It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Evidence that's convinced me of ETs' Presence on Earth

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
no. for me thats why im here,to learn .i had not heard of the mantel,it was be-bunked to me as reader was happy it was de-bunked. so people it will not be de-bunked as we can not rule out the small object was not a e.t craft.
nobody should claim proof if they do de-bunk away it is helpfull (to me) but move on after . when someone brings evidence to the table we need skeptics to look it of course.

after that we as readers have to judge. for me some of the most interesting is some of the personal posts by people with personal experiences. we need to encourage genuine posts. just because you dont believe dose not make it impossible.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ben555
no. for me thats why im here,to learn .i had not heard of the mantel,it was be-bunked to me as reader was happy it was de-bunked. so people it will not be de-bunked as we can not rule out the small object was not a e.t craft.
nobody should claim proof if they do de-bunk away it is helpfull (to me) but move on after . when someone brings evidence to the table we need skeptics to look it of course.

after that we as readers have to judge. for me some of the most interesting is some of the personal posts by people with personal experiences. we need to encourage genuine posts. just because you dont believe dose not make it impossible.

I think you are misunderstanding my point (and others). Our point is not we have 100% proven it can not be ET craft, it's that the ET explanation does not make much sense, and more mundane explanations explain what happened.

My goal is not to prove anything either way, it's to evaluate the evidence and see what the evidence says. When there is no evidence of an ET connection, why would you talk about ETs?

I can't prove Aliens are not heating my food when I put it in the microwave ... but I also can't prove they aren't. But I am pretty sure which explanation makes the most sense.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I will also address this ....

originally posted by: Sharted

That's true of horizontal G but not vertical. It's significantly lower for the latter, and only in very short bursts can a pilot survive at 10G vertically, otherwise he will black out en.wikipedia.org...-force

Good thing the acceleration is near instantaneous according to that poster so the G force is only experienced for a very short burst. This again, is HIS hypothetical craft. 43g in a short burst with a special suit can be tolerated by people.

Address it if you must but you're wrong. No human can handle 43G vertically, even with suits. They can handle sustained bursts at 9G vertically but 43G would kill them unless it was horizontal. www.gforces.net...
edit on 6-7-2014 by Sharted because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ben555

no. for me thats why im here,to learn .

Seems more like you are here to confirm and validate your already established beliefs. Anyone that doesn't validate your beliefs is a troll.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

how do you know my beliefs.you are the one making assumptions. you are trolling me right now

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
"I can't prove Aliens are not heating my food when I put it in the microwave ... but I also can't prove they aren't. But I am pretty sure which explanation makes the most sense."
stupid and immature argument
why are you the one who decides what evidence is acceptable for someone to believe in e.ts?

this post was about shared and what evidence convinces HIM of e.ts.

not what has to convince OCCAMSRAZOR. grow up and look up trolling. it sickens me when people think they are intellectual or calll themselves a genius think that they are superior on a forum. i cant stand bullies in real life,never mind some cyber bully's. just because you are not physically bullying does not mean you are not one.

go look up trolling

edit on 6-7-2014 by ben555 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I am sure both you and Occam are fully aware of why a microwave oven heats food without the need for ET intervention.

Much of this field is subject to "Oh yes it was........oh no it wasn't" type arguments. The whole problem is that the evidence presented fails to satisfy us as a species that ET really exists and visits the planet.

People often cite how UFO witness testimony would be accepted in a court of law to prove ET exists. This is actually a false premise as witnesses called into court to give evidence would be doing so based on a known crime being committed.

So it's fine to hold your beliefs that ET exists, visits Earth, abducts peoples, creates hybrid species. Whatever it is you believe. But understand that just as some people are Christians, Muslims, Hindus, Atheists, or whatever that it's just a belief and you could be wrong.

edit on 6/7/14 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

you do not my beliefs.please do not make assumptions.

you make my point.there is no 100% answer so to be-little someone for choosing to believe any evidence they wish on a thread they created called "evidence that convinces me of e.t" is right? i came to point out that it is wrong to do that.
people who do that on a thread for 17 pages after making there point is called trolling.
my beliefs do not come into it.
edit on 6-7-2014 by ben555 because: added ?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
He posted on a public forum saying- "I’m 100% convinced that ET craft have been monitoring us for a long time." Then proceeds to give examples of why he formed that conclusion. At that point, anyone can come in and challenge his thoughts. That's one purpose of this forum- Deny Ignorance. I personally look to be challenged on some of these cases and find that what I end up with are people with a strong belief and very little actual evidence. Any evidence usually consist of eyewitness testimony which does very little to prove aliens are piloting UFOs. You can think it, but you can't prove it by any real evidence.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

you do not my beliefs.please do not make assumptions.

you make my point.there is no 100% answer so to be-little someone for choosing to believe any evidence they wish on a thread they created called "evidence that convinces me of e.t" is right? i came to point out that it is wrong to do that.
people who do that on a thread for 17 pages after making there point is called trolling.
my beliefs do not come into it.

