It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a conspiracy to downplay the threat of radical Islam?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Most, if not all, will tell you there are no "Radical Muslims". They are all the same...radical. Either by action or out of fear.

Yes and the reason that action and fear make a radical is in the first part of your post, let me quote

Oh yeah...want proof? Ask any soldier who has been over there for any length of time

Just keep rinsing and repeat.

Sure the Soldier will tell you that he went to Iraq, terrorists all over, they will kill them, however the terrorists have sons who witness their father dying defending their land, their home, so the son goes on a radical path (from a western perspective but a righteous path in his eyes) which leads to another attack that is blamed on Islam and another country needs to be invaded to protect us here a F***ing 100000000000000000000000000000 miles away.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LionOfGOD
Islam is not a threat, it´s the gangrene of humanity
that should be dealt with.
Wipe them out, every last one of them. Christianity too.
It IS OK for millions to die if it benefits BILLIONS.

Well an quick internet search would show you its way more than millions,

Just to wipe out all Muslims would already be in the billions add Christianity and you have wiped off half the world.

So wipe of half to save the other half aye,

What happens when Buddhists or some other ideology needs to be wiped out?

How about, just a suggestion, that those that think another needs to be wiped out just wipe themselves out as you would doing yourself, your enemy and the rest of us a favor.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: St Udio

You forgot that woman are considered expendable and third class citizens.

In Islam?

Or simply humanity and its just most are too scared to admit all the issues they place on others are right in theioir backyards as well but seem to be ignored.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: babloyi

The only people who harp on about it are the dudes who speak in terrorist motivational videos,
and people who want to bash muslims over the head with how evil their religion is.

I guess I am of the latter....but I do not want to bash the already profaned minds that have already been brainwashed with the Islam peace (the already conquered & Submissive) as opposed to the dar al Harb (not yet under Sharia Law/those who need conquered by Islam)

.that action would be a useless task... no, I only wish to open the eyes of the westerners who are being programmed to believe that Islam is only peaceful (in a 1984 kind of way)

you better add the many Clerics/Imams as Friday Sermon protagonists who incite Jihad....to the short list of 'terrorist motivational video speakers' that cause the problems instead of those of us who only react to the radical Fundamentalists who read their scriptures as basically being War policy & instructions for those who have already 'submitted'
edit on st31141219809201142014 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

NOT with a little help from their friends,THEY can come right in...

www.latimes.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
you better add the many Clerics/Imams as Friday Sermon protagonists who incite Jihad....to the short list of 'terrorist motivational video speakers' that cause the problems instead of those of us who only react to the radical Fundamentalists who read their scriptures as basically being War policy & instructions for those who have already 'submitted'

In that case we come back to my initial counter-statement to this thread's implied statement within a question- There is in fact a conspiracy to overplay the threat of radical islam.

How many clerics/imams do you know who used the expression "dar-ul-harb"? I've never heard it used in a mosque, and I've been in mosques in many countries. Heck, while I've been in many that prayed for safety and freedom of muslims in situations where they were being oppressed (Palestinians, Kashmiris, Afghanis, Iraqis), and a few that prayed for God to smite the invaders, I've never seen or heard directly of any mosques that "incited jihad", or incited anything at all (except the occasional trip to some nearby town to preach).
The only time I've seen such is on on "news" channels, and even that isn't inciting as a generality against all non-muslims, but instead against non-muslims fighting muslims in some specific muslim area (Pakistan/India, Palestine, Iraq, etc). Which brings it all back to what I originally said: A conspiracy (in this case in the media) to overplay the threat of radical Islam.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

So what? I'm still not scared. Until the odds of dying from a terrorist attack rise above even 1% of the people in the country a year, I won't be scared of terrorism. You can live in fear of brown people all you want, but I'm not going to let racism and idiots on television telling me to fear everything dictate my life. There is practically 0 chance of you or I being in a terrorist attack.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:19 PM
link   
get yourself informed... these 5 videos, each around 9-10 minutes each...show the development & the mindset of the caliphate creation

here is #5 of the series... but you can go back to episodes 1-2-3 or 4 as you wish...
news.vice.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Wow, these anti Muslim crowds are really shaking in their boots. Twitchy fruitcakes should not be appeased.

Actions derived out of fear is the root of all evil.

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Sorry if this has been posted. I would like to know what muslims think about this.

www.youtube.com...
Sorry I dont know how to embed video.

#10 quran.com...
This I can somewhat understand. You follow someone else yea suck.

#9 quran.com...
Ok. hate the disbelievers. But if they convert, all is good is what I got from that.

#8 quran.com... quran.com... quran.com...
Yea. If yea rape a married women. you shall not be blamed.

#7 quran.com...
It says corruption in this link. mischif corruption. That could mean many things. If I draw a picture of moehammud. Ohh mischief. guess if i was lucky i would just have my hand and my foot cut off.

#6 quran.com...
Convert or pay a tax and have no rights. Yea no cumpulsion in religion there.

#5 quran.com...
OHH, there is that no cumpulsion in religion thing again.

#4 quran.com...
Not much to say here.

#3 quran.com...
Kill and be killed. Then he says the torah and the new testement say the same thing. Maybe the torah but not the new testement.

#2 quran.com...
Yep when you are strong kill the infidel. when you are weak claim peace.

#1 quran.com...
Abrogation. In the quran. god says one thing and than later contradicts himself and says quite the opposite.

posted on Oct, 18 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Ok No body said anything. Muslim people replie.

www.youtube.com...

First. i could not find the verses they taked about.

Second.Oh yea i found it.
quran.com...

Yep peacefull.
quran.com...

Here we go again
quran.com...
quran.com...
quran.com...

LOl yea woman are equl in the quran
quran.com...

I have to agree. when will hollywood make a movie that makes fun of muhamed ?

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
We are waging a battle of values. Muslims are imposing their values by violence and by countries suggesting tolerance and inclusion. Just look at Europe, the U.K. and Africa as a start. They are engaged in religious cleansing by brutally killing anyone not in line with their "values". Is it a religious war? Of course it is. The world leaders refrain from calling it as such do as to not resist it. There's more to the story than meets the eye in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

Just reading your old OP. Thought you might like this photo...

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: antar
I always find it a bit hilarious when people unironically make such allusions to the nazis.
Lets make some comparisons:
There are certain people in power. They are most definitely absolutely not muslims, and despite what alarmists say, it is absolutely totally impossible that muslims would come into power in Germany any time soon (even something like the next 50 years, if you ask me, unless bigoted attitudes REALLY change).
Often those people in power play to racist and bigoted fringe populations in order to marshal votes and such. This has a feedback effect.

If there's going to be a repeat of history, who do you think will be the new "jews"? The massive majority of local germans who are in power and will most definitely remain so in the forseeable future? Or the small minority of muslims who are slowly becoming (or actually already are) hated by a significant percentage of the former?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
June 13, 2016

Would America be safer from Islamic attack if the country was made up of 90% Muslim and we had a Muslim President? The "Can't beat em, join em" philosophy comes to mind.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb
I see 3 options

1) Kill them all.

2) Hope they change.

3) Become Muslim.

4) identify the real problem and try to fix that.

The problen with radicals Muslims is more than just simply being about religious belief.there is a reason why they hate us and a reason we are the scapgoat .

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Religion is hate, religion is fear, religion is intolerance, religion is bigotry, religion is a lie.
Only when humanity abandons it's lust for barbaric mythology's will we be free of this fictional reality.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join