It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel stirkes 9 military targets in Syria.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: palg1

How any one is under the spell of the Israeli propaganda is mind blowing after all of these years of blatant atrocities! You must go out of your way to maintain such ignorance. Most get paid so I hope you do!

www.dailypaul.com...

Our objective is to penetrate into the world in which these discussions are taking place, where reports and videos are published – the blogs, the social networks, the news websites of all sizes. We will introduce a pro-Israeli voice into those places.

You never did reply to my response from your earlier post.... so maybe you will attempt to now?

Do you not find it hypocritical that they have an open air concentration camp where innocent Palestinians are left to suffer from a regime created off of the horrible acts of WWII?

Not to mention the use of white phosphorous or does that not fit in with your idea of hypocrisy either?

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago06America/Chicago630pmTuesday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revelations29
I know most of the Mods here and the well respected posters will agree with me that Israel needs all the help it can get.

Just look at all of these disgusting anti Semitic comments. I thought these comments used to be banned on ATS? I'm a long time lurker and this disgusting anti Semitic talk against Israel was always met usually with a permanent ban.

What happened to this policy? Why are these white supremacist racists allowed to post here?

Long Live Israel.

Well nice job throwing out all of your buzzwords! Enjoy supporting the continued genocide of the Palestinians, there should be a for word this racism, hmm never mind there is, it is called a Zionist! There is a difference between Zionists and Jewish people, you can cling to your talking points all you want but to speak out against the crimes of Zionist Israel is not to speak out against those of the Jewish faith. This is just the way that they have been able to get away with blatant crimes against humanity for the past 60 years.

Lol thank you for now I have learned what to call your kind, Zionist Supremacist for that is what you are, to try and link yourself to the peaceful Jewish faith is an insult!
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago06America/Chicago630pmTuesday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

That is awesome. Not really but I have noticed especially with ATS staff that the connection between the very real and thriving 'online reputation management' industry and the alleged "myth" of internet "shills" can not be made. It is almost pathetic the level of ignorance this site accepts, ignoring the fact that people come to this site for the sole purpose of convincing people that what is painfully obvious is not "factually" true.

Israel bought out ( not directly but through loyal supporters) the US media after they got blitzed from them following the '67 war to make sure opinion of the tax payers who pay for Israel's tools of annexation, stay in favour of Israel.

You think they won't pay a few people to slant an internet board? Give me a break.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: palg1
a reply to: Hilux1996

Your just as bad as elementalgrove. Israel was not created through terror but by UN council decree. They were willing and still are willing to allow Palestinians to live freely within its borders, as long as they do so peacefully. Your "terrorist" accusation should instead be directed at those entities that do not allow that peace to grow (i.e: Hezbollah, and those nations that sponsor them).

Irgun and Stern Gang. Go check it out. They were Zionist terror squads.

How anyone today with a brain is still beholden to that Hezbi-propaganda is beyond me.

Learn a bit of history before you go putting people down.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   

I know most of the Mods here and the well respected posters will agree with me that Israel needs all the help it can get.

Just look at all of these disgusting anti Semitic comments. I thought these comments used to be banned on ATS? I'm a long time lurker and this disgusting anti Semitic talk against Israel was always met usually with a permanent ban.

Well firstly, How is criticising a country Anti-Semitic? And secondly you should go and read some recent studies... Palestinians are more Semitic that 90% of todays Jews around the world. The Israeli Government are actually Anti-Semitic.

What happened to this policy? Why are these white supremacist racists allowed to post here?

Long Live Israel.

Because we are not White Supremists and any idiot can see that Israel are in the wrong constantly

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   

You speak against Zionism, you speak against Jews.

Please take your anti Semitic remarks some where else.

Zionism isn't limited to the Jews, Many Westerners are Zionists including Joe Biden. Is he a Jew? Take your ridiculous accusations somewhere else.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

You speak against Zionism, you speak against Jews.

