It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Evidence that's convinced me of ETs' Presence on Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+67 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
We all know that most of the supposed UFO incidents are not extraterrestrial; however, some of them are, in my opinion. In fact, I’m 100% convinced that ET craft have been monitoring us for a long time. I wanted to show people the evidence that brought me to this conclusion and see if anyone else agrees.

First of all, the Roswell incident has been debated for years, but an ex-CIA man (with just a few months to live) was at that crash and he saw an ET with his own eyes. At the time he was just a soldier and when he asked about it he was told: “You’re not paid to ask questions.” Yes it could have been a crash-test dummy, but I’m sure people knew the difference between a doll and a life form, even back then! Here is the video in question:

Then there’s the Thomas Mantell case. A UFO was spotted near Fort Knox (the most guarded building in the US) so the Air Force was called in to investigate. Four planes responded but some were low on fuel so had to rebase. Anyway, of the four only Thomas Mantell ended up going near the UFO, at 30,000 feet. He is believed to have said over the radio that there were people inside the UFO. Shortly afterwards his plane crashed. He had no oxygen so they said hypoxia made him crash. Entirely possible that hypoxia did affect him, but that doesn’t explain why the plane completely dropped out of the sky. The plane made no forward or sideways motions on impact and the rotors appeared to have stopped rotating too. No blood was found on the cockpit, which supports the fact that the plane just dropped vertically. How is this possible? Basic laws of physics say this isn’t possible, even a helicopter would have some forward or sideways motion when crashing. Another odd thing is that the day after the incident some men appeared at the base and confiscated all data, and also said that the investigation had already been completed. Here is a thread with more detailed info on the incident:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then we have the 1952 incident at the White House (en.wikipedia.org...) . Seven UFO are spotted by many people near the White House. Radar confirms the objects are there. What amazes me about this incident is that it’s at such a protected area, so it’s hard to imagine even one manmade aircraft could get close without being noticed or shot down. Yet seven of them did, and they seemed to do it with total ease. The official explanation was “temperature inversion,” a rather patronizing and lackadaisical explanation, in my opinion. Temperature inversion does show on radar but it shows as a straight line, as opposed to seven distinct dots! This was obviously to prevent mass panic in people but anyone with half a brain knew the explanation was a farce.

Astronauts have gone on record to say they see UFOs while in orbit, and they undergo some of the most intensive psychological screening in the world. There is no way they are hallucinating or imagining it. That can only mean one thing: they see UFOs. Admittedly, it could be space debris or just cosmic phenomena, but with so many astronauts saying the same thing one has to wonder what they’re seeing. Some of them are completely convinced it was ET craft, so why isn’t this considered as conclusive proof? Here are some of the quotes from astronauts (an old thread here has many www.abovetopsecret.com...):

Scott Carpenter
Carpenter photographed a UFO while in orbit on May 24, 1962. NASA still has not released the photograph.

“At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs.”

Cosmonaut Victor Afanasyev
Afanasyev commenting on a UFO sighting that occurred while en route to the Solyut 6 space station in April of 1979.

“It followed us during half of our orbit. We observed it on the light side, and when we entered the shadow side, it disappeared completely. It was an engineered structure, made from some type of metal, approximately 40 meters long with inner hulls. The object was narrow here and wider here, and inside there were openings. Some places had projections like small wings. The object stayed very close to us. We photographed it, and our photos showed it to be 23 to 28 meters away.”

Not an astronaut but he worked at NASA

In 1979 the former chief of NASA Communications Systems Maurice Chatelain came clean and confirmed that Armstrong’s and all other space exploration missions were followed by extraterrestrial beings most likely from our own solar system and that Armstrong had reported seeing two UFOs on the rim of a crater.

"The encounter was common knowledge in NASA, but nobody has talked about it until now."

"...all Apollo and Gemini flights were followed, both at a distance and sometimes also quite closely, by space vehicles of extraterrestrial origin, flying saucers, or UFOs, if you want to call them by that name. Every time it occurred, the astronauts informed Mission Control, who then ordered absolute silence."

