It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel stirkes 9 military targets in Syria.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

a reply to: MALBOSIA

well maybe 2000 years ago,,,seems to be a reoccuring theme with, Persians,, but were talking about Arabs, not Persians, ohh and hows this for Modern perspective,,u know yesterday,, not 2000 years ago,,

Released Sudanese Christian woman detained at airport
By Nima Elbagir and Jason Hanna, CNN
updated 5:52 AM EDT, Wed June 25, 2014
www.cnn.com...

"A Sudanese Christian woman who was sentenced to die for refusing to renounce her faith -- and then released -- was detained with her family on Tuesday as they tried to leave the African country.

Her legal team told CNN that Mariam Yehya Ibrahim, her American husband, Daniel Wani, and their two children were stopped at an airport in Khartoum and interrogated at national security headquarters in the Sudanese capital."

APPARENTLY ITS THE LAW! /;woman who was sentenced to die for refusing to renounce her faith" ya,,,lets start with that particular Law,,u know today stuff.

So what is your point? what do you suggest?
Should we exterminate the Arabs? prison camps? banishment? What? What do you want? Justice? Target practice? How about the west can do what ever they please to these people and their lands because you found a story on CNN.

INDIA? PAKISTAN? you realize that is where most women get stoned to death right? Not Syria. In India it is against the law to be gay but that is rarely discussed. Lets see the US and Israel talk *snip* to India and Pakistan about the conditions the governments there subject their citizens to.

"So what is your point?",,,,my point is u will never understand.

What's the matter? Can't say what you believe? SCARED?

That's ok.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:19 PM
link   

a reply to: DarknStormy

"Israelite King can rule Israel," are u saying that Christ,,was not a King?,,or Jewish,,?

or not Eternal?

Christ never existed.

FACT!

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Revelations 2:9 -

"I know your afflictions and your poverty--yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan."

I still think these "Khazarian Ashkenazi Jews" are being used as a fall guy.

Look how easy it is to see the Zionist power structure. These Zionists control all of the Central Banks in the world thus they control the world.

But it's too easy.

That's why, there has to be someone else behind the scenes here.

Vatican maybe? I have no idea since I haven't done much research on the Vatican.

To conclude, the "Jewish Conspiracy" is starting to take shape now across the globe. People are seeing the Zionist power structure that is acting as a parasite to the world.

All in all I think they are like David Ikes Reptilians, they are being used as the fall man.

edit on 25-6-2014 by Revelations29 because: typos

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   

"Israelite King can rule Israel," are u saying that Christ,,was not a King?,,or Jewish,,?

or not Eternal?

Jesus didn't and still hasn't ruled Israel and the people in control of Israel certainly are not Jesus. Where did I say he couldn't rule Israel?

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

In responce to "been able to get away with blatant crimes against humanity for the past 60 years. "

top 64 Israeli Innovations of all time!

www.youtube.com...
top 64 Israeli Innovations of all time!

VS top 50 Palestinian/Arab Innovations, for the past 60 years,,,,,

anyone??

You do know most of that video is BS right? Most of the stuff in it was invented in America and Japan. And so what if they invented some things does that make it ok for them to have the worst human rights violations on record? The Nazis invented a lot of stuff too so why aren't people saying let's overlook the bad things they have done?

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revelations29

Revelations 2:9 -

"I know your afflictions and your poverty--yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan."

I was going to post that verse in an earlier response as it sort of ran with what I was saying.

I still think these "Khazarian Ashkenazi Jews" are being used as a fall guy.

The Khazar story is interesting and I've had the opportunity to do a bit of study on this group of people. The introduction of Judaism amongst the Khazars was not for religious purposes. It was for political independence from the surrounding Muslim and Christian Empires. If they were to choose one of those other two religions, they would of had to submit themselves to the rule of those Empires also.

Look how easy it is to see the Zionist power structure. These Zionists control all of the Central Banks in the world thus they control the world.

The Rothschilds control the Banks and also own the State of Israel. One only has to look at their history to see what they have contributed to on the Global scene over the past 200, maybe even 300 years. It's amazing most people don't know this history and I was surprised that a magazine I subscribe to wrote a story about the Rothschild involvement against Napoleon..

But it's too easy.

