.

now we're already talking about drones and suicide bombers instead of new American intervention in Iraq and role the likes of McCain have in it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join