It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imminent disaster on the Horizon

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
From the UK here and I just wanted to say 'be very careful' when you are out and about because I'm getting a sense of 'something big about to go off'.

The reason for this is the recent activity over in Iraq. We have 'jihadists' living in the UK going over to Iraq to fight this war and then they are coming back to the UK (if they survive). We apparently already have around 300 who have come back to the UK and according to a former MI6 chief, 300 is too many to keep an eye on...

So, i'm predicting that something could well go off in one of our major Cities in the coming year.

Hope i'm wrong.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
That seems more like common sense than a prediction. It happens on a pretty regular basis as it is, so of course it will increase in frequency and intensity as the jihadists get fired up.

I predict there will be more news of terrorist activity in the MSM. Probably soon.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

So, i'm predicting that something could well go off in one of our major Cities in the coming year.

So something bad "might" happen "sometime" during the rest of the year in "some major city".

Sounds like a legit ATS prediction alright.

edit on 22-6-2014 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

The logical answer is to detain all those on incoming flights from places like Iraq until they are properly investigated and assessed as a non threat, for the purpose of national security.

If they know now an estimated 300 back in the UK then they must have already known more about who they are and shouldn't have allowed them in the first place.

Sometimes the UK's policy on borders is just stupid, the immigration, the jihadi, how about the people already here that pay taxes whose families have made it safe for us in wars throughout the generations.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I'm a priest working for the college of cardinals in the Vatican I don't have any info on a major disaster as such but more a disaster aligned to Christianity PM me if you wish to know I can't exactly post it here.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:47 AM
link   
It saddens me that so many young men resort to wanton violence as they do. Given their common ages and gender, is this some form of trying to assert their masculinity rather than their faith? Or of rebelling against their parents? Because they are doing more to bring disgrace upon their families, their faith, their communities and themselves. How can loving their creator be manifested by such a complete lack of love? Maybe they just want to chest thump by grabbing some form of power in whatever way they can. I've seen some families really devastated by their actions.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Along with the ability to travel and make connections in a snap, to those worlds away ideologically speaking, we gained this problem of terrorism. It has always existed but these inventions were too fast too soon since we didn't bargain on the head butting that would occur between even more cultures and belief systems. It's too late to unlearn what we have learned and to undo what we have done.

Terrorism will be around for the foreseeable future. All we can do is not let it cause more harm by living in fear. This gives governments a foothold to grow and control more of its populace, and allows terrorists to win. As some studies in Israel have shown, when terrorism doesn't change the target populations quality of life, and makes communities stronger and more bonded, terrorists lose. Each person is a part of the solution so when it gets to big for governments the idea is for citizens to continue their vigilance and report anything suspicious. It's not going to go away so there really is no choice.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

City, address, date and time?

No?

If you don't have that information that's not a prediction of anything.

I predict that someone is going to be shot in the next hour somewhere in the world.

Apocalypse now for them I suppose.
edit on 22-6-2014 by OrphanApology because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I think its crazy that you posted this today. 5 nukes are supposedly going to go off according to another thread.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: OrphanApology

wrong forum maybe?

I'm just posting what I think is possible given the current climate of things..

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: theabsolutetruth

I'm with ya on that. I really dont see what is so hard about revoking passports of these guys who go to fight for this 'Jihad' . they should not be allowed back. Something 'Labour' & 'Conservative' Government have allowed.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkwarrior

I think its crazy that you posted this today. 5 nukes are supposedly going to go off according to another thread.

really? I havn't seen the Thread you are talking about. I'll go check it out.

Ok. I looked in the 'predictions' forum, didn't see this thread you are chatting about, can you link it?
edit on CDTSun, 22 Jun 2014 12:06:02 -05000000003012x102x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Predictions, feelings, premonitions, dreams, visions, suppositions, intuitions, projections, ESP...are all vastly different in definition, applications, practice and procedures to obtain them.

Without a who, what, when, where, why and how...all you have here is a thought.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here you go. According to the theory London is one of the locations. Sorry if this is considered off topic. Seemed like an odd day for predictions imo.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Anyone could "predict" that something along these lines could happen. This is not exactly what this forum is for. It would be better in the news or even rant forums.
This is equivalent to me predicting a tornado in the Midwest sometime in the month of April or May. Or predicting a hurricane forming in the Atlantic during the month of September. More likely than not hedging the odds of being correct. So, if something along these lines does happen I wouldn't rush out to start my own psychic hotline or anything.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

You've been paying attention to the news haven't you. The media are playing up the threat right now because they will want to go to war in Iraq and they will need our support. As has already been said, its always wise to be vigilant but I'd be surprised if anything significant happens, and if something does happen, I would put money on it being false flag as often turns out to be the case.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Predictions, feelings, premonitions, dreams, visions, suppositions, intuitions, projections, ESP...are all vastly different in definition, applications, practice and procedures to obtain them.

Without a who, what, when, where, why and how...all you have here is a thought.

Vastly different? Really ? Who what why when where and how are good guidelines for writing a news article. Bet you did swell in current events in grade school.
The phenomena you mention all opperate along the same principals. They are so closely related that most people don't know a difference between them. The mechanics within the brain is the same.
edit on AM000000300000000662609302014-06-25T11:09:42-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
From the UK here and I just wanted to say 'be very careful' when you are out and about because I'm getting a sense of 'something big about to go off'.

The reason for this is the recent activity over in Iraq. We have 'jihadists' living in the UK going over to Iraq to fight this war and then they are coming back to the UK (if they survive). We apparently already have around 300 who have come back to the UK and according to a former MI6 chief, 300 is too many to keep an eye on...

Hope i'm wrong.

This is a problem that's been building for YEARS! It's time your countrymen stop worrying about offending these parasites and instead move to get rid of them before it's too late. If not, I think eventually your prediction will come true...it's inevitable.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
It often turns out to be a false flag? Not in the real world. How often would you say? Name some recent false flag operations if it's so often. reply to: Firefly_

edit on AMu30u0662614302014-06-25T11:14:15-05:00 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hate to break it to you in your sexist view of the situation but there are as many female suicide bombers as men. There are as many extremists of the female persuasion as there are men. a reply to: aboutface

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join