It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel stirkes 9 military targets in Syria.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Anglojew

I didn't mortar that kid, I never dropped bombs on Gaza either, Why should I be ashamed of myself?

Israel are thugs. There existence was constructed through terrorism, they brought terrorism to the Middle East. All we are seeing today is what the Stern Gang done to Palestinians but on a much larger scale.

With that, what the hell is an Angojew? Is that the Freemason/Zionist alignment?
edit on 23-6-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   

yeah, he mixed up Hezbollah and Hamas...

happens...

about Golan Heights:

Internationally recognized as Syrian territory, the Golan Heights has been occupied and administered by Israel since 1967.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Thank you for pointing that out, it is Hamas that is taking the blame for the kidnapping.

I got a head of myself and lumped it in with the general restraint of Hezbollah, again thanks for the correction with the nice touch of smugness!
edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago06America/Chicago630amMonday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Evanzsayz
The world would be such a better place without Israel. Seems like Israel is going to start war with Iran even though USA doesn't want them to. Iran is no pushover and they have a mutual defense treaty. I don't think Iran would go to war for Syria but they would help them out with troops. Like send a bunch of soldiers dressed up like the taliban.

Or they could just openly simply send thousands of IRG Quds soldiers, which they did awhile back (and who happen to also be aiding the Iraqi army in counter offenses). Taliban forces in Syria would raise a lot of suspicion, especially since they are tribal groups that stick to their own territory.

-----

As for Israel's air strikes on Syria, they are more war crimes committed by a radical and dangerous regime. The reasoning behind bombing 9 targets (including a command centre) is that some Israel's car got shot at in the Golan Heights, oh and an anti-tank missile was fired from the Syrian border and hit a fence. So here are the war crimes: violation of territory of a sovereign country, disproportionate military response, act of aggression, etc.

And yet again, Israel gets a pat on the head instead of a trial in The Hague.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anglojew

originally posted by: g146541
a reply to: Sinter Klaas
Stable??
If you mean steals US technology and lives off of US welfare you mean stable, then I guess so.
I just hope if israeli terrorism gets too big, the dragon and bear nuke them.

Israel receives 0 US humanitarian aid.

Israel is a world leader in the high-tech industry.

Calling for genocide, nice.

This year alone Israel got almost 4 billion in aid from America alone many people call it welfare because that is just what it is.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

They got $4B in aid to remain a thorn in the side of the ME.

ETA: When TSHTF over there, you'll realize the need for that 'aid.'
edit on 2362014 by Snarl because: ETA

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Kinda hypocritical ain't ya?
You quote the fact that Iran/Syria supported Hezbollah has sent over drones and missiles into Israel, and then criticize Israel for shooting them down. You then condemn Israel for "attacking" these entities and therefore stoking the fires.
Are not Hezbollah, Iran and Syria feeding the flames themselves? Where does their responsibility lie?

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

If the Caliphate forms, Israel will have met it's match in being outmanned and outgunned for the first time since it's inception. Multiple M.E. nations can work together, but never as one. They are too fractured in cross purposes and agendas within the overall effort. It's been that way in past wars against the State of Israel and it's been their saving grace against impossible odds on paper.

A unified Caliphate will never have that issue of cross purposes. As we're seeing in modern days, as it was in days of old....those within the lands of the Caliphate who don't go along...well be put down and killed. Simple and efficient.

I'd almost admire their purity of purpose if it wasn't so damn evil in the process.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: palg1

Israel is the butt hole of the world. They get away with all their False Flags and Murdering of the Palestinian people. They created that damned country using Terror Tactics. And now they have attacked without provocation some Syrian Military installations. If Syria did that to Israel there would be shouts of condemnation from the Puppet Governments in the Western World.

Israel has been taking pot shots at Syria for months during the Western Terrorist Occupation.

Granted not all parties are innocent but Israel is the most guilty one of War Crimes and Chemical Weapons use against the innocent Palestinians. It's not enough they use sharp shooter cowards to kill kids from the top of a wall but they raid the towns and fleece them of their kids and execute their parents.

And will the world with the Lamestream Media look at what Israel is doing now and condemn it?

Nope not a chance.

And before people start ranting and raving about Anti-Semitic comments remember I'm talking about the Zionist Mad Elite that run Israel NOT the Jewish people!

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Buster, you are aware of the fact that Israel and the United States have binding and ongoing treaties in everything from Military to Medicine to Science, right? That isn't 4 billion in bombs and bullets. Far from it. Israel is also FAR from the largest recipient of foreign aid the last few years.

