It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imminent disaster on the Horizon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657
Ok...so we will...or should already...all know what it is, when it happens, and who it happens to, and how it transpires, and of course...why its happening.

Thats a lot of unclarified suppositionary anticipatory interpretions...without any facts. That was my point.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

I believe it might be worse then you think.

Dick C. said he knows a Nuke will be set off in DC in the next ten years. And he already has a replacement government ready to go. Thanks to the Cold War effort in the 80's.

Should be pretty interesting in the near future!

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

The films we are viewing do not contain any women brandishing arms. I am aware of a small number of female suicide bombers here and there, but here in Canada the government says that over 80 men and no women have left Canada to join ISIS. I was just looking at the recent evidence.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Calling all cars... calling all cars... be on the lookout for those terrorists from Canada. Armed ( with snow balls) and considered dangerous.
Sorry it just struck me as funny. w reply to: aboutface

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
OMG another I'm a ____________asks me anything. We get about three a month. I'm an alien, I'm a marine who lived on mars, I'm a psychic. reply to: Jhsdlk

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   
As for love for their creator manifesting a complete lack of love just study the history of Christianity. In particular the era of the crusades. ea reply to: aboutface

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Lets not start talking about the History of Christianity!

All that s h i t happened many hundreds of years ago. it does not have anything to do with today or at least it shouldn't have anything to do with today.

These Extremists today are just childish in their minds. They think they can still go around killing innocents like they did back in the day but most Human Civilizations have moved on WAY beyond their way of thinking. Their extreme views on Religion should be banned from the Earth and hopefully we will see an end to it as most of us here don't give 2 s h i t s.

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Ok if you say so. Let's play it your way and pretend that stuff never happened. a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

posted on Jun, 27 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
Ok if you say so. Let's play it your way and pretend that stuff never happened. a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

It's MOVING ON and forgetting about it. People have to 'move on' in Life to reach their higher Physical/Spritual Plain.

All these Extremists are doing, is going to hell!

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I was right about 'Imminent disaster' as just today Airport security is being ramped up big time in the UK.

news.sky.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I feel the same, but not by anything in particular. For the past three or four nights, I have been having very restless sleep. I have an overwhelming sense of foreboding and feel something very negative is about to happen. I have no details other than just a sense.

I guess we'll just need to wait and see.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Anyone noticed how much has happened since I posted this Thread?

Ok, it hasn't happened in the UK but it certainly has been happening around the World with many planes going down... not saying 'bombs' were involved with these flights but maybe they were and my Pre-cog didn't give me the right location as its happening in many places.

edit on CDTThu, 24 Jul 2014 07:28:13 -0500u3107x113x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I recently posted about this. From today into tomorrow evening.

I have no idea what this is and didn't dig for more clarification.

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: cry93
I recently posted about this. From today into tomorrow evening.

I have no idea what this is and didn't dig for more clarification.

What do you mean?

I'm confused.

Are you saying you didn't dig the site to see if anyone had posted such a prediction?

There is now also a code red issued in Norway about an imminent danger!
edit on CDTThu, 24 Jul 2014 07:57:38 -05000000003107x138x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
This Thread could have been a prediction about this Ebola outbreak.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join