"I think that Walter Schirra aboard Mercury 8 was the first of the astronauts to use the code name 'Santa Claus' to indicate the presence of flying saucers next to space capsules. However, his announcements were barely noticed by the general public. It was a little different when James Lovell on board the Apollo 8 command module came out from behind the moon and said for everybody to hear: 'PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT THERE IS A SANTA CLAUS.' Even though this happened on Christmas Day 1968, many people sensed a hidden meaning in those words."
Then we have some FOI files that confirm the existence of intelligently-controlled aircraft that were not manned by humans. Here is a CIA file about an incident at Pepperell Air Force Base, which also states that UFO incidents happen a lot, although this one lasted for over 45 minutes.

There are lots more FOI files in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Conclusion

So many people are asking for disclosure about ETs, but it seems to me as though evidence already exists. Just because the US government hasn’t announced it officially doesn’t mean anything. The evidence is overwhelming as it is. How can anyone not believe that aliens are visiting us given the above data?

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Well laid out case .. because most humans have the arrogance to think they are the only intelligent species in the universe and are unable to accept that other intelligent species are out there let alone visiting / observing earth.. it shakes up their worldview when faced with it so they do as usual - ignore reality and cling to their beliefs .. humanity is far from ready for ccntact with other species / civilizations ..

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Adding Travis Walton to the list if its okay. Check out "Fire in the Sky". I know, its a movie.

Heres some food for thought…

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sharted

I believe there is some presence, non human and intelligent but weather they are true ET or simply advanced I can not say though perhaps on balance of evidence the former is more likely, and they have been here for a while, as you may know over neurembourg on the 14th of april 1561 there was a battle in the sky and contemporary wood carving made just a few years later.
www.ufoevidence.org...
Now other later accounts call it a celestian phenomena yet accounts at the time say tube like things in the sky some which 5 spheres or discs and two large craft which deployed them, they fought one another for some time and the wood carving show's plumes of smoke rising from what may have been crash site's.
Read into this the extensive excavations to build the Nazi public buildings in Neurembourg and the claim the Nazi's possessed Flying saucers, maybe they did but this is were they got them and they could not build any more than the few they may have been able to get partially operational.
Here is another thread on it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But in short someone was fighting over neurembourg and it was not us so whom was it.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I am afraid that my personal interest in this topic, the studying and reading MANY books and viewing forums like this has NOT exactly strengthened the evidence, in fact I became a lot more skeptical.

The phenomenon is as elusive as it always was and the evidence is lackluster, at best.

A lot here, in my opinion, has to do with human psychology and the subjective way how EVERYONE is perceiving reality. (Ask several people who witness an accident and you will get different things reported as what happened).

YES there are intriguing cases where pilots etc. saw something...but as a whole...there is just not a lot to go by. When a phenomenon KEEPS elusive for decades, millennia even...it's justified to ask whether the phenomenon itself does even exist, imho.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

So unlike myself you have never seen a disc shaped craft, on my occasion it was very late at about 2.30 am on my way home from work, walking through a small village called West Head just outside ormskirk and skelmersdale lancashire and within sight of the Pilkington laboratory's, something made me look up and since I am no stranger to paranormal activity my senses may be more attuned in that than someone whom is not attuned to it.
Our roadways were lighted by sodium street light's back then and about maybe 250 to 400 feet up the clouds form a ceiling which reflected the light with a yellowish brown underbelly to the cloud layer, out of the cloud layer a black disc or sphere with a highly reflective underbelly passed and I looked dead at it, the thing was flying faster than a jet fighter (we sometimes used to see Tornado fighter flying low on training), it was soundless but there was an almost gale force wind blowing in the opposite direction to the flight of this object, it headed streight for Pilkingtons laboratorys before dissapearing back into the cloud.
Sorry but when you experience something yourself maybe your opinion will shift, now I am not saying what I saw was alien but it was physical, flying, circular or spherical, reflective and uniluminated except by the reflection and the cloud glow, very fast, against the wind, sticking at about the same altitude as the underbelly of the cloud and silent at least above the noise of the cloud.
You know the guy whom coined the swamp gas idea to put sightings down as natual phenomena later became a believer himself, have a look at his history.
en.wikipedia.org...