I am having a difficulty comprehending what you are trying to say. Your grammar is terrible and you have no conception of what a capital letter is used for. So sorry if English is not your first language, it's really difficult to grasp what you are saying if you can't string together coherent sentences.

If you are stating that if the OP thinks that the evidence he cites as proof of ET should be accepted and everyone should accept that without question then what was the point of posting it?

You do sound like someone who wants their beliefs re-affirmed and gets nervous, anxious even, when someone expresses an alternate view. Perhaps because you are unsure and even question those beliefs in moments of deep insecurity.

So "you do not my beliefs" either. Whatever that is supposed to mean. It makes no sense in English.

Everyone on here is entitled to express their beliefs but unless there are hard facts to back up those beliefs then don't expect every Tom, Nick and Barry to believe it, and accept that others will question it. Now that's what you call trolling is it not?

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   

you do not know my beliefs. to assume a believe i do is wrong.

why do you all assume my beliefs need re-affirming says more about the people stating that i do.
i did not join this thread bringing in my beliefs into this.

and bringing my grammar into this,really? how sad.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

so what if he believes 100% anything. that is his opinion. he says "i".

do you believe people should be be-littled for choosing to believe a eyewitness report?

my beliefs never came into this thread. please read my posts it was about bullying.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

how do you know my beliefs.you are the one making assumptions. you are trolling me right now

how? I asked if there was anything specific I could clarify and you posted something obnoxious. Obviously if someone has a different opinion about a subject, you call them a troll, which is rather trollish. So I am still not clear why you are so hostile about my opinions.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

please read my posts it was about bullying.

I believe that calling someone a name over and over and trying to get them to leave a thread would constitute bullying. That seems to be what you are doing. I admit that I sometimes get a little rambunctious when someone says something that I know is wrong. I haven't called anyone names or bullied anyone. I disagreed with someone and pointed out why. Instead of discussing what I said, I get called names.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   

"Seems more like you are here to confirm and validate your already established beliefs. Anyone that doesn't validate your beliefs is a troll."

do not refer to an older post

in your older post above. you assume you know my beliefs,how? "any one that doesnt validate your belief" what belief?
who am i wanting validation from?
you made this comment based on a false assumption to me. that is called trolling.

last time look it up please

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
its not name calling,trolling is an activity used on forums by members its a form of bulling.

you guys are now targeting me for beliefs you have made up!

i did not post my beliefs. you made them up. what would you call someone that does that??

edit on 6-7-2014 by ben555 because: had to put , in

edit on 6-7-2014 by ben555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   

do not refer to an older post

I will refer to any post I like. Thanks.

in your older post above. you assume you know my beliefs,how? "any one that doesnt validate your belief" what belief?

I'm going to out a limb here and assume you disagree with everything I posted so that means you believe that math and probability suggest aliens are coming here and is confirmed by CIA documents.

who am i wanting validation from?

People that state beliefs that agree with yours. Not mine obviously.

you made this comment based on a false assumption to me. that is called trolling.

No, it's called making an assumption based on what you are posting and not clarifying when asked.

last time look it up please

I am well aware of what a troll is and what a bully is. The telltale sign is when someone calls you a troll over and doesn't offer up anything else. Again, if you want to discuss anything I actually posted, then do so. Otherwise, you are just bullying and trolling.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

you guys are now targeting me for beliefs you have made up!

So what are your beliefs then? The only thing you have offered is that people who disagree with alien visitation are trolls and then tried to bully them out of a thread. Kind of troll-ish.

Sorry to target you but What do you call this?

what couple of pathetic TROLLS.

you have to come to site like this and try and prove how clever you both are you can not in your real life.
you are not even correct,what a couple of TROLLS (look it up you 2 meet the definition)

why do you people even bite when these trolls join a thread? just blank them. act like they don't even exist!!!

edit on 6-7-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

"I'm going to out a limb here and assume you disagree with everything I posted so that means you believe that math and probability suggest aliens are coming here and is confirmed by CIA documents."

what are you talking about? STOP assuming things about me! you are a pro-claimed genius and yet you tell people not assume a ufo is an e.t craft but keep assuming my beliefs?

here is some evidence of trolling-

"Why can't you let it go. It's clear that nobody cares for your sarcastic comments"

"I enjoy them."

someone who enjoys making sarcastic comments is a troll in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 6 2014 @ 08:25 PM
link   

"I'm going to out a limb here and assume you disagree with everything I posted so that means you believe that math and probability suggest aliens are coming here and is confirmed by CIA documents."

what are you talking about? STOP assuming things about me! you are a pro-claimed genius and yet you tell people not assume a ufo is an e.t craft but keep assuming my beliefs?

You're right. I have no idea what you believe because you are too busy calling people trolls.

here is some evidence of trolling-

someone who enjoys making sarcastic comments is a troll in my opinion.

No it's not. It's someone who makes stupid comments. You still insist on talking about me and how I'm a troll. Do you disagree with any points I made? If so what?

you are a pro-claimed genius

It's "Super Genius" and I got my degree from ACME university. Where professor Wile E. Coyote taught me himself.

edit on 6-7-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join