Finally...and really, this keeps coming up. We are legally BOUND to send a billion or so to Israel as we are legally BOUND to send a billion or so to Egypt. BOTH NATIONS GET THIS. Both nations get this in direct connection to each other and out of the same set of agreements and treaties.

If you would like to cut off every Arab nation for aid, I'll be happy to go with cutting off Israel and perhaps it's long past time, TBH. However...unless we favor the cold blooded murder of 7 MILLION people (the rough population between Israeli Jews and Arab citizens within Israeli borders) then we cut them *BOTH* or we cut NEITHER. Anything else is choosing sides and setting the outcome of the next war, in advance.

We shouldn't be in that business and damn sure not against allies.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000
a reply to: elementalgrove

Having said that..Israel DOES need to just back down a bit here and stop pushing as much as they GET pushed.

Israel has every right to defend themselves and if they stopped pushing back it would be an open day on Israel

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

If the Caliphate forms ...

I don't see a way to stop it at this point. They've taken control of too much turf. Every city they took just added to their numbers.

If there's no viable exit strategy for the Israelis, they know what their fate will be. Not many of them will surrender just to have their heads sawed off their necks. Bloody it will be ... and then on to Saudi Arabia.

Question: At what point will the US return to 'rescue' the oil?

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph

Stable??
If you mean steals US technology and lives off of US welfare you mean stable, then I guess so.

Let me get this straight... You want the U.S to bomb Israel into the stone age, and China and Russia to nuke Israel?

Wow. Ok. So you would advocate nuking innocent people (including children) just because you hate jews? What about all the arabs that live there? You'd be fine nuking them too I'm assuming? Palestinian children as well?

And to think people starred your post. What a world.

Yes I would have the terrorist rogue state of israel wiped from the map, look at all of the murder and turmoil at their hands.
The israeli government is a terrorist state!

I would like you to quote just exactly where I said "jews" in ANY of my posts EVER!
(Nice adl/jdf trick there switching up the term and or meaning in order to make one look bad...) tsk tsk..
I dislike all religions equally as they are all a racket, jew, christian, muslim, Etc...

Innocent people die in wars, but there comes a point such as this where the damage coming out of the terroristic state of israel MUST be stopped in order to preserve life.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
All this talk of Israel about to reap what it sows/Caliphate is coming is nonsense. Israel is at the peak of its power right now. Gloves off it could take out the whole of the Middle East, it is technologically in another league, plus remember this gap is widening. Israel is going nowhere.

There is a reason all these people of the supposed "Caliphate" don't attack Israel. They know it's a waste of time.

Where's Assad for all his threats against Israel now his country has been bombed............ again

He will do jack

They do nothing as they know Israel is in another league and they prefer to live

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anglojew

Stable??

Israel receives 0 US humanitarian aid.

Israel is a world leader in the high-tech industry.

Calling for genocide, nice.

Key word, (humanitarian) But they do receive a handsome cash grant on books around 500 million cash aid, 30 billion over ten years defense aid, and many other forms of welfare off of the books.
Nice try at diverting attention from the truth.

As far as being the "world leader" in tech, that is an easy claim when all of the tech is stolen.
Or are you not able to look into all of the spies who have been caught here stealing from all industries and military.
Google Pollard just for a start and se how many other names you come up with, quite the laundry list.
These terrorists just can't stop stealing, so yeah world leading something I'm sure...

Genocide...
The civilians don't need to stick around for the bombing, once we destroy the terrorist infrastructure, they can return if they want.
Just as long as we cripple their war machine.
Then the rest of the world can decide if what's left is worthy of being a neighbor.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Time for Syria and it's allies to retalliate. Russia should help Syria. So shouldn't Iran. Israel's playing a dangerous game here. They should be held to international law. If anyone else were to use the same logic that Israel does, it would look like this:

Man in city kills a couple visiting from a rural place. Rural place bombs the # out of the city.

See how stupid and bloodthirsty they are in Israel? No logic there. Only supremacism.
with no regards for other humans. It's simply disgusting that they would do this. It's a show of arrogance and should be met twice as hard.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
All this talk of Israel about to reap what it sows/Caliphate is coming is nonsense. Israel is at the peak of its power right now. Gloves off it could take out the whole of the Middle East, it is technologically in another league, plus remember this gap is widening. Israel is going nowhere.

There is a reason all these people of the supposed "Caliphate" don't attack Israel. They know it's a waste of time.

