It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Evidence that's convinced me of ETs' Presence on Earth

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   
No, only one was low on fuel. None of them including the pilot that crashed had oxygen iirc. It was too dangerous to climb because there is no oxygen, so none of them did, except him, because he was unfamiliar with the P-51 Mustang. Witnesses described watching his plane crash which 100% match a pilot running out of oxygen. Two other pilots saw the "object", and said it was very small, hard to see, and did not appear to be anything special.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sharted

I have patients that will testify they see gnomes coming out of their vagina. Is that evidence of it happening? No.

Would they pass the astronaut psychological screening process? There is a big difference between average Joes and astronauts.

You mean like Lisa Nowak, high school valedictorian, Naval Academy graduate, test pilot, and NASA astronaut, who had a mental breakdown and murdered someone?

You are right, it's impossible for an astronaut to have any psych issues.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Anyone who understands science in the least bit will understand reverse-engineering does not work how ATS thinks. If you drop an F-22 in the middle of Ancient Sumeria they aren't going to be able to suddenly have a technology boon. It would mean nothing to them as the technology is way too advanced for them to comprehend.

Likewise the technology supposedly possessed by these craft is so far ahead of us that we would have no clue what is going on. We would not get a sudden tech boom from it.

I kind of disagree on this statement. Our theoretical future space craft are based off of ideas from older sci fi, i.e. Star Trek which is over 50 years old. Roswell happened in 1947, I don't think it would be fair to compare that to an F-22 in Ancient Sumeria. In the 1920's we were firming up on quantum theory I'm sure by 1947 we could investigate an off world craft fairly well.

People have imagined flying for a very, very long time. Being able to imagine it does not let you understand the actual technology and details.

The comparison is very valid because the technology an alien species must have to travel here is so far beyond ours it would be like Sumeria capturing an F-22.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

a reply to: Arbitrageur

Anyone who understands science in the least bit will understand reverse-engineering does not work how ATS thinks. If you drop an F-22 in the middle of Ancient Sumeria they aren't going to be able to suddenly have a technology boon. It would mean nothing to them as the technology is way too advanced for them to comprehend.

Likewise the technology supposedly possessed by these craft is so far ahead of us that we would have no clue what is going on. We would not get a sudden tech boom from it.

I'll bet you have never worked on or in classified projects at all. I have however. While it is true there are many things that we can not duplicate, some have been.
The biggest obstacle that exists at the moment against being able to reverse engineer alternate technology (as we in the skunk works theater call it), is materials science.
Many materials that are found and have already been found, can't be manufactured here on the planet, and our sun can't make any of some elements found because it is not dense enough to fusion down those heavy of elements.

I laugh at your mindset which you think is shielded behind advanced scientific knowledge that you think you have.

Did you know that the United states military has in the past, told a group of new to the team scientists that Russian scientists had cracked the problem of anti gravity tech, making this new team believe without doubt that it was indeed possible? This new team produced some amazing discoveries because they believed it was possible. The results of this I can say nothing further.

You don't even care about science in as much as all you use it for is to try and debunk anything that is not signed off on in the traditional way of approval.

That is about the only pattern that is showing through every single one of your posts.

I command all skunk works for the entire US military and what you say is wrong.

Did you know we don't even have nuclear weapons it's all just a mindgame using the media and holograms designed to make our enemies think we are stronger than we are?

Easy to make statements when you know it can't be verified.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: jonnywhite
a reply to: Sharted

I think most of hte cases you referenced have been systematically explained in painful detail. The ufo market is always producing more cases because that's their job, tha'ts how they make money. Everytime a case is explained, another one is produced. You know the arcade game where everytime you smash one, another pops up? The more I think about ufology, the more I think it's just delusional people wanting to believe in ET's and there's no way to disprove it because another case will always be produced.

Too tired to say anything more. Same ol' slop.

Okay, debunk the official CIA file and all of the astronaut recordings then. Saying something is debunked because there's a logical explanation for it is easy. The thing is, if just one of those files is telling the truth then aliens do exist. We don't need them all to be accurate!

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

originally posted by: Denoli
I just think ufology has gone downhill, years ago I was intrigued by it and thought they was more , let's say better video footage or more convincing evidence but now it's burning out by bs emoter . Now there's more chance of life out there now !my hopes have grown too but the evidence is just not there !

To follow the history of modern Ufology you must follow the pattern of the Cold War and the integration of ever improving technology in our society. As the Cold War ended and the radar, video and surveillance technology improved the number and quality of UFO reports declined. It's not really any coincidence.

It's also possible that ET craft were aware of such technology and used counter measures to avoid it.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Bible seems to agree:

“5 They come from a far country, from the end of the heaven: even the Lord with the weapons of his wrath to destroy the whole land.”
Isaiah 13:5

“4 Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and make thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the Lord.”
Obadiah 1:4

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
but there does appear to be something deceptive to the whole "program":

“Human beings are under the control of a strange force that bends them in absurd ways, forcing them to play a role in a bizarre game of deception.”
--Dr. Jacques Vallee

“The UFOnauts and the demons of past days are probably identical.”
--Dr. Pierre Guerin

“The UFO phenomenon simply does not behave like extraterrestrial visitors. It actually molds itself in order to fit a given culture.”
--John Ankenberg

“One theory that can no longer be taken seriously is that UFOs are interstellar spaceships.”
--Sir Arthur C. Clarke

“The evidence suggests that this is a program.”
--Prof. David Jacobs, Temple Univ.

