It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5,000 years ago chinese people can fly? (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 12:38 PM
link   
In my history of anicent history chinese people were able to have the abitites to have life force and charging energy from their hands they also can charge energy themselves by gathering energy around them. My ancestor said, it was lost do to the fact that the chinese people abuse it and or never wanted to learn them and till then history was lost and only some chinese monk in the monutian know this abilties because of they practice of the ancient that pass it on . In fact flying abities was lost to, I don't think chinese people today would know how to fly again......

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

any suggestion ?

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Isn't this like the 4th of 5th time this was submitted?

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Post banned the moron. I trashed a few and sent a u2u of why. I waited and confirmed he read the u2u's yet posted again so I post banned him and sent.

I have trashed every submission AND told you why. This is not "news". We can certainly have you post in a regular forum, but this is not "news" to be submitted.

Now, I know you have read my u2u's and you continue to post anyway. I have Post Banned you for this reason. Kindly respond to me that you have read and understand and I will lift the Ban.

Thank you.
Zedd

I can't stop the submissions without a full ban, but I don't want to do that. New member and I don't think he understands the process.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I sent him a nice U2U telling him that one was enough. Hopefully that will do the trick.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Well, he replied and then I sent:

i'm sorry but i don't don't know how to post i'm a first time user can you show me how

Yes, thank you.

Ok...go here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Scroll down and pick a forum that relates. I would suggest Paranormal Studies (link below)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, on that page you will see all of the topic threads under Paranormal Studies. There is a link near the top (bit down from Member Center link) that says "New Topic". That is how you post in each forum. Click that, write your post, then Preview and Submit.

May I also suggest some ATS reading?
ABOUT ATS: General ATS discussion etiquette
ABOUT ATS: The ATSNN and TerrorAnalysis news sites and news forum

Thanks & Welcome.
Give me just a bit to lift the Ban.

Zedd

During that time however, he posted yet another submission.

top topics

join