Where's Assad for all his threats against Israel now his country has been bombed............ again

He will do jack

They do nothing as they know Israel is in another league and they prefer to live

Israel is "in another league" because of all the military welfare that American taxpayers have been forced to give them. Otherwise, they'd be throwing rocks too. Time for accountability. Taxpayers have every right to arrest the traitors in DC who've supported a terrorist, spy country such as Israel. Israel haven't attacked Iran because they know what would happen. That's why they keep trying to get the Zionist scum in DC to do it for them. I'm surprised we haven't seen a false-flag yet made to look like Iran done it. Maybe that's what flight 370 was initially for? Strange that Israel has the planes match.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: g146541

And there it is. Every time an anti-semite is called out on ATS they always say the same thing: "I don't hate Jews, I hate the zionist state of Israel".

You're advocating the complete annihilation of an entire nation via nuclear holocaust. You're a hateful, bigoted anti-semite, plain and simple. I don't particularly like the way the North Korean government operates, but I don't advocate nuking the entire country into the stone age. The same could be said for any nation on this earth that I find disagreement with.

You speak as if Israel is the worst nation on the planet, and because of their actions towards the palestinians, they deserve to be exterminated. You sound like Hitler. No joke. Do you feel the same way about all the middle eastern countries that persecute Christians, Homosexuals, Atheists, etc? Did you know being an Atheist is punishable by death in most of those countries? Why not nuke them too while we're at it? Or could it be you have a double standard at work here?

edit on 23-6-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph
a reply to: g146541

And there it is. Every time an anti-semite is called out on ATS they always say the same thing: "I don't hate Jews, I hate the zionist state of Israel".

There you go again trying to change the terms again, textbook!
I never claimed to hate Zionists, but exactly would be wrong with hating a supremist peoples?
We know the chosen people, ze master race.
Are the terrorist israelis really semite??
Due to the color of their skin for the most part I'd say no!
Do you even know what a semite is? Or do you just spout out of the guide book?

You're advocating the complete annihilation of an entire nation via nuclear holocaust. You're a hateful, bigoted anti-semite, plain and simple. I don't particularly like the way the North Korean government operates, but I don't advocate nuking the entire country into the stone age. The same could be said for any nation on this earth that I find disagreement with.

There will be casualties of war, we know as we have killed innocents by the hundreds of thousands in our war on terrorism.
All I ask is we actually go after real terrorists, maybe with a terrorist target rich environment not as many innocents will be hurt.
Comparing N.Korea to israeli terrorists...N.Korea while "maybe" a rogue state, (we can't really know) Stays within their borders and does not bully every nation that borders them.
The same cannot be said for the terrorist israelis.

You speak as if Israel is the worst nation on the planet, and because of their actions towards the palestinians, they deserve to be exterminated. You sound like Hitler. No joke. Do you feel the same way about all the middle eastern countries that persecute Christians, Homosexuals, Atheists, etc? Did you know being an Atheist is punishable by death in most of those countries? Why not nuke them too while we're at it? Or could it be you have a double standard at work here?

The terrorist state of israel is the worst state on the globe!
My anger is not for just Palestinians (however they do seem to be the dominant whipping boy at the moment) but for all of the other nations attacked by these terrorists, even my own countrymen....(you know the ones who are supposed to be their allies).
LOL, I sound like hitler...(another technique "invoke" hitler)...
Hitler would be proud of the things israeli terrorists are doing, heck if he were still alive, I think he'd defect to israel.
The other ME countries I don't care what they do, as they always stay within their borders, unlike israeli terrorists.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

He will do jack

Israel is "in another league" because of all the military welfare that American taxpayers have been forced to give them. Otherwise, they'd be throwing rocks too. Time for accountability. Taxpayers have every right to arrest the traitors in DC who've supported a terrorist, spy country such as Israel. Israel haven't attacked Iran because they know what would happen. That's why they keep trying to get the Zionist scum in DC to do it for them. I'm surprised we haven't seen a false-flag yet made to look like Iran done it. Maybe that's what flight 370 was initially for? Strange that Israel has the planes match.

Israel would be throwing rocks? Absolute rubbish. Israel is technologically in another league compared with its neighbours due to it's own economic/military system. Israel also inherited some of the best brains from the former Soviet Unio, thus helping it develop an indiginous miltary industry.

All this 'can't do without Yankee taxpayers' is of the past.

Israel is becoming a major economy in the region, indeed it is booming right now

Israel is on the verge of becoming an energy super power, no need for Yankee dollars thankyou very much

Israel has many other friend around the Earth who count big style these days, think India and China (both having similar Muslim issues) , plus Russia behind the scenes (much of former USSR industry/economy is controlled from Tel Aviv) is very interconnected with Israel, Putin being known on the side to admire the no nonsense approach of Israeli foreign policy, plus Israel giving Russia the nod regarding its sphere of influence in Ukraine, much to John Kerrys annoyance

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join