YT: Nephilim: TRUE STORY of Satan, Fallen Angels, Giants, Aliens, Hybrids, Elongated Skulls & Nephilim
youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I posted this before, but I thought this might fit this forum. This happened when I was a child and It had a big influence on how I feel about UFOs today. Thought I would share. youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
and some VERY unique aspect to life on Earth science seems to have tried to downplay:

The Privileged Planet
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
seems odd that there are hundreds of documented cases of "aliens" being afraid of Jesus:

yt:Unholy Communion: The Fourth Kind Unveiled - Joseph Jordan and Guy Malone
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Stories are stories facts are facts. Even a direct experience is still just a story no matter how legitimate it is. When you cannot repeat it, when you cannot provide others with physical evidence sadly it must be taken as only a contribution to a possibility.

Like many I hope they are here observing and waiting for us to mature and are here now because maybe they have predicted this is the time when we will evolve just enough to engage publicly.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Everything you posted is false. His plane was witnessed falling in a spiralling descent and crashing.

Two other pilots also saw the "object" and said it was so small it was difficult to distinguish.

Mantell is the only pilot who continued to climb which explains why he was the only one to black out from lack of oxygen, he did not have an oxygen mask. Also Mantell was not familiar with the P-51 Mustang he was flying.

There was something, whether a planet, or balloon, or other object, but there is nothing at all indicative of ET life. your post is filled with outright lies.

ETA: Just to be a bit more conclusive, the most likely culprit was a balloon from project Skyhook.

Everything I posted was lies, yet you only debunk one case I posted...there are many more cases but I just posted the best ones in my opinion.

And I gave the actual facts which do not at all agree with your post. Your post is flat out wrong. I gave specifics as to why it was wrong, feel free to address it.

Even if it was wrong, so what? I posted a few of the best ones, in my opinion. If some are inaccurate so what? I wasn't present at each incident and neither were you so nobody can say they are spurious with 100% certainty. I suppose the CIA file is also lies, or all of the astronauts have mental health issues, possible but I doubt it. It just takes one case that's undebunkable for aliens to exist. So if they don't exist you need to debunk all of the cases, yet you can't.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I have patients that will testify they see gnomes coming out of their vagina. Is that evidence of it happening? No.

Would they pass the astronaut psychological screening process? There is a big difference between average Joes and astronauts.

You mean like Lisa Nowak, high school valedictorian, Naval Academy graduate, test pilot, and NASA astronaut, who had a mental breakdown and murdered someone?

You are right, it's impossible for an astronaut to have any psych issues.

Nothing is impossible in that respect. Unsure what your point is here. Of course, humans are flawed beings but that case is a minority. Just as pedophile catholic priests are a minority, or serial killer FBI agents, or Secret Service agents in an orgy etc. etc. 99% of the time they are the most fine-tuned humans you can find. But focus on the minority just to make your point valid, that's the way to go.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

No, only one was low on fuel. None of them including the pilot that crashed had oxygen iirc. It was too dangerous to climb because there is no oxygen, so none of them did, except him, because he was unfamiliar with the P-51 Mustang. Witnesses described watching his plane crash which 100% match a pilot running out of oxygen. Two other pilots saw the "object", and said it was very small, hard to see, and did not appear to be anything special.

Again, here is the thread with the full info about the Mantell case, with links and PROOF of each incident. This is the third time I've given you the link so hopefully you bother to read it this time before making moronic statements like "It's a balloon". Unlike you, that thread has documentation to back up its claims.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

You're no different then the people you're trying to discredit. Anyone can say "duh" based on their own perception about how things work or are supposed to work, but that doesn't make what you're saying any more factual then the people you're slandering.

None of us have any tangible proof one way or another, we're simply deducing from our own experiences and knowledge as to the nature of this phenomena. Don't throw people under the bus simply because you have a different way of understanding a concept. Just because you don't think the world is flat, doesn't give you the right to crucify people before you've actually explored its entirety. Be considerate and respectful of others beliefs, we're all here to learn (well most of us are I hope).
edit on 24-6-2014 by Aedaeum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

The people whose stories I listed above are, to a person, people I would trust looking after my toddler, or tell my secret passwords to, heh... so why would I question their veracity and sanity in this case...especially when I've seen and experienced similar things?

Because seeing something and not knowing what it is does not constitute insanity, even if they label that unknown thing "alien".

So I am not asking for anyone's sanity to be checked. What I am trying to determine is how to distinguish between regular misperceptions among normal healthy people and real genuine unknown things, alien or otherwise. Is there a difference? I think its a fair question.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Even if it was wrong, so what? I posted a few of the best ones, in my opinion. If some are inaccurate so what?

That is the problem really. Nobody can determine bad information from the good information. Who has time for fact checking? Some stories are bound to be aliens so who cares.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Great post and info....

Sadly government or governments can simply say “temperature inversion” and be done with it; no more is said and people have to accept that statement regardless of how insane it is.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   

www.wakingtimes.com...

One of the most popular questions today is “are we alone in the universe?” Believe it or not, you’re in the minority if you believe that absolutely no intelligent life exists in the universe. In the United States alone, at least half of all Americans say that we’re not alone in the universe. Fifty percent of Americans already believe that there is some form of life on other planets, while only seventeen percent think that there isn’t. A quarter of Americans believe that intelligent extraterrestrial visitors have already come to Earth and have been doing so for a long time. (source)

Coronado Alien Abduction was on C2C with George Knap broadcast on June 22, 2014 .. what made that story better than most.. there were multiple abductions...

Of all the times I have been out alone or with a dog and a horse I was never captured.. Never seen a saucer or a flying triangle and I have actually looked at the sky more than most for I was a professional pilot. However, there are millions not 1000s who claim they have been abducted... Makes you feel like a reject sometimes...?

Skeptics seem to be of a personal philosophy which do not have time to look at all the individual cases because their minds are made up already. Hearsay and innuendo IMO certainly points to something is going on.. To many people with the same type stories...

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join