Please take your anti Semitic remarks some where else.

Zionism isn't limited to the Jews, Many Westerners are Zionists including Joe Biden. Is he a Jew? Take your ridiculous accusations somewhere else.

Absolutely correct.

Zionism is a form of dispensationalism, taking the fundamental points of Judaism and interpreting it as prophecy for the future that can be fulfilled by directly carrying out the prophecy by human intervention.

Dispensationalism also applies to Christianity and Islam, with all three of those religions following the same narrative (more or less) it could be said that the dispensationalists from all three religions are trying to carry out biblical prophecy so that the victor can claim their religion as the only true religion and the others as false.

It seems silly to describe religion as such an important driver of today's modern geopolitics, but when you actually look at the top players' personal beliefs and acquaintances and support base (ie, militias or just the electorate in general), it doesn't seem so silly at all.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
In responce to "been able to get away with blatant crimes against humanity for the past 60 years. "

top 64 Israeli Innovations of all time!

www.youtube.com...

VS top 50 Palestinian/Arab Innovations, for the past 60 years,,,,,

anyone??

edit on 6/25/2014 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Maybe Israel's strike really was just in honest retaliation, but it seems much more in proportion to the original incident. Also, Israel has been striking Syria for over a year now. At some point, nobody should be surprised if Syria finally loses it and strikes back, even if they lose in the long run. And then this will create a regional conflict most likely.

originally posted by: elementalgrove
So it appears that things are going to be escalating rather quickly. I do not forsee there being no response to this, it appears that the middle east powder ke is running out of time before it implodes.

rt.com...

We have hezbollah already restraining themselves amongst the fake kidnapping of Israeli teenagers, which I do admit it is hard to prove it is fake. However their response has been typical of a regime with no care or concern for a race they consider less than themselves.

www.csmonitor.com...

In the past eight years, the Iran-backed group is believed to have acquired GPS-guided Syrian-manufactured missiles fitted with 1,100-pound warheads with ranges of at least 150 miles. That puts Tel Aviv within range of the Lebanese border. It also has drones that can carry dozens of pounds of explosive. In October 2012, a drone operated by Hezbollah penetrated Israeli airspace in the south before being detected and shot down by Israeli jets.

Syria has been extremely patient with Israels consistent attempts to spark conflict

www.washingtonpost.com... 604-4492-b352-34bd1ee957f9_story.html

www.aljazeera.com...

Israel truly is the North Korea of the middle east!

Also this is my first attempt at a thread so constructive critiscism is welcome!

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobAthome
In responce to "been able to get away with blatant crimes against humanity for the past 60 years. "

www.youtube.com...

VS top 50 Palestinian/Arab Innovations, for the past 60 years,,,,,

anyone??

What does THAT mean? They have not invented anything in modern history so Israel should annex them from their homes for lack of contribution?

For the record the Baghdad battery is pretty amazing since the Persians had electricity -oh i don't know - 2000 years before anyone else.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

well maybe 2000 years ago,,,seems to be a reoccuring theme with, Persians,, but were talking about Arabs, not Persians, ohh and hows this for Modern perspective,,u know yesterday,, not 2000 years ago,,

Released Sudanese Christian woman detained at airport
By Nima Elbagir and Jason Hanna, CNN
updated 5:52 AM EDT, Wed June 25, 2014
www.cnn.com...

"A Sudanese Christian woman who was sentenced to die for refusing to renounce her faith -- and then released -- was detained with her family on Tuesday as they tried to leave the African country.

Her legal team told CNN that Mariam Yehya Ibrahim, her American husband, Daniel Wani, and their two children were stopped at an airport in Khartoum and interrogated at national security headquarters in the Sudanese capital."

APPARENTLY ITS THE LAW! /;woman who was sentenced to die for refusing to renounce her faith" ya,,,lets start with that particular Law,,u know today stuff.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Without the Holocaust, there would be no Israel.