That's why, there has to be someone else behind the scenes here.

Vatican maybe? I have no idea since I haven't done much research on the Vatican.

Jesuits are a good start.

To conclude, the "Jewish Conspiracy" is starting to take shape now across the globe. People are seeing the Zionist power structure that is acting as a parasite to the world.

All in all I think they are like David Ikes Reptilians, they are being used as the fall man.

There are more out there than the Zionist movement. The Zionist movement are causing issues in the Middle East mainly right now.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

or not Eternal?

Christ never existed.

FACT!

Well where's the undeniable evidence?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
You do know that Revelations has now derailed the thread. This thread is talking about Israel attacking Syria. It is not about Jesus, God etc that don't exist! It is not about the FACT that Israhell is a rogue state created by Terrorism.

So in hind sight what other information is there about Terrorist Israel attacking Syria?

I was reading yahoo news this morning and it was talking about war planes attacking ISIS positions in Iraq and that idiot John Kerry was accusing Syria. Was it in actual fact Israel? Masquerading as Syria? They want Syria. They will do anything to get it. We know this because everything they have done is by the Mossad code.

"By Way Of Deception Thou Shalt Do War"

Israhell is very good at deceiving people to throw them off the obvious. Same as the US with all their False Flags!
edit on 26-6-2014 by Hilux1996 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: all2human

"international law" is only selectively applied. Usually to Israel...

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Yeah right, like Syria and Hezbollah haven't constantly attacked Israel over and over. When Israel hits back they are the bad guys. Take your Arab propaganda and shove it back to Al-Jazzera.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
International law does not apply to Israel

That doesn't seem to prevent missiles from being hurled toward them. What's the relevance in practical application?

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

Yeah right, like Syria and Hezbollah haven't constantly attacked Israel over and over. When Israel hits back they are the bad guys. Take your Arab propaganda and shove it back to Al-Jazzera.

So, you prefer Israeli and American dogma which justifies their long history of human rights violations.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   
ISIS released a map of Middle east total conquest.All of North Africa,Israel ,Syria.You name it pretty much the entire middle east.
edit on 27-6-2014 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hilux1996
You do know that Revelations has now derailed the thread. This thread is talking about Israel attacking Syria. It is not about Jesus, God etc that don't exist! It is not about the FACT that Israhell is a rogue state created by Terrorism.

So in hind sight what other information is there about Terrorist Israel attacking Syria?

I was reading yahoo news this morning and it was talking about war planes attacking ISIS positions in Iraq and that idiot John Kerry was accusing Syria. Was it in actual fact Israel? Masquerading as Syria? They want Syria. They will do anything to get it. We know this because everything they have done is by the Mossad code.

"By Way Of Deception Thou Shalt Do War"

Israhell is very good at deceiving people to throw them off the obvious. Same as the US with all their False Flags!

Actually, their is prophecy in the Torah which states that in the last days Israel will be attacked by Syria and will turn Damascus into a "cinder". This might relate to the technology of tactical nukes now used by the IDF.

edit on 28-6-2014 by Gianfar because: grammar

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I am not pro or anti Israel in the slightest. Even more so, I am not anti-Semitic AT ALL. No lie, a large number of my friends, including ex-girlfriends, are Jewish.

Having said that, in recent years I've seen a number of times Israel attack targets in Syria, often unprovoked, although this time perhaps it was. For example, Israel struck Syria last summer claiming that there were envoys with weapons for Hezbollah. Whether or not that is true, preemptive strikes are both illegal under international law and also acts of war. I'm not saying at all that Israel was completely wrong in all of these instances. Maybe they do have key intelligence that they are operating from.

However, Syria would be perfectly within their rights to strike back and strike back hard. If someone does air strikes in multiple locations on your country, under international law you have the right to strike back full war if you want.

Israel keeps playing with fire in my mind, and that includes with the continuing settlements in Palestine, which also have been declared illegal under international law.

I understand that they are being attacked also, and it's hard to know which came first truly. But only a fool thinks that Israel is completely innocent. And same goes for the other side.

originally posted by: elementalgrove
So it appears that things are going to be escalating rather quickly. I do not forsee there being no response to this, it appears that the middle east powder keg is running out of time before it implodes.

rt.com...

