It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Evidence that's convinced me of ETs' Presence on Earth

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Expat888
Well laid out case .. because most humans have the arrogance to think they are the only intelligent species in the universe and are unable to accept that other intelligent species are out there let alone visiting / observing earth.. it shakes up their worldview when faced with it so they do as usual - ignore reality and cling to their beliefs .. humanity is far from ready for ccntact with other species / civilizations ..

Those humans have collective common reasoning. Why are they wrong? Unless we have a disclosure, aliens do not exist in mainstream.

Never happens...Alien presence is very personal experience. It is for you to know and you only.))

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
What a bunch of hairless monkeys are the people that call themselves skeptics.
A real skeptic would never express their opinion without first hearing all the facts.
The pseudo-skeptics on this forum may be living proof the man did evolve from apes.
The larger question is why marginalize, demonize, and then try to discredit the people that are coming forward with information if you yourself have NO proof of whether or not aliens are here on earth?
I'll guess that the "skeptics" are not SKEPTICS at all, but people that enjoy being pricks.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: waltwillis

I love your post, and I agree with every word!

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I have yet to see any evidence at all that definitively links a phenomenon or sighting or any other thing with a hypothetical alien of any kind.

The best argument anybody can come up with is: "WE'VE ELIMINATED ALL OTHER POSSIBILITIES SO IT CAN'T BE ANYTHING ELSE BUT ALIENS!"

Which of course is just a lousy assumption and crappy logic all the way around.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
I have yet to see any evidence at all that definitively links a phenomenon or sighting or any other thing with a hypothetical alien of any kind.

The best argument anybody can come up with is: "WE'VE ELIMINATED ALL OTHER POSSIBILITIES SO IT CAN'T BE ANYTHING ELSE BUT ALIENS!"

Which of course is just a lousy assumption and crappy logic all the way around.

No one is trying to make you believe anything you do not want to believe!

All I have reported is what I saw up close as I have described.

There is no reason to shoot me with your barbs of grief...I am just the one of the messengers!

If you want to be a prick about it...fine so be a prick, but expect to be treated in kind the same way!

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: waltwillis

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: astech
Just because qualitative information cannot be quantified to fit an existing paradigm does not mean ETs haven't visited Earth.

What kind of evidence would be required to prove it true or false?

Which has nothing to do with anyone's argument. The argument is this is not evidence of ET visitation. The argument is that there is no "qualitative information" in favor of ET visitation, yet those like the OP label them having been here as fact.

What if I don't care if you believe or not...

If I have seen an alien and come on this forum to share that with others, why do you stick your big fat nose into where it is not welcomed?

Are you here because you are interested to listen or be a thorn in the side of the folks that wish to share with others?

Grow up and get a life fella...

Then do not respond to my posts, seems you do care. I don't care what you believe, just do not do what OP did, post erroneous information and label a BELIEF as FACT.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Which has nothing to do with anyone's argument. The argument is this is not evidence of ET visitation. The argument is that there is no "qualitative information" in favor of ET visitation, yet those like the OP label them having been here as fact.

Given the cases, without a formed baseline or set precedence for an experience involving ETs or UFOs on Earth is, it is impossible to deny the cases as being extraterrestrial in nature. The cases can be viewed as fact, even if they aren't because it isn't something that can be measured or has complete definition, as of yet.

You seem to want to use big words to sound intelligent, but your post is anything but. If I put food in the microwave and it heats up I can't say it wasn't aliens that heated it ... but I will stick with Occam's Razor and say it wasn't.

Likewise when living pilots report seeing nothing special and a pilot travels dangerously high to the point where he would pass out and his plane would crash .. and then his plane crashes in the exact fashion you predict it would .. I go with hypoxia and blacking out rather than aliens no one saw shooting his plane when it had no damage observed while falling.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Arbitrageur

That is what I mean, and you're 100% correct, it is dependent on the inference of information. However, without drifting too much I'd like to point out that there are various cases of encounters where the percentages would swing more favorably towards the counter and the information is still inferred incorrectly. This is why I highlighted that the qualitative narration of encounters has the largest influence of its acceptability as extraterrestrial (of course there are other factors also).

I think the person experiencing an encounter would be better positioned to decide whether it was alien or not.

BTW it would be more reassuring if the encounter was like the picture in your aforementioned post. Unfortunately, or thankfully, I don't envisage an encounter like that in the near future.

Which encounters? I have yet to see one that is credible.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

A real skeptic would never express their opinion without first hearing all the facts.
The pseudo-skeptics on this forum may be living proof the man did evolve from apes.
The larger question is why marginalize, demonize, and then try to discredit the people that are coming forward with information if you yourself have NO proof of whether or not aliens are here on earth?
I'll guess that the "skeptics" are not SKEPTICS at all, but people that enjoy being pricks.

You have a belief, you don't like it when that belief is challenged, we get it.

I am still waiting for the mathematical equation I was told existed and proved ET life. Can someone supply it?

If not then admit you believe and there is no evidence and move on. Just don't talk about the evidence and then refuse to provide any.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I am still waiting for the mathematical equation I was told existed and proved ET life. Can someone supply it?
No

Probability of ET Life Arbitrarily Small

Astronomers have always thought that because life emerged quickly on Earth, it must be likely to occur elsewhere. That thinking now turns out to be wrong

arxiv.org...

edit on 26-6-2014 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   

If not then admit you believe and there is no evidence and move on. Just don't talk about the evidence and then refuse to provide any.