+33 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:16 PM
link   

All of these sightings
All of these abductions
All of these tie ins to ancient civilizations
All of these free books available online detailing ET presence and visitation
The alleged DNA/Genetic connections to humanity
The Occult connections
The driving force behind the NWO theories
The alleged underground base activity connected to ETs

I have amassed and digested so much information on this subject I'm at the point now where I don't need to see or hear anything else. Whether one wants to remain skeptic or not, it's their prerogative but anyone in their right mind who has studied and researched this phenomenon extensively can safely say that something is going on here.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

How do you know that they really arent fallen angels, capable of manifesting physically while also being able to cross into the spirit realm at will? My personal first-hand experience with these entites gave me the impression that they cannot be confined by the laws of the physical realm, but can instead override them rather than utilize them as we do.

The truth alway seems strange when compared to the fiction that we have been indoctrinated with.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

We do not know and the connection between paranormal and UFO is quite well documented in many cases as well as Entitys more like ghosts or demons so that is a valid point, but there is a physical and the counter is that maybe some are but maybe others are the real thing (Relatively speaking as to any experiencer the experience is equally real).
And perhaps demon and other dimensional beings are more or less the same thing, after all how would we describe angel's if not as extre terrestrial or not of the earth.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:35 PM
link   
>>
who has studied and researched this phenomenon can safely say that something is going on here.
>>

If A LOT of the research is done using dubious sources and authors where each of them can have some agenda, I would not be so sure about the word "safely".

If A LOT of the research is based on subjective accounts, ESPECIALLY when it comes to close encounters/alien abductions etc. where most of the "evidence" is obtained through hypnosis...rather than FACTS and entire lacking any evidence, I also wouldn't use the word "safely".

I can read 20 books about alien abductions for example...and I won't have ANYTHING in my hands except the fact that a lot of people under hypnosis say they were possibly abducted by aliens.

For example, I don't really have a reason to doubt the poster before you, Labtech767, but this is just how it is: You don't do science by listening to witness accounts that an apple falls to the ground....you establish the fact the apple falls from a tree by observations, experimentation etc... NOT because someone tells you. And we just DON'T have this evidence. Oh wait, worse even, in reality we don't even know WHAT exactly UFOs might be, whether it's alien craft or some other type of phenomenon.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
>>
How do you know that they really arent fallen angels, capable of manifesting physically while also being able to cross into the spirit realm at will? My personal first-hand experience with these entites gave me the impression that they cannot be confined by the laws of the physical realm, but can instead override them rather than utilize them as we do.
>>

Irrelevant. Semantics. Choice of words doesn't change anything.

A civilization so advanced to conduct space travel is actually to be expected to be able to manipulate space/time..to be able to traverse between realities. We now could debate endlessly whether the Aliens are "in reality" Angels or the Angels "in reality" Aliens..what does it matter? It doesn't.

For me personally the often arising debate whether "aliens are really angels" or "angels are really aliens" is silly and non-constructive.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

According to different sources, there was a group of six flying saucers involved in the Roswell incident. There was an exercise involving high powered radar being transmitted at the time. The group of UFOs flew through the wave of high radar and two of them crashed. One in Roswell and in one in Aztec.
But other accounts say the the Roswell and Aztec incidents were a year apart. But something got shot down either way and there were witnesses. Go figure.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
>>
You know the guy whom coined the swamp gas idea to put sightings down as natual phenomena later became a believer himself, have a look at his history.
en.wikipedia.org...
>>

Of course I know about Hynek and the swamp gas debacle, but it is A FACT that an over-whelming number of UFO witnesses (I'd say 95%) mistake ordinary things as something non explainable. It's a FACT that really many people claim they seen an UFO when they spot Venus or certain planetary constellations w/ Jupiter, Mars etc. I've SEEN them right here on the forum claiming to have witnessed UFOs because they saw Jupiter....or the staggering amount of people who think Venus is an UFO. Those are classic examples you will find in any debunking literature but it does *really* happen.

And now what do you conclude from that? When there are masses of people who claim that Venus or other planets are extraterrestrial space-craft? You conclude from there that people have a very unique, subjective view of reality and what they perceive as reality, based on things like their education etc. This means you get very, VERY skeptical if people tell you something...you MUST be if you want to filter out those 5% of sightings where there is something to it.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Many people have been probed, but the one doing the probing was not an alien. I mean, to many people who have never had an et encounter themselves it will always remain hearsay evidence. Just the other day I watched some 'experts' in the UFO field tell about Philip Corso, a colonel in the army who says that he was personaly involved with distributing ET technology towards government contracters. Corso also claims to have seen ET bodies recovered from a crash. After watching and listening what those experts had to say they had me convinced. Soon there after I watched some 'credible' people debunk the whole story.. and it made me doubt once again. Same story with Bob Lazar..

