It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Evidence that's convinced me of ETs' Presence on Earth

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: waltwillis

originally posted by: Kratos40
a reply to: Sharted

According to different sources, there was a group of six flying saucers involved in the Roswell incident. There was an exercise involving high powered radar being transmitted at the time. The group of UFOs flew through the wave of high radar and two of them crashed. One in Roswell and in one in Aztec.
But other accounts say the the Roswell and Aztec incidents were a year apart. But something got shot down either way and there were witnesses. Go figure.

I believe I know that guy in your photo...

Glad that you have an open mind about the possibility of an alien presents on earth working with some people of earth.

I know for a fact that aliens are real, so it makes it easer for me to believe.

Faith is not what I have, it is the fact that I have seen aliens up close that allows me to believe other reports.

The only question I have is, what do they want from us humans?

Intelligent mammals on Earth are curious by nature, so it stands to reason that otherworldly beings are too. Without curiosity one can't learn.
edit on 24-6-2014 by Sharted because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Literally every single UFO thread is exactly the same. Just like this one. Other then witness testimonies and low quality youtube videos showing some glowing dots in the sky, there is no evidence of aliens flying UFO's over earth.

You cannot make a case simply out of witness testimony and laughable youtube videos.

UFOlogy is a religion, don't try to pass it off as anything more or less. There will never be any evidence that proves UFO are on Earth.

It's funny as well, because most of these UFO'ers are atheists. Which is not only ironic but sad.

Anyway, UFOology, big foot, all these things that haven't been proven or have any real evidence to speak of, are a tool of distraction. That's why "ancient aliens" is on the history channel. It's all about controlling reality and making it into a grand illusion.

This belief in UFOs is starting to turn into a mental illness.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Sharted

Of course, I can't prove it, but mathematics and logic suggest it's fact.

According to math and logic, we know the universe is big. Most people, scientists and myself believe life does exist out there. According to math and logic its a vast unknown. When you have unknown variables, you are free to speculate and believe as you wish. According to math and logic its possible that life exists out there which means that it is also possible that it doesn't.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

Classic. This point of view is always used for lack of evidence.

"w-w-well the universe is huge! of course it has life outside of Earth!"

Of course Earth isn't the only planet out of trillions of planets surrounded by trillions of galaxies.

But, there is no evidence of aliens on Earth. Not a single shred of evidence expect for witness testimonies and hilarious you tube videos.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sharted
a reply to: DazDaKing

Well said. The sheer vastness of the universe suggests that there are many, many different types of life, each with their own level of sophistication with regard to technology.

Wrong. You are jumping to wild conclusions. It doesn't suggest that at all. It merely suggest the possibility of other life, be it microbial or otherwise. And the only thing even suggesting that is math....and probability. The problem with it, of course...is that even that possibility relies on unknown variables. And like someone already mentioned, that could realistically mean there is NO OTHER LIFE out there as well. In science, we must accept either scenario until something is proven otherwise.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revelations29

Anyway, UFOology, big foot, all these things that haven't been proven or have any real evidence to speak of, are a tool of distraction. That's why "ancient aliens" is on the history channel. It's all about controlling reality and making it into a grand illusion.

This belief in UFOs is starting to turn into a mental illness.

Bigfoot is real.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: draknoir2

Prove it.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revelations29

Prove it.

No.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Well What got me hooked/// is when you look or Read Articles at Late 40s and Early 50s Actual Documents

During World War II Fighter and Bomber Pilots from Both sides of the War Claimed to See and had Experience Spherical to Cigar Shape Objects what was called Foo Fighters .. plenty of Interviews of what was witnessed

Even Commercial Airline Pilots have seen them and there are a few Videos claiming them

Then you have Pre WWII from the 1930s claiming of Objects in the Sky down written in to Comic Books LOL..

Some Note Video's

First 2 Videos were Thoroughly examined saying there were not Balloons nor Birds nor Planes
From The Dept of the Navy and Air force... Illiterately unexplained !
Till The Robertson Panel said about the Montana Ufo Incident Were Jet Fighter Flares / Reflection..

Tho A Astronomer and The Main Man that was Head of Project Blue Book was there
By the Name of DR Hynak aka The Swamp Gas Man that Said in a Documentary Narrated by Rod Serling
IT HAS Begun (1974) Has Said that the Robertson Panel Could not Explain it themselves and said that they Had put something down and said Jet Flares to the Public.. DR Hynak became a Confirmed Believer ( after Retirement of Course
) and even had his Own UFO Club ...

Dr J Allen Hynenk (Astronomer) in 1974 - Re: 1953 CIA Robertson Panel & 1952 Utah film.

Also in the Documentary It Has Begun ... it Shows the Head One of Air traffic Control ( Al Chop ? ) That was There in Washington Dc that witnessed the Whole thing on Radar in 1952 The Same Guy that Reported it.. To Me Personally thats Weight in Gold .. 22.00 Mark in the Video He Claims the Speed of one object was 7,300 miles per hour ? there were 7 targets on the Radar Scope HE claimed they are flying all over Washington DC then Over The Capital and White House Building and then again the 2nd Night ... Now you have this guy claiming the Reports and and You have Others saying its a reflection! from the surrounding flood lights ???? ...

