It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6/22/2014 (Operation Blackjack) Today With no Report of Nuclear False Flag

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Some of you know about the "predictions" placed in various television shows, including the Simpsons and others pertaining to 9/11 and specifically a nuclear attack on 6/22/2014 (today), known as (Operation Blackjack)

If not, take a look.

Either way, as of now I've seen nothing noteworthy in the news or otherwise. Also this 6/22/X prediction has failed a couple years in a row now, so...

Anyone getting nuked out there?

Wait, there's fireworks going off for some reason.

Don't think that counts...

edit on 22-6-2014 by Aqualung2012 because: But what about July 1, why aren't people talking about that???[/edit]
edit on 22-6-2014 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I just nuked some wicked awesome thin crust cheese lovers pizza.

It's 10:38 pm here. I'll let ya know in the am

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Not yet .. still waiting on my latest batch of homemade sake to ferment ..

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Thats odd that you mention this. Coincidently the night before last I had a dream that we had a nationwide nuclear bombardment drill that was to take place at 6pm, though I don't know what day the drill was to take place. In my dream it was advertised and announced everywhere, and everyone knew about it and when it would happen. It reminded me of the tornado drills we used to do in elementary school when we all lined up and went to the basement. In my dream I wondered if it would be a false flag. Interesting.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Volund

That is interesting if you haven't heard of these predictions beforehand.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Aqualung2012

I had never heard of this before tonight. I was thinking of making it into a thread because it was so strange, but I just moved [to a remote location] and have to use a very bad connection until they run the phone line to my property. Making a detailed thread about it would have been hit or miss. It's almost as if I am waiting for something out here in the woods. Could just be coincidence, but strange none-the-less. I am dogpiling operation blackjack and reading up on it.

I found this from telegraph and it outlines a "fictitious" scenerio of the event. Telegraph Source
edit on 22-6-2014 by Volund because: added a link

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Volund

The general idea presented is definitely worth looking into I think, despite this inaccurate prediction date.

The real concern is July 1st of this year... The start of the global economic collapse... The scenario in this thread would be much more plausible in that setting.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Aqualung2012

Wow, that site is really totally crazy even by crazy standards.

Apparently the date 6/22/13 was hidden in the Simpsons because

3192296 = 6922913 = 6/22/13 + 99. The number 9 is Satan/Black Jack’s number in Masonic/Illuminati numerology.

But when nothing happened on 6/22/13 they decided it wasn't really 6/22/13 at all because

Note the raised/questioning eyebrow from the CIA type character next to the (year) 13, and only he has eyebrows. Also, the 13 is being thrust forward into the front row/current year, to join the 6 and the 22. And, 6+1+3+2+2 is a hidden 14, for a full 6/22/14.

It's all about the eyebrows, folks.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob48

Hahaha yeah, I know. Thought the same thing. I really wonder about different peoples lives sometimes...

But thats just one example among many and there are a couple examples in the article that do make me think.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 01:01 AM
link   
If there were a nuclear drill if wouldn't be nation wide without warning. There isn't really a system set up for that other then the Emergency broadcast system and all would need to be tuned in to know. And then they could easily start a panic if not abundantly clear on it being a drill. With how people pass on information (word of mouth), it wouldn't happen. Too much confusion.

If the producers of the Simpsons know something we don't I want to know why.

new topics

top topics

join