It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a conspiracy to downplay the threat of radical Islam?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: undo
for example, a statistic for swedish rapes, went from hardly none at all before immigrants, specifically muslim immigrants, to 7000 in a single year, almost all of them by muslims against non muslim swedish women who were not properly "dressed".

A PERFECT EXAMPLE!
But of fear-mongering, and propaganda attempts against muslims. Show me one credible source for any of that (and I don't mean lunatic blogs or cleverly edited youtube videos or the Daily Mail). Sweden's high incidence of rape has been put down to nightlife and partying, after-club parties in private homes, early sexual debuts, high alcohol consumption, "free sexuality", or a wider definition of what constitutes as rape (which would mean that EVERYWHERE probably has the same relative number of rapes, Sweden is just more honest). Nothing about immigrants.

on top of that, all of this seems to have, as its fuel source, the disagreements between western culture and non-western culture. and launching it into hyperdrive is the fact the europeans are primarily atheists, christians, jews and various types of pagans, all of which islam is in disagreement with and which is in disagreement with islam.

Hahahahhaah....you think atheists, christians, jews and various types of pagans don't disagree with each other? You think it is fair to compare a first world "western" or european country with a third world muslim one? How about looking at Christian Africa? Or non-muslim asia? Or South America?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: babloyi

you're not getting it. this is not me attacking islam, this is me saying radical forms of it do not work in europe. if they stay there, they will not only be victims, but every person who lives in europe from abrahamic belief, will die. europe is nearly a totalitarian super state now and once it gets to that point, all it takes is for civil war to break out there between islam and indigenous europeans to cause the crap to hit the fan. it's a death trap. muslims, jews and christians need to get out of there.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   

you're not getting it. this is not me attacking islam, this is me saying radical forms of it do not work in europe. if they stay there, they will not only be victims, but every person who lives in europe from abrahamic belief, will die.

I wasn't saying you were attacking Islam. I was saying that "MUSLIMS DO MOST OF THE RAPES IN SWEDEN LOL" was a form of false, drummed-up propaganda in an attempt to further vilify muslims in the eyes of the public.

I very seriously doubt that muslims, jews and christians will ever get out of Europe.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   

just out of curiosity, do you give any weight to the information that comes out of the lodges, such as ordo templi orientis? are you familar with the magickal workings, such as the babalon working and the alamantrah working?

i'll give you a brief synapsis, just in case. "workings" are magickal incantations involving the use of sex. the primary concept is that during the working, a spirit is summoned to possess one of the people in the working, usually one of the people involved in the sexual act. in the first working regarding this, called the alamanatrah working, aleister crowley summoned an entity called LAM. in the babalon working, l.ron hubbard and the guy who discovered solid rocket fuel, summoned the "MOON CHILD".

now whether they actually were successful or not, is irrelevant. what matters is, LAM and the MOON Child are hints that it has something to do with the crescent moon and LAM. these workings are separated in time from each other by a couple decades at least, but they were both important workings. the babalon working said the MOON child spirit that would be summoned into the female during the ritual, would destroy christianity. it doesn't mention judaism or islam, other than to hint that isLAM has something to do with it.

now i know the muslims believe they will eventually spread islam all over the world. and the radical element, helps that along by waging the "struggle" the "jihad" against the infidel. but i want you to realize, the occult lodges, and i mean, hard core occultism, they WANT that to happen. they want islam to jihad. that is actually part of their plan for the planet. there's no doubt in my mind, that they have infiltrated islam and are using radical elements to redesign the planet how the occultists want it, not how muslims, christians or jews want it.

you're not up against a bunch of christians or jews. you're up against ......well let me repeat what i said before, if muslims, christians and jews, don't get out of europe, they are going to be incited to start civil war, which result in the rest of the non abrahamic faiths wiping them all out with the power of the totalitarian and completely non abrahamic, super state the european leaders are creating. encourage any muslims, christians or jews you know, to flee europe while they still can.
edit on 26-6-2014 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: undo

so this isn't just about islam. they want to remove abraham and the bible, and the quran and the talmud, and what they view is thousands of years of unnecessary superstition and bloodshed, from the face of the planet, and they are using radicalized muslims to do it.

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

. . . and replacing then . . . or morphing slightly, the already covertly satanic religion into an overt exaltation of the literal satan as God. The script was written a long time ago.

The fallen angel behind the moon god clique is licking his chops over all the blood letting already done and particularly that scheduled not long ahead.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

What a treasure it is to read someone else who's awake and informed.

THX THX THX THX.

What do you see next in their script . . . say in the next 3-12 months?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Millions will have the same ticket out of Europe millions of Jews had from Hitler.

The mass executioners will hand out the 'tickets.'

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

check this out (this goes with my post directly about yours)

the woman in the babalon working who would give birth to the moon child, was playing the role of the whore of babylon. this suggests that they plan on using the roman catholic church in some way to bring this about. why would the rcc give birth to the moon child. think about it.

and then, rewatch this. watch for the MOON child.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Yahwehorthehighway

Thanks for your kind words.

I feel far too inadequate on a list of points but I try and do what I can from time to time. It's such a distasteful topic, to me.

BTW, your wits will be sharper without being . . . dulled.

Sometimes, your wits may be all that keeps you alive another day--particularly as the globalists and sword swingers have their time in the spotlight.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:46 AM
link   

For all your brilliance, you seem to have failed to

GROK

the reasoning the MSM have been targeted with winding up the fever pitch over the sword swingers' bloody mayhem.

Perhaps it's time for some more research on your part.

Please try to keep up better. You can do it, easily, if you care to.

Do not think that your neck will be any more immune to the sword swingers than any of the rest of our necks are.