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

That might be true of one species, but there are trillions of habitable planets elsewhere so it stands to reason that there are many different species, some might be in other dimensions but there will be many more within ours.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Kratos40

You know that ties in perfectly with the Nazi UFO story's and even operation highjump, it was 1937 when most of the large public (NAZI propeganda) building were built in neurembourg where in 1561 the sighting and possible crashes as depicted in the wood engraving happened and it is possible they dug something up if the crashed depicted did happen, this couples with a story the nazi's recovered a downed UFO in 1937, the bell anti gravity which may have been one of this craft or at least the engine from one and operation paperclip, the retrieval of nazi technology (Except in that case it was not there technology at all no matter what they painted on it and obviously could not replicate even if they got them partially functional).

So is it not possible it was captured tech being flown, only the story of the aliens would seem to put this hypthesis clearly out of the window and the new evidence which seems to sugget MJ12 was a real group is more interesting as well all of which add's credance to the autopsy story.

Also the fact there where at least two types of EBE found, one almost humanoid but with odd organs and no clearly defined intestinal tract and the other humanoid but more like a chlorophyl or copper based blood type so possible of plant or insectoid origin mean a possible collision between these two EBE's or even aggression is a possibility and add's further credance to the idea of more than one craft, but therefore of different origin's.

Still if a radar signal could bring them down they seem extremely vulnerable for an advanced alien craft.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:59 PM
link   
all i have to say is look at all this technology that we have especially after the rosewell incident..it came from somewhere right?

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
Corso also claims to have seen ET bodies recovered from a crash. After watching and listening what those experts had to say they had me convinced. Soon there after I watched some 'credible' people debunk the whole story.. and it made me doubt once again. Same story with Bob Lazar..

Corso, I am torn. As a person he seemed legit to me, but his story doesn't make sense with his claim that we got a lot of current technology from the crash at Rosswel.

Lazar? Never believed this story. He has way too much information to share, writes too many books and has way too much information about alien races etc... Even IF he had seen an alien craft in some hangar, he wouldn't have all this information.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
"How can anyone not believe that aliens are visiting us given the above data? "

Because there is no compelling evidence to the contrary. Only anecdotes
edit on 23-6-2014 by XxRagingxPandaxX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: NoRulesAllowed

Lazaar was part disinfo, part conman and what he released probably served to send some competitor down the wrong track on trying to understand the technology he detailed, his engine was more like a quantum displacement drive than an anti gravity device which he claimed, the central columne served as a conduit for quantumne entanglemens and disentanglement and the rest as a field effect to harmonize the entire chassis making it possible to entangle and disentangle it.
The hypothetical maximum velocity for this setup was 2e so far below reasonable interstellar speeds but fast enough for visiting relatively close stella neighbours if it was on a much larger ship as for eg it would still take over 2 years to reach proxima centauri if it worked perfectly but with material tollerance and due to it being a one element monolinear device by design more like 1e maximum velocity and 4.35 years to reach that red dwarf star though in a more complicated layout this limit could in theory be breached, it is based on translocation not motion so no law's of physics are breached.
That is taken from interpreting the schematics he produced for his sport's model and therefore his interpretation of the components was a damage limitation manouvre to confuse a potential leak of data by sending them on a wild goose chase.
The schematics are probable close to accurate but his interpretation a load of rubbish designed to confuse and disorientate his masters rivals.

Take for eg a what is called a split photon (this is two photons in perfect resonance with one another, using a method called entanglement it has already been possible to move a potential charge between two seperate localitys, so make the matter of the ship energised and behave as a potential charge, entangel at photon A and disentangle at photon B, this is because due to there perfect resonane whatever effects Photon A effects Photon B as well and while Entangles in Photon A it is also Entangled in Photon B depsite how far apart they are, this is not teleportation but quantum displacement.).

edit on 23-6-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join