It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel stirkes 9 military targets in Syria.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
a reply to: DeadSeraph

As much as the Israeli issue may look political, it really isn't. What we have is a case of Zionism (Godless) vs Muslims and if the script does play out the way it's predicted too, there will be no peace in that part of the world until the Zionists are uprooted. Don't get me wrong either, Zionism is not Judaism. They are opposites and Judaism/Jews are not the issue.

Precisely!! It is fascinating how this is never emphasized by so many in the debate about Israel. Those powers that were able to pull off the implementation of Zionist Israel are quite impressive with their disinfo campaign. What is truly scary about the situation from my perspective is that I believe those very powers created Israel with the intention of sacrificing it in order to bring about the WW3 with the resulting NWO. Blame religion and bam your problem--reaction--scenario worked out to perfection.

That being said, I do not forsee this manifesting as a reality. I think that the hubris of these individuals is what is currently creating their downfall. Not to say that it will not be getting a little rocky, but they do not get to control this planet any way they would like. It is not theirs, it has a consciousness and it is rising as we speak.

edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago06America/Chicago630amTuesday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

That being said, I do not forsee this manifesting as a reality. I think that the hubris of these individuals is what is currently creating their downfall. Not to say that it will not be getting a little rocky, but they do not get to control this planet any way they would like. It is not theirs, it has a consciousness and it is rising as we speak.

Well it's funny you mention that because the people who own Israel control most of the worlds banks. They do and have influenced major events in history including the defeat of Napoleon and Hitler.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

Well I do count them, and am not going to add qualifications and conditions until I get the Anti-Israel end result some would be searching for. They aren't the highest recipient of either military or non-military aid in recent years. It's simply a factual statement.

No it isn't a factual statement. If you also figure in the loans that America gives Israel that is immediately forgiven and the loans that America cosigns for Israel our support of that terrorist state is between 12 to 15 billion a year. Also please reread my statement again I said near the top not the top.

Indeed... I don't dispute that. It's money well spent, as it's kept a balance and parity between former combatants for over 30 years....until someone decided the Arabs needed a Spring, anyway. (sigh)

Taxpayer money being given away just to keep the peace between to nations is not well spent. If we have to bribe people to keep the peace then they aren't worth saving.

Well, then we'd agree except for where you single out Israel...but to each their own fixation in foreign affairs I suppose.

Israel is one of the wealthiest nations on the planet there is no sane reason for America giving them aid. They are always bragging about how great their economy is let them pay their bills on their own for once. Not to mention Israel is using our aid to commit acts of terrorism against the nations surrounding them something we are supposed to be against.

Really? You have no clue what Israel has done in support of the war efforts since 2001? Hell.. You've complained about some of it yourself for not having agreed with it.

What support like lying to America to get them to attack Iraq something that Benny later admitted? Where has their military been they certainly haven't been fighting alongside us.

Yes.. I do call Israel an Ally. In fact, not just any ally, but until we started showing them hate in policy, they've been among the very best U.S. allies in the region for near 40 years now.

What kind of ally sells the weapons we give them for their "defense" on the black market steals our secrets to sell to any bidder has murdered Americans then just tries to cover it up.

However, to suggest they've done nothing in support of U.S. efforts over the past 13+ years is just silly, in my personal opinion.

The only support that Israel has given is to benefit them not America to suggest anything otherwise is just silly. As Netanyahu said once we have squeezed all we can from America it can dry up and blow away for all I care.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
a reply to: elementalgrove
International law does not apply to Israel

Well that's because the zionists are the chosen race.

Coincidentally, that was the German NAZI's party's rationale for what they did too..small world eh?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dlbott

N Korea is only likened to Nazis or Stalin, etc. Extreme communism to the point of complete and total isolation. WhoseI people are brain washed from birth. Israel is nothing like them in any sense. They are the most persecuted culture on the planet and all strictly for religious reasons.

Israel is very much like the Nazis their extremist policies come across like Hitler came up with them. Israels children are brainwashed to hate Arabs from birth.

No Israel is not being persecuted for their religion they are being persecuted because they are one of the leaders in the world when it comes to human rights violations and how they are stealing another nation which is called Palestine.

They have been surrounded and attacked since their country was reformed.

Those attacks was in response to the ethnic cleansing that Israel started when it was formed.

Nation states such as Iran wish to wipe them off the face of the earth.

This BS again?

This also included the nation of Syria which as a nation has trained and sponsored terrorist acts against them.

Would this be the Syria that owns the Golan Heights land that Israel now illegally occupies?

They do not apologize for defending themselves and nor should they. Luckily for you I am not Jewish for if I were and in charge i would have turned the sand into glass and the wicked terrorist with it.

Now who sounds like a Nazi?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

Nazi Party and Zionist? What's the difference. That's the sad fact about the Jews in Israel. They do not have a clue what their leaders of Israel have done to them and what they are planning to do to them. The Zionist Leaders of Israhell and the German Nazi's are one in the same!

What a sad world we live in!!

Ignorance is Strength!