UFOS IT HAS BEGUN 1979

The Next 2 Videos for Made for the Elite Big wigs ( Political Higher UP and Military Brass ) Only..
Not for the Public ( Originally )

Nick Mariana UFO Footage - 1950 - Great Falls, Montana

Delbert Newhouse UFO Footage - 1952 - Tremonton, Utah

1950 montana & 1952 Utah UFO Film (Extended Analysis)

UFOs The True Story of Flying Saucers 1956 ★ Vintage UFO Documentary Alien Flying Saucer

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   
A close friend of mind is Travis Walton's son and I knew him for about two years before he told me who his dad was. My friend is a very good and honest person and we have talked about his dad's abduction a couple of times. One odd thing that he brought up was every sense his dad was abducted his dad has never been ill or sick in ant way not even a cold or flew. I thought I would just share that with you. And yes I live in northern Arizona About 20 miles from where Travis Walton lives. a reply to: intrptr

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
Im tired of hearing the inter-dimensional crap.
You don't even know the meaning of the word.

A dimension is a state of consiousness, PERCEPTION.

For we can percieve a dot, It is 1D 1 dimension. When we create 2 dots and form a line We create a border and thus 2Dimenson. These are concepts of drawings, Human perception nothing more.
3D is when we take a physical object, or copy the image from 2D and create a physical 3D copy from the 2D sketch.
It does not create an alternate universe. No where between understanding dimensions does it state within obvious reason.
That we should believe the particles we spread along a surface, Even if the surface is 3D in presence *Duh* It does not mean our ideas magically manifest a universe through that paper. We can create drawings and motion pictures like cartoons, But to compare those to reality as a living universe is simply bunk.

much as i'd wish the pokemon universe was real, it simply is not. It's a figment of an idea braught to a 2D presenation on a 3D physical object that eption of the universe.

So dimensional, by the concepts of being able to shapeshift from a Point, to applying yourself on a 2D object or within a smalll surface area, Or manifesting in a 3D form viewable by all objects, And being able to warp time and percieve frames persecond or even perhapse sees all lenses of energy moving about I.e ultra violet rays, Gamma rays, Electromagtic frequencies and feilds, radio waves, Sound.

There just are simply a lack of supersaiyans.

I think you need to give such beings more respect that you seem to be exuding.
They are most likely intergalatic if made of energy, its a requirement for travelling inter-galatically.

So, consciousness is what in your view? Bioelectrical responses in the brain? And what of quantum mehchanics? Just a bunch of hookum, right? And dimensions 5-11+ are what? It's amazing how seemingly intelligent people can be so dogmatic in their thinking and, in the end, just flat-world thinkers.
edit on 24-6-2014 by VVV88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-6-2014 by VVV88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Bigfoot is real.

amen brother

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
The video isnt working anymore "an error has occured"

Thats enough info for me...

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Everything I posted was lies, yet you only debunk one case I posted...there are many more cases but I just posted the best ones in my opinion.

Sorry, OP, but that only shows your naivete and lack of discretionary research skills imo.

And I gave the actual facts which do not at all agree with your post. Your post is flat out wrong. I gave specifics as to why it was wrong, feel free to address it.

Facts? Few present here.

Even if it was wrong, so what? I posted a few of the best ones, in my opinion. If some are inaccurate so what?

So what? So what?? You want to believe, fine. Don't confuse your baseline belief with rigorous research. Is there something anomalous at the bottom of all this? I personally believe that to be true, however, your case histories have so many holes as to be laughable for those who have responsibly perused the pros and cons of those cases.

The Washington UFO flap was a personal favorite for awhile, I admit, until my desire for truth overcame my desire to believe. Start here and dig hard...something's going on, but it might be more complex than we want to believe...

A lone chemist’s quest to expose the UFO cover-up

The alien overlords

I'm not surprised at this point that this is a top topic here, but I am--once again--disappointed in the research skills presented and the way it has been "lapped-up" by so many.

Kudos to those here who have patiently and respectfully pointed out many of the glaring holes.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: The_Tick

Outstanding! Thank you for sharing that. I love it when people are compelled to share stuff that lends actual evidentiary support to the genre.

Best evidence is a difficult thing to come by because well, there isn't any. Forensically speaking that is. The tales people tell that ring of truth are the ones I give more credence too. Make sure you record this connection somewhere if you haven't already. Besides page 9, I mean. I understand, though.

I am witness to one such craft a long time ago and have kept it mostly to myself all thru the years because of the same reasons Mr. Pierce described.

Thanks again for your input. I am book marking your reply for future use here, if thats alright?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
wheres the vid? from op

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   

But, there is no evidence of aliens on Earth. Not a single shred of evidence expect for witness testimonies...

So.. eyewitness testimony is meaningless? When a UFO is seen say, by a control tower and its radar, civilians, a General who stepped out to see what was going on, and two pilots (whose planes were ill-affected by the UFO), it is meaningless? Pray tell how so?

Why don't you just say "It's meaningless to ME," which would be accurate. Because for many, a preponderance of evidence due to eyewitness testimony, some videos and pictures, etc.. are more than enough to constitute alien craft in our skies.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Don't partially quote me. That was the first sentence of a paragraph. Do you work for a newspaper or something?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: haven123
wheres the vid? from op

It stopped working for some reason, here it is again

edit on 24-6-2014 by Sharted because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

a reply to: The GUT

Don't partially quote me. That was the first sentence of a paragraph. Do you work for a newspaper or something?

Did I misrepresent your pov? If so, how?
edit on 24-6-2014 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join