We have hezbollah already restraining themselves amongst the fake kidnapping of Israeli teenagers, which I do admit it is hard to prove it is fake. However their response has been typical of a regime with no care or concern for a race they consider less than themselves.

www.csmonitor.com...

In the past eight years, the Iran-backed group is believed to have acquired GPS-guided Syrian-manufactured missiles fitted with 1,100-pound warheads with ranges of at least 150 miles. That puts Tel Aviv within range of the Lebanese border. It also has drones that can carry dozens of pounds of explosive. In October 2012, a drone operated by Hezbollah penetrated Israeli airspace in the south before being detected and shot down by Israeli jets.

Syria has been extremely patient with Israels consistent attempts to spark conflict

www.washingtonpost.com... 604-4492-b352-34bd1ee957f9_story.html

www.aljazeera.com...

Israel truly is the North Korea of the middle east!

Also this is my first attempt at a thread so constructive critiscism is welcome!

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker
a reply to: all2human

"international law" is only selectively applied. Usually to Israel...

Do you mean like when Israel conducted air strikes on Syria last summer without provocation? You do know that this is a violation of international law and a war crime of aggression right?

Did you see them get hauled into the Security Council and sanctioned? No.

Syria has shown remarkable restraint recently.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Syria? Restraint? Hmmm, I'd say they have bigger issues to deal with than Israel.

Of course, the Syrian air strike in Iraq the other day-assisting the Iraqi gov't?- wasn't a violation of "International law" and wasn't a "war crime" either.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

Syria? Restraint? Hmmm, I'd say they have bigger issues to deal with than Israel.

Of course, the Syrian air strike in Iraq the other day-assisting the Iraqi gov't?- wasn't a violation of "International law" and wasn't a "war crime" either.

Syria has shown a lot of restraint towards Israel over the past year or two. Israel struck targets there UNPROVOKED LAST YEAR. That is illegal, represents the crime of aggression, and means Syria has the right to strike back. This is all clear under international law. You can side with one side or another without being so biased that you can't acknowledge the law and Syria's rights in this situation. Just because you don't agree with the Syrian government doesn't mean that Israel has free reign.

Also, to be clear, when you are invited, allied with, or asked to help another country militarily, OBVIOUSLY IT IS LEGAL, unless that "help" itself is a war crime, such as torture or genocide.

You can't actually believe that Israel assisting another country is equal to Israel preemptively striking another country. Such a statement would be a crime against reason.

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
a reply to: Revelations29

Taking a land fully knowing you have been banned from that land until the return of Jesus is spitting in the face of God if you want to get technical. And yes, anyone can convert to Judaism if they uphold the Jewish laws. That is the essence of being or becoming Jewish.

Israel can be created if it is ruled by Jewish law. Jewish law clearly states that only an Israelite King can rule Israel, not a secular political party. Read the Jewish laws.. Modern day Israel contradicts the teachings of Judaism whilst proclaiming to be a Jewish State. It's a Secular/Democratic State, not Jewish.

Ashkenazi Jews are not holy people, the majority of them couldn't give two hoots about Judaism, they just use the label to go around screwing others up the a**e. They have no ancient ties to Palestine, they had no right to take that land with the help of Britain.

So to sum up my point, Modern day Israel is a blasphemy to God and likely the spawn of Satan.

If i could I would star this multiple times! Thank you for suming up the pure hypocrisy modern day Israel in such a succinct manner!!

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

My "assisting the Iraqi Gov't?" was tongue in cheek. LOL.

I see now the Iraqi "President" welcomed the strike AFTER it occurred.

Somehow, I doubt "unprovoked" attacks in Syria by Israel. Judging by the history of Syrian insurgency- Lebanon being a perfect eg. of Syrian "tolerance". cough, cough.

Israel says it was a Syrian attack that killed a teenager on the border that caused the retaliation...an "unprovoked" attack, by the way.

In my view of it, Israel has shown the restraint. There has been more than enough missile hits, etc. from that area to justify flattening the place.

I try to imagine a Russia, a France, an England or a U.S., for that matter, putting up with what Israel has since '48 and anyone other than Israel would have ended this decades ago.

The whole region is going to go up in smoke, sooner or later, anyways....a pox on them all.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join