Hey Fool, did you not hear what I said?

I don't need to believe...I know what I saw, and you don't know jack!

You have never seen an alien or a flying saucer so you have NOTHING to tell us at this forum!

So why are you here other then to give grief to other members that are reporting what they have seen?

Just Grow UP and get a life!

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Hey Fool, did you not hear what I said?

And let the ad-hominems begin. If you can't win with evidence I guess bullying is all you got left.

I don't need to believe...I know what I saw, and you don't know jack!

You have never seen an alien or a flying saucer so you have NOTHING to tell us at this forum!

I am not actually telling you anything. I am being told things, and asking for evidence. If you can not provide evidence do not tell me something is a fact.

So why are you here other then to give grief to other members that are reporting what they have seen?

Just Grow UP and get a life!

I am sorry Mein Fuhrer. I am still waiting for the math equation I was told existed.

Seriously, believe what you want, don't get your panties in a bunch when people ask for evidence.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 12:35 AM
link   
DP
edit on 27-6-2014 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   
the only REAL problem with the whole UFO thing is the people who cannot make up their ownminds, but are waiting for the government/TV to TELL them what to think.

until faux news says it, it aint true?

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: IngolfStern
the only REAL problem with the whole UFO thing is the people who cannot make up their ownminds, but are waiting for the government/TV to TELL them what to think.

You left out UFO/conspiracy sites.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sharted

I have long been convinced, the only surprise is that there is not more explicit evidence besides the odd fuzzy video filmed with a potato or witness testimony from unhinged 'witnesses'.

Still, I witnessed a flying disk during a military air show that was also captured on film by foreign military officers. Nobody knows what it was - it was hiding in the clouds observing maneuvers.

I won't really tell anyone - I don' t have a single photograph. So who would believe me? Nobody.

Human Alien Breeding Project

edit on 27-6-2014 by Matamoros because: Update

edit on 27-6-2014 by Matamoros because: Remove white square from image (converted to png from jpg)

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Why do people still believe that a simply radar could bring down a UFO or Alien spaceship to the ground? If thats the case on that year alone, 1947, there should be not just one case , it would be hundreds of UFO ships bring down just that year and not only the USA had good radars on that period of time, that would had happen on Russia and many other parts of the World and tru all the WW2. Thats simply not truth, it just ballony and nonsense info, Is like caveman bringing down a F-22 raptor trowing rocks at it while the F-22 Raptor is on high altitud! Its ballony that part of the Roswell Crash!.

The question is why the Govs around the world (not just the USA) denies any ET incident , contact , story or video, why they just see it and "No comment" or denies (Like the Phoenix lights incident) or come with simply explanations to explain the imposible (you can put here lighting flares, venus, swamp gas, mass aluccination, plasma balls)? the answer is very simply, they are not afraid people knowing that Aliens exist, they are not afraid of people knowing that alien tech is far better than ours, they are not afraid of people knowing aliens can come to this planet, heck even people thinking that Aliens could "invade" planet Earth, what they are afraid really is that the very Human existence on planet Earth is tight with the Aliens themselves! Thats whats make them really Afraid!

Thats the truth, the very Human existence on planet Earth is tight inn with the Aliens themselves, thats what the Gov makes them afraid off, that people know this, what would happen if this is the case? the world would flip inside out, the status quo would be lost and anarchy would engulf the entire planet! heck even Et's knows this LOL! that why they dont make any open contact with the population.

Humans live, breath , plays, with Alien technology all their life, when you go out and see a tree, or see the birds, or play with your dog, or eat really good food, thats Alien technology infront in your face! imagine with would happen to all our history , what would happen to our science and theories about human evolution, biology, physics, and so on??? everything would be plain wrong.

Thats Why the Gov denies, puts ballony info or pay skeptics even scientist! or let people troll out themselves any Alien or UFO incident or real info.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Hi guys sorry if this has ever been here before. i can't start a new topic so I'm gonna ask this here. Around 10 years ago I saw a bright flashlight going trough our block. I was like an aeroplane reflector and it shine trough our window like 5 times. nobody else in my familiy saw it it was just me. Few years after my sister came back scared and she told us she saw a strange light like a reflector coming out from the sky it was a day. Today a saw a little but powerful shine kinda flickering. It was really small like a 'fairy' if you ever watched Peter Pan. I know UFO's are real I saw one last year and I feel like that reflection light was UFO too. I wonder if they are after me or after my sister. She was the one who spotted UFO last year. And I'm also wondering what this flickering was. I was the only one who seen it when i was with my friends. Please tell me I'm not going crazy. And sorry if I'm understandable english is my 2nd language. I really need answers

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IngolfStern

Why wait and why ask why?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexDJ

Thats the truth, the very Human existence on planet Earth is tight inn with the Aliens themselves, thats what the Gov makes them afraid off, that people know this, what would happen if this is the case? the world would flip inside out, the status quo would be lost and anarchy would engulf the entire planet!

No it's not.

The truth is that when it finally sinks that we are all alone, accountable to no one but ourselves and can expect no help from anywhere, we will find ourselves equally lonely in the task of having to take responsibility for not devouring each other, because "we" is all we got.

Aliens is not what scares us, being alone is. This is evidenced by how irrational "true believers" have become post 2012.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join