Who do you think most benefits from such bloody mayhem?
What goals of theirs are they most advancing by setting up and fueling the jihadi's?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Thanks. Will try and get to your video after my next sleep jump.

I agree that the RCC has been assigned a major role in the global conquest, global government and global religion.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

Thanks. Will try and get to your video after my next sleep jump.

I agree that the RCC has been assigned a major role in the global conquest, global government and global religion.

when you review the video...note and consider at the 6:00 minute mark that the RCC/Vatican crumbles into ruins directly behind the right shoulder of the 'Christ' figure (who also wears the 'mark' of the all-seeing-eye on his forehead)

ISIS - both the goddess and the current radical Jihadists undertaking the task of creating the Caliphate in Iraq-Syria
SUFI- is the other under appreciated player in this drama...
the RCC is not so prominent any longer, even as the ISIS + Sufi increase

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

i have no idea. i don't really "see" things. i just read alot, listen alot, pray and develop hypotheses and theories based on the information. europe looks really bad. the citizens are saying their governments are actually politically correcting them to death. there's a video i listened to last night that i found particularly disturbing. let me see if i can find it.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I didn't get it...

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Muslims do not need any help vilifying their own selves as of late. In the UK 17 cases of rape were taken to trial, in which 50 Muslim men were found guilty various forms of rape of a child - UK born and raised children. Out of the same 17 cases only an additional 10 who were not Muslim were found guilty, and of those only two were UK born white people.

17 girls, raped by 60 men, multiple times, in multiple locations.... passed around from one to the next and back again.

50 were Muslims from foreign countries, 8 were non-Muslims from foreign countries.

Is this Islam? Kidnapping 12 and 14 year olds off the street as they are going home from school and prostituting them...because they don't share the same faith?

These are only 17 cases that have gone to trial, there are more cases that are yet to...

Granted, this is only 50 Muslim men in a country, at least that we know of so far... but the Masajid should be condemning this in the strongest words available... yet they are not. Most of the masajid even when asked to participate in teaching against this in their masjid simply refused to participate.

We see ISIS march across Iraq, slaughtering as they go... with the majority of Muslims there refusing to even fight against them...

And I have to wonder, in the strongest possible means... is this what Muslims have become really? It makes me sad, angry, pretty much every emotion in the book..

If it makes me feel this way... what does it make European and American Christians feel like? I'll tell you what, defensive, that's what... and there is no one but Muslims to lay the blame on for that one. No one at all.
edit on 26-6-2014 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Hey, I already explained to you that no Moon God is worshipped in Islam.. If you want to talk about a dodgy religious history, let's talk about The Bible.. Paganism was integrated into Christianity and that is an undeniable fact. The Romans did it, even your ridiculous so called religious holidays fall on Pagan festival days. Because this is undeniable, that must mean that Christians are Sun worshippers, correct? Now if that is the case, then I think we know who the satanic religion is.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Millions will have the same ticket out of Europe millions of Jews had from Hitler.

The mass executioners will hand out the 'tickets.'

For all your brilliance, you seem to have failed to

GROK

the reasoning the MSM have been targeted with winding up the fever pitch over the sword swingers' bloody mayhem.

I have no idea what you're talking about. So you agree with my assessment that if things go in the direction they seem to be now, we'll be heading down the path to another holocaust, but this time with muslims instead of jews?
And you agree that the MSM has been winding up to a fever pitch over the threat of radical Islam? So you disagree with the OP's theory that there is a conspiracy to downplay that threat?

Perhaps it's time for some more research on your part.

Please try to keep up better. You can do it, easily, if you care to.

I could say the same to you (I think I have, several times in the past).

Attacks by terrorists are by no measure exclusive to muslims.

Fatalities by muslim terrorists amounted to about 7000 in 2012, and that includes (heck, is majorly dominated by) war-torn countries like Afghanistan and Iraq, which I couldn't find any statistics that excluded them.
That includes 4 in Europe (3 soldiers shot by a muslim in France, and an arson attack causing an Imam in Belgium to die from smoke inhalation).
That includes NONE in the US (in the same year when a guy in Aurora shot 12 people dead, a guy at Sandy hook shot 26 people dead, and a white supremacist in Wisconsin shot 6 people dead, probably thinking they were muslim- none of those were terrorists, of course, because they weren't muslim
)

• Deaths by heart disease in 2012? 7.4 million
  • Death by starvation in 2012? Over 5 million (more than half of which were children)
  • Deaths by road accidents? 1.3 million
  • Deaths by malaria in 2012? Over 700k
  • Deaths by gang violence (can't find worldwide, this is just the Americas)? Over 20,000
    • Of those, in the US from gang violence- 8000

So keeping all that in mind, lets get to your next question:

Who do you think most benefits from such bloody mayhem?
What goals of theirs are they most advancing by setting up and fueling the jihadi's?

Your question is wrong. It should be "Who benefits from the MSM 'winding up in a fever pitch' over this one issue?"
My answer isn't as out there (sorry undo, I don't quite see your point of view with lodges and occultists), it is simple: Oil barons and the weapons industry.
edit on 26-6-2014 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: freedom7

To answer you question is yes, since Obama is been in office he made the effort to change the views of the US people toward Islam, starting with banning any words that deemed to be geared to make people afraid.

Is documented information about this.

So yes.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: LionOfGOD
Islam is not a threat, it´s the gangrene of humanity
that should be dealt with.
Wipe them out, every last one of them. Christianity too.
It IS OK for millions to die if it benefits BILLIONS.

Seriously?

If you are serious, you would have billions die, most of them peaceful, and this make you one of the nice guys?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The conspiracy is to keep us in bondage and divided, through religion. The only time we see "terrorism", is when new laws need to be passed; for our safety and security, of course! *cough*cough*

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join