It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

S.D. Republican Party calls for Obama impeachment

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinkerHaus
Again, impeachment and removal from office are separate things!

Stop confusing them with facts!!

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
The Republicans in this country are so busy fighting among themselves they don't have time to waste on nonsense like this. When the Republicans can put a viable candidate up for national election, let them do so, and we will see where it lies, the Republicans are eating their young with their far right positions.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

not any more - the boy has cried wolf far to often for anyone with half a brain cell to bother taking it seriously any more.

LOL I see your upset enough to get your feathers ruffled !!

I knew it. I knew it !!

"67" will send them to Heaven.

The "November" diaries are closing in.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
lol - bugger- caught!!

However it also has to be pointed out hat the entertainment value is increasing

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BubbaJoe
The Republicans in this country are so busy fighting among themselves they don't have time to waste on nonsense like this.

no - you are self evidently wrong - they are wasting a lot of time on nonsense like this for lack of anything useful to do.

but it is entertaining - come on - you have to smile

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

IMHO if they didn't impeach G.W. Bush, no one will ever get impeached again. Thats the downside of looking the other way when your party is in power, it allows the other guys carte blanche in the future.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
y'all been talking impeachment since before Obama took office for his first term.

Imagined crimes aren't impeachable offences, no matter how much you wish they were.

He has a year and a half left in office, you'll survive. the last year will be him campaigning for the next guy.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: HauntWok

He has a year and a half left in office, you'll survive. the last year will be him campaigning for the next guy.

Ugg.

He has TWO and a half years left.

Check this site every day to be sure

L
L

Plenty of time to do more big damage !!

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: HauntWok

y'all been talking impeachment since before Obama took office for his first term.

And ?

Before that they were talking 'impeach Bush' ad nauseam for 8 years.

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
edit on 22-6-2014 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Until WE the voters, of all party affiliation put down the divides we so easily appear to cling to, stand up and oust the LIFER elite in our Representative Gov't.. we will see no change... impeachment or no impeachment...

We need new blood, those on the folks' side... take that district in Virginia's lead (the one who took out Cantor), and realize that WE still have the privilege to send these losers packing... $$$ be damned...

Do the right thing, if you have a ballot... vote for a NEW representative Gov't, the establishment doesn't seem to care about us anyway...

We can do this... don't fall for the same BS... BOOT them OUT!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

We need new blood, those on the folks' side

Agree with ya there.

We don't need more lawyers, and more politicians.

We need statesman.

People who have not made politics a lifetime career choice.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Definitely... while they may not be seasoned in DC politics, I think that is advantage for the folks...

In addition to GETTING out to VOTE.. how about when you get those pesky POLLING folks trying to gauge how the election is going to go, flip the script on them... answer the opposite of what you feel.... Polls are USED too much to influence folks when you near election day, wouldn't it be nice to find that the polling agencies end up being as reliable as our local weatherman? shot in the dark like?

It would be so easy to do.... folks' using their own brain, their own judgement, and their own VOTE to choose who they want, instead of being steered into deciding whether their vote counts, based on polls, MSM whatever...

Find the candidate you like... one that can flip the script in DC... and VOTE.....

Take back OUR Country... We may be the pawns on a chess board, but WE do wield POWER when needed....

IT's needed right now..

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mikeultra
a reply to: ausername
Why do you say he is unimpeachable? Is it because he's half black? The race card will be pulled once again as the only reason? What is it that makes it impossible for him to be impeached for what he has done to date? Harry Reid, Eric Holder, the Supreme Court? What exactly is preventing it?

The court of public opinion is what's stopping it. Why is that you ask? Because the MSM is covering, not reporting, and just plain carrying on the same lies. They twist the truth while he lies and they refuse to see their Golden Child fail. They help put him in office and now they have to work overtime to keep him there. The MSM is just as culpable as he is. He lies they swear to it and the public continues to think it's Bush and the evil republicans that are at fault. This is the real reason he is impeachable. MSM should read "Main Stream Marketing" not Main Stream Media.

Logical thinkers say who cares what color he is, uninformed thinkers say its because of his color, and die hards carry on the lie.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
Thanks for that. My new home page.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

I would urge you beyond 1600 Pennsylvania Ave... and look at the current DC elected climate, that has allowed this kind of questionable Executive branch....

We have checks and balances built into our 3 divisions of rule... legislative, judicial & executive... all have EQUAL power... when the folks serving, subscribe to the founding fathers' principle of that division...

There is no way that the Executive branch could get away with what they have since 2001, if the other TWO divisions of power, relinquished their responsibility to the people.. IMO...

Too much partisan BS.... to Much BS excuses... and we have to admit it TOO MUCH APATHY on the part of the regular folks to pay attention to the fox in the hen house....

WE are the one's who need to change this... Impeaching Big O will make headlines and go nowhere... dust off your voter reg cards, and hit the ballot box NOV... send a REAL message to the lifer DC epidemic...

Innoculate the status quo with YOUR VOTE....

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn
In my state the poll workers merely ask for your name. I always pull out my drivers license and attempt to make them look at it. They refuse to do so and tell me to put it away. I fear that the illegals being encouraged to come here, for the specific reason to vote for the Democrats. If the illegals can get a states driver license, there is nothing to prevent them from voting. A voter registration card just asks if they are a citizen and if they lie and say yes, they are good to go and vote.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikeultra

make's sense... we have to present ID at the polls in Va... at least through the last election...

It's not a discriminatory move, it's a move to validate the vote... why folks have an issue with that, I will never understand, though the thousands of deceased who cast a ballot in the past election may have a beef with me...

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

I would urge you beyond 1600 Pennsylvania Ave... and look at the current DC elected climate, that has allowed this kind of questionable Executive branch....

We have checks and balances built into our 3 divisions of rule... legislative, judicial & executive... all have EQUAL power... when the folks serving, subscribe to the founding fathers' principle of that division...

There is no way that the Executive branch could get away with what they have since 2001, if the other TWO divisions of power, relinquished their responsibility to the people.. IMO...

Too much partisan BS.... to Much BS excuses... and we have to admit it TOO MUCH APATHY on the part of the regular folks to pay attention to the fox in the hen house....

WE are the one's who need to change this... Impeaching Big O will make headlines and go nowhere... dust off your voter reg cards, and hit the ballot box NOV... send a REAL message to the lifer DC epidemic...

Innoculate the status quo with YOUR VOTE....

!000% agree voting is our only option. without it, I hate to say it but shooting is the only alternative. Because what's left, but 1pissing and moaning.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

We are far from Shooting stage.. when WE collectively are to blame for the mess WE have allowed... IMO...

Empower the folks... to VOTE.... forget about joining a specific party, just have your voice heard in NOV...

Despite the majority who stay home cause their voice isn't heard, imagine if they would travel down to the booth adn cast their vote.... it worked in a district in VA to oust a Major player....

If that isn't hope for those who thought their vote didn't count, I don't know what would stir them to exercise their privilege..

It's up to the folks.... take that spark.. and create a ballot box fire that the pollsters can roast smores over

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace
The court of public opinion is what's stopping it.

That is true, the public do not want him impeached!

Just look at the total failure of "Operation American Spring" - they expected 10-30 million people there and wanted 1 million to stay, they only got a few thousand and 10-20 people stayed!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join