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Well Buster, now you're assuming facts you aren't presenting as evidence or sourcing to support. They contradict what is contained in the "Green Book". If you can source what you're saying to show that main index of foreign aid and money sent overseas is missing major factors? I'm more than interested. That will form a story in and of itself if there is THAT large a discrepancy in official USG aid given under any description.

Taxpayer money being given away just to keep the peace between to nations is not well spent. If we have to bribe people to keep the peace then they aren't worth saving.

No disagreement there, if we cut ALL and never just one side of a multi-sided situation we've funded longer than many here have been alive to read about it.

Israel is one of the wealthiest nations on the planet there is no sane reason for America giving them aid.

Are they? What basis are you coming up with that by? Israel ranks #40 in World GDP ranking. They rank #35 in Per Capita GDP break down, and according to a recent year, they don't rank remotely close to many developed nations for income average. According to another site's ranking, their per person income average doesn't even place in the top 10, world wide.

So, where is Israel the wealthiest, or even one OF the wealthiest in the world? I'm simply not seeing any data to support that presumption.

What support like lying to America to get them to attack Iraq something that Benny later admitted? Where has their military been they certainly haven't been fighting alongside us.

So you figure George Bush and people like Paul Wolfowitz and Donald Rumsfeld needed or cared either way about Israel's 'desires' or 'blessings' regarding Iraq? I recall that being a very strongly supported move with or without their input. However they played into it behind the scenes, that war was going to happen and that should be clear by the War Cabinet the President built upon arriving in office. That wasn't Israel's doing. That was one man's ego and one family's grudge against Saddam Hussein, in my assessment.

What kind of ally sells the weapons we give them for their "defense" on the black market steals our secrets to sell to any bidder has murdered Americans then just tries to cover it up.

Israel is off selling what we give them on the black market and covertly with regard to our knowledge? When did this happen? You do know Israel has a mature and advanced domestic arms industry that produces everything from Fighters to Tanks to drones to missiles of all descriptions..right? Why would they need to peddle U.S. equipment when they view their own as superior in various categories? (some of it is, IMO.. We don't have an effective Iron Dome yet, for example. Not deployed, for certain)

The only support that Israel has given is to benefit them not America to suggest anything otherwise is just silly. As Netanyahu said once we have squeezed all we can from America it can dry up and blow away for all I care.

It's not silly. It's a differing opinion from your own. It's also an educated and carefully researched opinion based both on simple data as it sits for all to see, and my knowledge from Israeli friends and others I've had the pleasure of talking extensively with about the state of affairs within and around Israel.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Here's some more info for you. Typical bloody Israel involved with Terrorists!

Ironic - Israel Helps ISIS with Airstrikes Against the Syrian Government

Ironic? Yeah Right!

Yesterday Israel launched airstrikes against Syria yet again, hitting at least military targets and killing several Syrian soldiers. These strikes were supposedly in response to a cross border rocket attack that left an Israeli teenager dead at the Golan Heights border. The reality of the matter however, is that there is no evidence that the Syrian government had any involvement in the initial rocket attack, and it is far more likely to be the work of the Syrian rebels. Israel doesn't care. It's response was in keeping with their long standing policy which holds the Syrian government responsible for any attacks emanating from its territory, regardless of who actually carries them out. Kind of hard to control everything that happens inside your territory when you have the U.S. government and its allies arming and funding insurgents in an attempt to overthrow you don't you think?

Israel helps ISIS with Air Strikes against Syria

And still the UN are shhhhhh, Lamestream Media shhhhh, US Government shhhhhhhh, International Community shhhhhh.

Israeli Terrorism is getting worse.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Hilux1996

Your just as bad as elementalgrove. Israel was not created through terror but by UN council decree. They were willing and still are willing to allow Palestinians to live freely within its borders, as long as they do so peacefully. Your "terrorist" accusation should instead be directed at those entities that do not allow that peace to grow (i.e: Hezbollah, and those nations that sponsor them).

How anyone today with a brain is still beholden to that Hezbi-propaganda is beyond me.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hilux1996
Israeli Terrorism is getting worse.

Not surprising, we are sitting in the Blood Moon time-frame. Self fulfilling prophecy? It's hard to tell. I know there are other major issues going on.

Jupiter enters Leo this mid-July, this is when I expect something major to happen in the Middle East. Jupiter in Leo + Middle East = bad!

A few of the last times Jupiter entered Leo was...

• August 1, 2002 through August 27, 2003 - 2nd Gulf War
  • August 18, 1990 through September 11, 1991 - 1st Gulf War
  • Sept 5, 1978 through Sept 28, 1979 -- Syrian vs. Lebanese/Palestinian, Iranian revolution (Ayatollah)
  • Sept 27, 1966 through Oct. 18, 1967 -- Six-Days War fought June 5-10, 1967 (Israel vs. Syria, Jordan, Egypt), annexation of Golan Heights and Gaza Strip

So be ready, Jupiter enters Leo on July 15th, 31 days from now. I expect a major conflict to actually kick up beyond, in-addition to, or in response to "ISIS." In other words, I don't think it will solely be about ISIS. Will be interesting to see nonetheless.
edit on 24-6-2014 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-6-2014 by WCmutant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
This is not good as Russia has given warning to the US that they will support That nation even if it means going to war with the US.

