It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War to end wars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I had a vision last night. There will be a large war and during this war something will fall from the sky which I believe is a small asteroid. It will not wipe us out however after the asteroid falls soon after everyone will put down there weapons and there will be peace.

Added- Forgot to add that the asteroid lands on the battlefield.
edit on 22-6-2014 by LightSource because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Rain those mini stars in the earths atmosphere down on the enemy, that group will submit...
edit on JunX61000 by MX61000 because: (no reason given)

edit on JunX61000 by MX61000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LightSource

are you sure about that? your dream sounds alot like the story line of Ace Combat 4: Shattered Skies, where a large asteroid, 'Ulysess(insert numbers and letters)' is headed for Earth, so humanity comes together to build giant earthbased space guns to shoot the asteroid apart, inevitably raining down tons of smaller asteroids onto the planet/moon, which then leads to a huge war.

so, in my book, asteroids = war

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 8fl0z

Hi 8floz-

No my vision was very specific. There will be a large war (it will escalate very quickly and end rather quickly however the unseen war has been going on for a very long time) and about 1/2 or 3/4 into the war a rock will fall from the sky onto the battlefield. It will not destroy everyone on the battlefield however very soon after that both sides will put down their weapons and there will be peace for all.

BTW it was not a dream I was awake for my vision.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 8fl0z

I also just read on ATS that Israel striked 9 military targets in Syria. When I read this I thought of the dome of the rock. The rock in my vision did not blow up but rather just fell onto the battlefield. Maybe my vision was the dome of the rock being destroyed and not an actual rock falling from the sky. I can't say for certain but when I read that it came into my thoughts so maybe.

The Dome of the Rock (Arabic: قبة الصخرة‎, translit.: Qubbat As-Sakhrah, Hebrew: כיפת הסלע‎, translit.: Kipat Hasela) is a shrine located on the Temple Mount in the Old City of Jerusalem. It was initially completed in 691 CE at the order of Umayyad Caliph Abd al-Malik during the Second Fitna, now one of the oldest works of Islamic architecture.[1] The domed central plan structure was patterned after the Christian Church of the Holy Sepulchre.[2] The structure remains one of the clearest examples of Byzantine influence on early Islamic architecture.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I am curious did you just finish reading the Christian Bible book of Revelations?

You know that whole part of a mountain being thrown into the sea and 1/3 of all ships destroyed?

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
I am curious did you just finish reading the Christian Bible book of Revelations?

You know that whole part of a mountain being thrown into the sea and 1/3 of all ships destroyed?

Hi abererage-

No sorry, I have read very few pages of any religious book. I gather bits here and there from other people but have never sat down and read any of them. I have also never heard of the part you mention.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:46 PM
link   

So where was the battlefield and who was war against.

The Bot

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: dlbott

So where was the battlefield and who was war against.

The Bot

I didn't see where the battlefield was or who was in it. I just know it was 2 large armies and at the end of the fight there would be peace for both sides once it is over. Not everyone would be killed and it starts and ends rather fast. The rock falling onto the battlefield seemed significant however I'm not sure if it means a small asteroid, or could be the fall of the Dome of the rock maybe. Maybe the rock could actually mean "rocket" however no explosion came from the rock so if it was a rocket maybe it lands in the battlefield and doesn't go off. Maybe it is a nuclear bomb that doesn't go off. I just know that the rock signifies something in the battle that will be noticed.
edit on 26-6-2014 by LightSource because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-6-2014 by LightSource because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Did you see any sign that could indicate time period? What I meant is for example, type of weapons used by soldiers, were they futuristic, today's version or what?

just curious as if this is to happen in the far future, technology might have been shown in the vision that might not be readily available today.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teye22

Did you see any sign that could indicate time period? What I meant is for example, type of weapons used by soldiers, were they futuristic, today's version or what?

just curious as if this is to happen in the far future, technology might have been shown in the vision that might not be readily available today.

Sorry it wasn't that high in detail to see the faces of the soldiers or the actual location or weapons they used only the rock that fell onto the battlefield but not much more detail than that.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
sounds like a alien ship to me.
it must have said or done some thing.

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Was it extremely vivid, or just a clip of a moment?

posted on Jul, 4 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

Somewhere in the middle. It was more like a quick glimpse of a war (that I feel is to come) that had certain I guess vivid parts. One part would be the "rock" that lands on the battlefield which is a significant part of the war. The next part is the actual war will be rather quick (could be festering for a time however just no action until the actual war). The third is that once the war is over there will be peace for all (meaning both sides come together and stop fighting).

I also felt that the 2 sides are the 2 strongest armies on the planet (or at least makes the most impact on our world) however I didn't see names or anything indicating who is who or if in fact it is the 2 strongest.

Also the more I think about it I think the rock does stand for "rocket" and since it didn't explode when it landed I think it will be blocked by a missile defense and fall onto the battlefield once destroyed. Maybe spread radiation on the battlefield or something.

edit on 4-7-2014 by LightSource because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   
So I just saw this today and it made me think of my vision.

ISIS is leaving a path of destroyed churches, shrines and mosques in its wake as it storms across Syria and Iraq, and has even set its sights on Mecca -- Islam's holiest site.

www.foxnews.com...

The black stone at Mecca I believe could be the "rock" I saw falling onto the battlefield.

The Black Stone (Arabic: الحجر الأسود‎ al-Ḥajar al-Aswad) is the eastern cornerstone of the Kaaba, the ancient stone building toward which Muslims pray, in the center of the Grand Mosque in Mecca, Saudi Arabia. It is revered by Muslims as an Islamic relic which, according to Muslim tradition, dates back to the time of Adam and Eve.[1] The stone was venerated at the Kaaba in pre-Islamic pagan times. According to Islamic tradition, it was set intact into the Kaaba's wall by the Islamic prophet Muhammad in the year 605 A.D., five years before his first revelation. Since then it has been broken into a number of fragments and is now cemented into a silver frame in the side of the Kaaba. Its physical appearance is that of a fragmented dark rock, polished smooth by the hands of millions of pilgrims. Islamic tradition holds that it fell from Heaven to show Adam and Eve where to build an altar. Although it has often been described as a meteorite, this hypothesis is now uncertain.[2] Muslim pilgrims circle the Kaaba as part of the Tawaf ritual of the Hajj. Many of them try, if possible, to stop and kiss the Black Stone, emulating the kiss that Islamic tradition records that it received from Muhammad.[3] If they cannot reach it, they point to it on each of their seven circuits around the Kaaba.[4]

en.wikipedia.org...

Some even believe it might be a meteorite

Secular historians point to the history of stone worship, and especially meteorite worship, in pre-Islamic Arabia, and say that it is likely that the Stone is a meteorite. There is no way to test this hypothesis without removing and examining the Stone, which would not be permitted by its guardians.

redicecreations.com...

edit on 9-7-2014 by LightSource because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-7-2014 by LightSource because: (no reason given)

join