It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel stirkes 9 military targets in Syria.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: demus

Your right, it doesn't matter my view of it.

If you think Israel was going to give back that territory...well I now understand why you have the views you do..

I didn't say I thought or think Israel will do this or that, I said Israel was at one time planning to exchange the territory.

and what views do I have?

OMG, I feel like talking to a child; you're trolling o what?

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   

a reply to: DarknStormy

I know you didn't say Jews. I did. If your so sure they were "Zionists", name them. Be specific.

My pointing out other faiths is a rebut of your pointing out these unnamed Zionists. A selective process on your part when taken in context of life in Europe in those times.

Every group has it's vested interests. Every nation it's power people. Nothing new or unique. Selecting one above the others smacks of a less than objective position. IMO.

not all Jews support zionism.

actually, there are some who are actively opposing it:

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

population density of Israel - 387.63/km2

Palestinian territories - 654/km2

so I don't know what you're trying to say about people in Israel "living in such a small area"

are they entitled to take more territory based on that assumption?

I salute you for the previous post.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 06:03 AM
link   

I might add some think of the Golan heights as occupied territory that belongs to Syria.

I haven't been there but I've seen pictures where one could see the sea from those heights. An incredible tactical advantage to an enemy that might (again) attack Israel.

With "Isis" now a potential Israeli adversary, giving back the Golan heights to "Syria" is not an option from what I can see.

At least short a major accord that acknowledges Israel's right to exist.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I might add some think of the Golan heights as occupied territory that belongs to Syria.

I haven't been there but I've seen pictures where one could see the sea from those heights. An incredible tactical advantage to an enemy that might (again) attack Israel.

With "Isis" now a potential Israeli adversary, giving back the Golan heights to "Syria" is not an option from what I can see.

At least short a major accord that acknowledges Israel's right to exist.

ISIS is not an adversary to Israel. Who do you think pulls the strings of the ISIS/ISIL Terrorists? Israel! Along with it's allies the US, UK, EU and Saudi Arabia.

This scenario is not a case of Terrorist against Israel. It's Terrorists working for Israel.

And while the World's focus is on this ISIS and the World Cup Israel is sneakily bombing Syria and putting the pressure of the Palestinians to kill them.

A day or 2 ago the Terrorist Israeli Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman has called for reoccupation of the besieged Gaza Strip as Israeli military forces are gearing up for a possible major offensive on the coastal enclave.

The Israeli radio quoted Lieberman as saying on Sunday that it is time for Tel Aviv to decide about fully conquering the coastal region.

His comments come amid reports that the Israeli military is preparing for an all-out war on the impoverished territory.

So what does that tell you? Is this the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning for the Palestinian people? While the people of the world turn their heads the other way Israel continues it's CULL of the Palestinians.

Israel is not worried about the ISIS. Because the ISIS are cleaning up the land that Israel wants to take over. Divide and Conquer is what is happening in Iraq and Syria! Divide the Muslim people's so it will be easier to conquer them!

Israel FM calls for the reoccupation of Gaza

Israel is a Terrorist State!

There are some good people in Israel that know what is going on then there are some bad people that are the Terrorists!

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Hilux1996

Gee, you left out the Brits, Iran and the UAE.

About the only point that I can agree on is your good people and "terrorists" in Israel. However, that omits the fact that it is true in EVERY country ,not just Israel.

Israel can take Syria any time it wants. The House of Saud certainly doesn't want a Caliphate as an neighbor. The U.S.? again I say that is an aberration of Obama's doing.

Syrian leadership sure doesn't.

Bottom line is what you suggest makes Isis the dumbest bunch in history.

Sorry, but I don't buy it.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

If you mean that in terms of geography? Yeah.... Israel is in an interesting spot right there. An unenviable spot, in many ways.

That's another graphic I had in my vault from a much earlier thread. I don't recall the exact source without going back to hunt down the thread. I believe it was one in my Iran series though.

Just about everything is on high ground, relative to Israel.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:49 PM
link   

u have one of them maps for the area around,,Bagdad, u know a certain Embassy area,, if it ok,,
loose lips and all.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BobAthome

I'd say go check Google Earth like everyone else... It likely shows more than some D.O.D. documents do, anyway.

I didn't bother to see if Google had decent 3-D building conversion, but it wouldn't shock me...and measurement tools already allow measuring accurately down to the foot. I just used it and confirmed it by walking the same ground I measured on Google Earth where I'm staying and laying out a rather long wireless connection. It works well enough and I have no doubt the bad guys already make use of it too.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   

anybody with half brain can see that.

let see ISIS reaction to newest bombing campaign of Israel.

you would expect them to say something at least?

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   

yup, just checking, making sure the good guys know as well.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: demus

Hezbola
Leader Hassan Nasrallah
Ideology Shia Islamism.
ISIS
"ISIS's original aim was to establish a caliphate in the Sunni-majority regions "

Doubt it.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome

originally posted by: demus

Hezbola
Leader Hassan Nasrallah
Ideology Shia Islamism.
ISIS
"ISIS's original aim was to establish a caliphate in the Sunni-majority regions "

Doubt it.

I think you have googled wrong term.

Hamas is being targeted by Israel; I was talking about newest bombing campaign of Palestinians.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join