It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS is AL Qaeda 2.0

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This is the same modes operendi the US used to create the original Al Qaeda
Remember to beat the Russians they supported the Mujahidin directly. They had a meeting with Ronald Reagan at the white house.

Then in the Carter administration Brzezinski, Carters NSC adviser riled them up with this kind of rhetoric:

Then it got worst and the US hired the Pakistan ISI to funnel funds to the Mujahidin who were getting more militant as time went on. This eventually started the AL Qaeda group that sprung from all of this Jihad militancy that the US fostered in order to beat Russia

Then the ISI went and created the Taliban after the US and Mujahidin beat the crap out of the Russians.

Then Afghanistan went into a civil war of the Mujahidin war lords as the ISI created the Taliban who took over Afghanistan.

The US CHASED Bin Laden to Afghanistan, and then we had 911 and the Al Qaeda heyday then the war in Afghanistan

During the Iraq war Al Qaeda was beaten pretty bad. The US ran then out of Iraq, they outlived their usefulness.

Bin Laden supposedly was killed.

Then came the attack on Syria. LO and behold Al Qaeda is brought back to life, and then a crazy offshoot of Al Qaeda goes berserk and stars MURDERING their own Al Qaeda allies. They are so crazy Al Qaeda rejects them. They get a new name and a new energy and break off from the Al Qaeda group in Syria Al Nusra.

Then the new AL Qaeda 2.0 is born
ISIS with a new name and a new public relations expertise (female Goddess)

Another Abomination created and fostered by THE US

ISIS, Al Qaeda 2.0!

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Gotta keep the MIC fueled... ?

OOh look!... the Galaxy S5 is OUT

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Remember to beat the Russians they supported the Mujahidin directly. They had a meeting with Ronald Reagan at the white house.

Then in the Carter administration Brzezinski, Carters NSC adviser riled them up with this kind of rhetoric:

Then it got worst and the US hired the Pakistan ISI to funnel funds to the Mujahidin who were getting more militant as time went on. This eventually started the AL Qaeda group that sprung from all of this Jihad militancy that the US fostered in order to beat Russia

Then the ISI went and created the Taliban after the US and Mujahidin beat the crap out of the Russians.

Then Afghanistan went into a civil war of the Mujahidin war lords as the ISI created the Taliban who took over Afghanistan.

The US CHASED Bin Laden to Afghanistan, and then we had 911 and the Al Qaeda heyday then the war in Afghanistan

During the Iraq war Al Qaeda was beaten pretty bad. The US ran then out of Iraq, they outlived their usefulness.

Then came the attack on Syria. LO and behold Al Qaeda is brought back to life, and then a crazy offshoot of Al Qaeda goes berserk and stars MURDERING their own Al Qaeda allies. They are so crazy Al Qaeda rejects them. They get a new name and a new energy and break off from the Al Qaeda group in Syria Al Nusra.

ISIS, Al Qaeda 2.0!

Thats a heck of a history lesson! Mind if I argue with it in my Political Science class in the fall? lol. Would that hold ground, or it is all implicitly put together? I'm only 20, so I wasn't really around during any of that, but I had this professor before for another class, and hes a douche, so I'd like to start the semester off with a bang when he -- without a doubt asks -- "what is all your thoughts on the ISIS outbreak?!" I want to formally stand up, and say it's Just Al Quaeda 2.0" "

Explain, sur"

Then I bust into this, and watch his saggy jaw hit the floor that a 20 year old put this together, even though I didn't, which is why I am asking xD.

SF

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

You do realize that Jimmy Carter was an experiment by the CFR, Tri-Lateral Commission don't you?

The government of the United Stated has been hijacked by powers that could care less about the Constitution and the Sovereignty of our country!

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes it's laws" — Mayer Amschel Bauer Rothschild

edit on 22-6-2014 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: wwe9112

originally posted by: Willtell

ISIS, Al Qaeda 2.0!

Thats a heck of a history lesson! Mind if I argue with it in my Political Science class in the fall? lol. Would that hold ground, or it is all implicitly put together? I'm only 20, so I wasn't really around during any of that, but I had this professor before for another class, and hes a douche, so I'd like to start the semester off with a bang when he -- without a doubt asks -- "what is all your thoughts on the ISIS outbreak?!" I want to formally stand up, and say it's Just Al Quaeda 2.0" "

Explain, sur"

Then I bust into this, and watch his saggy jaw hit the floor that a 20 year old put this together, even though I didn't, which is why I am asking xD.

SF

Perfect plan to limit yourself to a "B" in his class. You're not going to change 'his' opinion that way, and I'd ask, "Is it really worth the effort."

You wanna make an impression on the guy ... get a video camera, wrap a towel around your head, speak a lot of gibberish (clearly enunciating Allahua Akbar frequently), and commence to sawing away.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
"During the Iraq war Al Qaeda was beaten pretty bad. The US ran then out of Iraq, they outlived their usefulness."

Sorry, but al Qaeda had no presence whatsoever in Iraq at the time of the 2003 war. The al Qaeda connection, like WMDs, was trumped up to justify going to war. Saddam, for all his murderous traits, was no friend of Islamic fundamentalists.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The country of Afghanistan has never been defeated. They have been conquered and occupied but never subjugated.

Check your six on that. They came to the white house on the promise of weapons, especially new shoulder fired antiaircraft weapons (stingers). The Soviets made the fighters who they were through brutal oppression, the US willfully armed them. Call them Mujahideen, Taliban or hillbilly goat herders, it was the shoulder fired stinger that brought down the Soviets in Afghanistan, not "ISIS".
Most conspiracy theorists would tell you whenever western "interests" need a manufactured enemy to lay blame for various "insurgencies" (basically anyone who shoots back), they turn to the oft blamed Al CIA da. You can tell because rarely does the US government actually admit they are fighting ordinary citizens and their armies in the countries it occupies.

Al Qaeda, as well worn as the War on terror and WMD.

Theres a lot more to it than that, but thats my bit.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Who is this female goddess you speak of?

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Shoulder-fired anti-aircraft weapons. You've gotta love 'em ... unless you're a pilot. Quick production, easy to ship, hard to spot on the ground, good ROI if used properly. They can even tear up lightly armored ground vehicles in a pinch.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Watched a lot of documentaries back in the 80's on Afghanistan. My favorite all time footage was a fighter firing a stinger from the back of a camel. He had it uncaged and shouldered, trying to spot the target. He could hear it but not see it.

Didn't matter, the tone on the stinger told him when to pull the trigger, which he did. Been looking for that footage, can't find it… grrr.

The good thing about shoulder launched SAMs is their ability to equalize the lowliest of combatants with the highest tech weapons systems in the world. The good good thing is their batteries are short lived and hard to replace. It has a shelf life. If the Afghans ever secure themselves a steady supply of these systems from multiple source availability…

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

The purpose of the ISIS is to create trouble in Iraq so the US military can return and attack Syria through 'over the boarder incursions in pursuit of the ISIS and so 'help' Iraq now that its a US Territory.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: learnatic

And to form an alliance with Iran against a common enemy don't forget...wait what?

edit on 23-6-2014 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Listen to some non MSM commentary, which is ALL government controlled crap, by Webster Tarpley

new topics

top topics

join