It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johann Breyer , 89, charged with 'complicity in murder' in US of 216,000 Jews at Auschwitz

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Its so inhuman when they dont even know how many people were killed.

"approximately" is disgusting, they were people, real actual human people.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

If he was not guarding that camp then he had no hand in any of the deaths. If this applies to this man then why isn't the Jews who helped in the camps arrested and charged as well? After all they were just following orders.

He was at the camp based on his own testimony.

He denies killing anyone, and as I stated before a valid argument. However it must be investigated to actually determine if he was complicit.

He was a member of the Deaths Head (SS overseeing the camps). People were not just allowed into the SS as they had to prove their racial Aryan heritage. A person had to request and be accepted into the SS.

If a person joins the Zeta's or Mexican Mafia gangs, and they are present when people get gunned down, are they responsible for those deaths?

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I will repeat what I said in my post.

There has been a great deal of revisionist history on this issue.

You quoted most of it! You only missed the top secret bunkers that no one could find afterwards.

P

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

I will repeat what I said in my post.

There has been a great deal of revisionist history on this issue.

You quoted most of it! You only missed the top secret bunkers that no one could find afterwards.

P

So the Germans and Japanese were lying?

What I quoted were facts that are supported by all sides of the conflict.

Aside from repeating revisionist over and over how about some specific details to support your claim.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

I do NOT believe in an "eye for an eye" but strongly believe in consequences. It's just not okay to kill people for any reason, rationale or excuse. The man needs to be held accountable.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Prison is becoming the next retirement home...

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
Prison is becoming the next retirement home...

The courts are ok with certifying minors as adults for heinous crimes.
Why would we make an exception for the other end of the spectrum? Even more so when the accusations are much much worse?

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: buster2010

Right. All those SS people also had tattoos on their arms. You can't see the difference?

So just because they are Jewish then they should get away with murder? The only difference I see is that you imply that just because the Kapo's were Jewish then they should get away with their part in the murder of their people.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: buster2010

If he was not guarding that camp then he had no hand in any of the deaths. If this applies to this man then why isn't the Jews who helped in the camps arrested and charged as well? After all they were just following orders.

He was at the camp based on his own testimony.

He denies killing anyone, and as I stated before a valid argument. However it must be investigated to actually determine if he was complicit.

He was a member of the Deaths Head (SS overseeing the camps). People were not just allowed into the SS as they had to prove their racial Aryan heritage. A person had to request and be accepted into the SS.

If a person joins the Zeta's or Mexican Mafia gangs, and they are present when people get gunned down, are they responsible for those deaths?

Just because he was in the SS doesn't mean he was in the death camp. He was at the slave labor camp so he should be held responsible for something he had nothing to do with?

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Yeah cause jailing an 89 year old man will server a great purpose in life..

My god, the Nazi hunters really need to let it go already. Most of them were moved to positions of power within Europe the US.

After WII the Allies adopted many of Germany's things for themselves. Sure some of those people are evil bastards and deserve their day in court.

But 89 year old? Accused of killing hundreds of thousands of people?

This is hyperbolic justice.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Are you going to be the one to tell Holocaust survivors that because of the age of this individual he should not be charged and have his day in court? What about those who were politically against the NAZI's? Those who were killed because they were gypsy's or Russian, or communist, or homosexual, or mentally impaired.

This is important, regardless of how people view the age since the occurrence. Innocent or guilty, it can bring a peace of mind to those family members who survived and justice to those who did not.

14 years old or 114 years old. If evidence comes forward that can sustain a charge and prosecution then do it. Anything less and we invite the same to occur at some point in the future while telling those who died in the past that its not worth the time or effort to stand up for those who could not and who paid the price.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Nothing seems to bring peace of mind to these people. They go on and on about it to such an extent that they force others to question the motive.

And you bother to place commies in the victim category while it was them and the jews that did the dirtiest crimes. When do their victims get peace of mind? Or do we ignore reality a little more till the lies become the truth. Lies are their currency, their master, the very language of their father.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Innocent or guilty, it can bring a peace of mind to those family members who survived and justice to those who did not.

14 years old or 114 years old. If evidence comes forward that can sustain a charge and prosecution then do it. Anything less and we invite the same to occur at some point in the future while telling those who died in the past that its not worth the time or effort to stand up for those who could not and who paid the price.

I'm just saying, that in the end, we are spending all this money and these resources, to catch these people, if only to satisfy the emotional needs of the victims. Who are mostly dead already of old age aren't they?

Not that it makes much of a difference. It just seems like an emotionally charged event instead of one that's seeking to provide justice.

Far greater crimes were committed by the scientists and planners of the Holocaust, and we welcome them with open arms.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

To clarify "we" are spending this money. The United States has not spent a dime on this nor do we have any involvement with the exception of the German arrest warrant and extradition request. On the administrative side the only other action the US might be involved in would be citizenship and its revocation (as a non native).

On the flip side if we were ever changed in the same manner, I for one would demand my day in court to clear my name.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Arpad

Since we were discussing Nazi Germany and death camps I thought I would focus on Nazi Germany and their death camps. If you want we can move into the 20 million people Stalin killed.

Have there been any Russian prosecutors going after crimes Stalin committed?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join