Ashkenazi Khazars are the holiest people on Earth.

Goys are to be used as merely cattle.

(As the Babylonian Talmud specifically states)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

Ah, but he can convert to Judaism. Since Judaism is not a race, anyone can be a Jew.

Judaism was started when the Babylonian Talmud was written.

The Babylonian Talmud specifically states that Goys are to be used as cattle. So why are toy going against Gods will? Since Ashkenazi Jews are the most holy people on Earth, it's only right for every Goy to worship them and lick their feet.

Anti-Antisemitism is Blasphemy, you talk bad against Jews, you are spitting in the face of God.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:14 PM
link   

The idea of Jews clasping their hands at their computers trying to spread disinformation on websites such as this one is ridiculous.

Do you Stormfronters honestly believe this nonsense?

Please, go back to storm front and worship David Duke somewhere else.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Revelations29

yes but,,

"For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."

Christ.

a Christian by Nature.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Revelations29

Taking a land fully knowing you have been banned from that land until the return of Jesus is spitting in the face of God if you want to get technical. And yes, anyone can convert to Judaism if they uphold the Jewish laws. That is the essence of being or becoming Jewish.

Israel can be created if it is ruled by Jewish law. Jewish law clearly states that only an Israelite King can rule Israel, not a secular political party. Read the Jewish laws.. Modern day Israel contradicts the teachings of Judaism whilst proclaiming to be a Jewish State. It's a Secular/Democratic State, not Jewish.

Ashkenazi Jews are not holy people, the majority of them couldn't give two hoots about Judaism, they just use the label to go around screwing others up the a**e. They have no ancient ties to Palestine, they had no right to take that land with the help of Britain.

So to sum up my point, Modern day Israel is a blasphemy to God and likely the spawn of Satan.
edit on 25-6-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

well maybe 2000 years ago,,,seems to be a reoccuring theme with, Persians,, but were talking about Arabs, not Persians, ohh and hows this for Modern perspective,,u know yesterday,, not 2000 years ago,,

www.cnn.com...

"A Sudanese Christian woman who was sentenced to die for refusing to renounce her faith -- and then released -- was detained with her family on Tuesday as they tried to leave the African country.

Her legal team told CNN that Mariam Yehya Ibrahim, her American husband, Daniel Wani, and their two children were stopped at an airport in Khartoum and interrogated at national security headquarters in the Sudanese capital."

APPARENTLY ITS THE LAW! /;woman who was sentenced to die for refusing to renounce her faith" ya,,,lets start with that particular Law,,u know today stuff.

So what is your point? what do you suggest?
Should we exterminate the Arabs? prison camps? banishment? What? What do you want? Justice? Target practice? How about the west can do what ever they please to these people and their lands because you found a story on CNN.

INDIA? PAKISTAN? you realize that is where most women get stoned to death right? Not Syria. In India it is against the law to be gay but that is rarely discussed. Lets see the US and Israel talk *snip* to India and Pakistan about the conditions the governments there subject their citizens to.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

this phrase u seem to use quite frequent,, "spitting in the face of God",,,,

yes we know,, already,,,

for u see,,

"Then did they spit in his face,
and buffeted him;
and others smote him with the palms of their hands,"

and what was His answer,,, "forgive them",,not kill the pagans,,,

see the difference?

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

www.cnn.com...

So what is your point? what do you suggest?
Should we exterminate the Arabs? prison camps? banishment? What? What do you want? Justice? Target practice? How about the west can do what ever they please to these people and their lands because you found a story on CNN.

INDIA? PAKISTAN? you realize that is where most women get stoned to death right? Not Syria. In India it is against the law to be gay but that is rarely discussed. Lets see the US and Israel talk *snip* to India and Pakistan about the conditions the governments there subject their citizens to.

"So what is your point?",,,,my point is u will never understand.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

"Israelite King can rule Israel," are u saying that Christ,,was not a King?,,or Jewish,,?

or not Eternal?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join