A proxy war could turn into a world war over night!

A world war could turn into a nuclear war with-in minutes!

NOT GOOD!

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I know most of the Mods here and the well respected posters will agree with me that Israel needs all the help it can get.

Just look at all of these disgusting anti Semitic comments. I thought these comments used to be banned on ATS? I'm a long time lurker and this disgusting anti Semitic talk against Israel was always met usually with a permanent ban.

What happened to this policy? Why are these white supremacist racists allowed to post here?

Long Live Israel.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Revelations29
I know most of the Mods here and the well respected posters will agree with me that Israel needs all the help it can get.

Just look at all of these disgusting anti Semitic comments. I thought these comments used to be banned on ATS? I'm a long time lurker and this disgusting anti Semitic talk against Israel was always met usually with a permanent ban.

What happened to this policy? Why are these white supremacist racists allowed to post here?

Long Live Israel.

Here we go with the Zionist Sympathizers. By the way Numpty, the term Anti-Semitic is supposed to be against the Jews. Myself like others here are NOT aganst Jews. We are against the Terrorist State of Israel created by the Terrorist Zionists. Even some of the Jews are against the Zionists.

You obviously have NO clue as to what the Zionists are and what they are up to. This is NOT anti-semitism. This is NOT White Supremacy!

Some people in this world are a little bit clueless!!

This is the people who are awake as to what is going on and what is really the agenda for the Israeli Zionist Terrorists.

I have no beef with the Jews. They are the victims of the Zionist Nazi Agenda! We will be the victims of the Zionist Nazi Agenda just like the Iraqi's and the Syrians are and Iran will be soon if the Zionists get their way.

So please stop with the Anti-Semitic crap and wake the hell up!!
edit on 24-6-2014 by Hilux1996 because: (no reason given)

Stop trying to derail the thread please!

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Mods?

Without Zionism, Israel wouldn't have been created. That means Jews would be denied there right to govern their own Country.

It is a disgusting notion that Jews are not allowed to have their own country, which is anti Semitic.

You speak against Zionism, you speak against Jews.

Please take your anti Semitic remarks some where else.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Mods?

Without Zionism, Israel wouldn't have been created. That means Jews would be denied there right to govern their own Country.

It is a disgusting notion that Jews are not allowed to have their own country, which is anti Semitic.

You speak against Zionism, you speak against Jews.

Please take your anti Semitic remarks some where else.

Rubbish rubbish rubbish!

Stop derailing the thread!!

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I'm not derailing the thread at all. You are using ad hominem attacks "rubbish rubbish rubbish" when i'm simply trying to defend Israels honor.

But I do agree, it is somewhat off topic. Another time then, friend.

Shalom.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: waltwillis
This is not good as Russia has given warning to the US that they will support That nation even if it means going to war with the US.

A proxy war could turn into a world war over night!

A world war could turn into a nuclear war with-in minutes!

NOT GOOD!

You could be right.
Reminded me of this.(Kind of creepy and almost prophetic)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Long Live Israel.

What part of the "Bill of Rights" would you wish to have removed?

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: palg1

The UN did not give the current Israeli boarders to Israel. At least I don't think so. Who knows with those gangsters but I thought it was only the original settlements within PALESTINE, a nation that sadly no longer exists and it was indeed by terrorism that they lost their nation and are now paying rent month to month with no lease - figuratively speaking.

Where did Palestine go! They were wiped off the map by Israel. Didn't Israel complain that Iran was trying to wipe Israel off them map? If it were true I say GOOD!

Israel took Palestine by military annexation. Annexation is Illegal and is only done by Israel.

Lebanon VOTED for Hamas. Did Palestinians get a vote for Israel. Something tells me you wouldn't know what democracy was if it slapped you in the face.

I notices that the MSM cheerleaders only support what ever they feel like when it is convenient for them, then when it doesnt fo their way they yell terrorism.

50,000,000 people died in WW2 and yet Israel is the only one that was given a license to kill anyone they feel - in their bat crazy religious mind - may have caused them discomfort.

edit on 24-6-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-6-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DarknStormy

Not sure if you are saying that in the sense that they do get to control the planet any way they like or if you agree with what i was saying. You are absolutely correct in them having a hand in the defeat of Napolean and not just the defeat of Hitler but the entire 3rd reich!

I look at the current world as an experience for the collective humanity to become painfully aware of the darker aspects of existence. Strictly speaking in terms of spirituality, those in power have been guiding us in this way since they have taken the reigns of control all the way back to who knows when, but it is cyclical and I think we have reached the bottom of the cycle and now will begin to climb our way back to the consciousness that used to exist here long long ago back in the Lemurian times, except now we will be moving on to higher levels than that. This is the view I choose to have going into the future events, for it is better to be optimistic than pessimistic and some may say that it is better to be realistic which begs the question what is reality!

Sorry for getting all philosophical on this, without this perspective I believe it would be very hard to continue on and try to manifest the loving energies of the universe in the face of so much pure evil!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join