It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible answer to lost IRS emails.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
As a guy who has done a little IT work, why not just go to whitehouse.gov servers and do a search for any email with @IRS.gov extension? This would save some serious bickering, keep No Such Agency (NSA) secrets out of it and see if their is a massive, non existent, non redundant, network access storage failure there as well. After all the emails all have a recipient and the White House is a good place to start looking. How many of us have searched our emails looking for a person or organization? I would volunteer to do the search via VPN, but I want to live past tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Where are all the Legions of Anonymous when you need them.

You would think that they would be all over this.

I call their absence suspicious.

Even if they can't find them, they should be able to tell us when and who deleted the things.

P

edit on 22/6/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to: MarlinGrace

You really have to think that it's just a ploy to keep pressure off. It's been used before in the hopes of shutting people up. Stage one of defense. Probably why they do it, it's because people have short memories. Accidents happen when people make waves.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358

Even if they can't find them, they should be able to tell us when and who deleted the things.

P

There are many that think anon is government sponsored. But it kind of makes you wonder how anything digital in todays world could come up missing. The FBI is supposed to have the best forensics for this kind of thing but we both know that won't happen.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfens
reply to: MarlinGrace

You really have to think that it's just a ploy to keep pressure off. It's been used before in the hopes of shutting people up. Stage one of defense. Probably why they do it, it's because people have short memories. Accidents happen when people make waves.

I think this is more of a trial balloon to see how much support it gets. So far the MSM is strangely very absent.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Simple

Audit the design of the mail system.

If there were backups and copies now gone then arrest some people.
If it is such that there isn't any, which sounds against law, arrests and vendors get fired and possibly sued for faulty work, etc.

They are just keeping with the tradition of government workers often being overpaid, lazy and often not very intelligent workers.

Of course we know it won't happen.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

P

SABU...google it, this is where anon went.

He broke their back, while acting like he was their spine.

Pathetic honestly, I hope he suffers for years before death, with something very bad.

He made a few mistakes, and then entrapped many others, even going as far as to talk them into doing things they were later arrested for, even though they didnt want to.

You know, he did the standard FBI MO, talk someone into doing somthing wrong, that they didnt want to do, then throw the book at them for it.

It was all a giant lump of BS.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: oblvion

P

SABU...google it, this is where anon went.

He broke their back, while acting like he was their spine.

Pathetic honestly, I hope he suffers for years before death, with something very bad.

He made a few mistakes, and then entrapped many others, even going as far as to talk them into doing things they were later arrested for, even though they didnt want to.

You know, he did the standard FBI MO, talk someone into doing somthing wrong, that they didnt want to do, then throw the book at them for it.

It was all a giant lump of BS.

You are so very correct about the FBI MO they have significant history of this. My first experience or recollection of this would be Ruby Ridge. Set the person up, get them to do your dirty work, then when you refuse they prosecute. Their MO reaches worldwide.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I did IT work for the gov, just the county. I was supposed to come up with a retention policy so they were covered in a lawsuit or foil. I said storage is so cheap, just save everything forever and you know you are covered. Easy.

Boy, they didn't like that. They REALLY want to delete stuff as soon as legally possible. I could no longer work there in good conscience. If the workings of COUNTY gov need to be hidden from the people, then we have a problem.

And this ain't the only problem, I could go on and on.......

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: supamang
I did IT work for the gov, just the county. I was supposed to come up with a retention policy so they were covered in a lawsuit or foil. I said storage is so cheap, just save everything forever and you know you are covered. Easy.

Boy, they didn't like that. They REALLY want to delete stuff as soon as legally possible. I could no longer work there in good conscience. If the workings of COUNTY gov need to be hidden from the people, then we have a problem.

And this ain't the only problem, I could go on and on.......

It's nice to hear someone still has a conscious, and you also know that LL hard drive has nothing to do with the missing emails. If they were windows servers outlook archive emails are stored locally, the server in your profile directory, and some sort of network access storage. The public is too savvy to let this go unnoticed.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MarlinGrace

The IRS emails are not lost. They are sitting on a back up server at Sonasoft, a company the IRS has a contract with for that purpose.

This is the thread about Sonasoft, it's going viral in the last 24 hrs on FB, and was for the first time mentioned on FOX by a lawyer late last night.

Thread started by ATS member Redhawk
The IRS Had a Contract With an Email Backup Company
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sonasoft does this for the IRS.

SonaVault Email Archiving Software
Affordable and Enterprise-class Email Archiving Software for Microsoft Exchange

SonaVault Email Archiving Software

SonaVault Email Archiving Software helps today’s businesses continuity needs as they place an increasing reliance on email. Organizations conduct almost 97% of business communications via email. Email serves as an essential communication tool at every level. Emails today contain a host of valuable and highly sensitive information that needs to be stored, retrieved and viewed on demand. Email archiving is used to systematically record and save information contained in email correspondence to meet these requirements. Email archiving delivers a host of benefits including storage email management, regulatory compliancy support, eDiscovery requirements as part of litigation requests and litigation hold to achieve regulatory email compliance and operational excellence. Core to the success of small enterprises is an integrated email archiving management strategy, which can be deployed quickly with minimal impact to the existing network environment.
SonaVault: Email Archiving Software

Sonasoft delivers a new generation of email archiving solutions. SonaVault is a stand-alone, software based, powerful and comprehensive email archiving software for Microsoft Exchange Server 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010. It enables organizations to compliance archive, search and retrieve emails to achieve regulatory email compliance and operational excellence. SonaVault Provides seamless access to messages using standard policies, enabling administrators, auditors and end-users quick retrieval of any email stored in Archive with flexible export options.

The Email Archiving software provides roles-based web interface for controlled access. This allows every operation to be fully audited to monitor the usage of the system. Extensive reporting capabilities provide email compliance, storage, data leakage and auditing information.

1. Storage Email Archive Management
Microsoft Exchange Servers are deployed worldwide in many countries and organizations. It is not only used as an email server but also as a system to store and manage documents. This places an ever-increasing demand on the server which can result in performance degradation. SonaVault for Email Archiving delivers a fully integrated portfolio of features and tools to lighten a data encumbered Microsoft Exchange Server. The resultant effect is an improved efficiency, performance, and better storage email management solution.

SonaVault uses stub technology without any client side component (plugin) installation to reduce the size of the Microsoft Exchange Server. In this process, message contents including attachments are removed from the email and a pointer namely stub is created in the email body which has a small footprint compared to the actual message size. This is transparent to the end-user who access emails through Outlook in the usual fashion. Stubbed emails when replied or forwarded, retrieve contents from the SonaVault Store instead of the Microsoft Exchange Server, seamlessly to the end-user.

In addition, SonaVault archives messages in Single-Instance-Storage form while message attachments are in compressed format. SonaVault’s stub technology reduces and keeps Microsoft Exchange Server Storage from growing out of proportion. This reduces Microsoft Exchange Server backup cycle and faster recovery in the case of a crash resulting in an operational excellence.

2. Non-Proprietary Archive Stores – Microsoft SQL Server Standard Edition
Sonasoft's Email Archiving Software includes a genuine license of Microsoft SQL Server
Sonasoft’s Email Archiving Software includes a genuine license of Microsoft SQL Server Standard Edition at no extra charge.

3. Continuous Email Archiving Compliance Software
When used in conjunction with Sonasoft’s email archiving software, continuous email archiving can be achieved without the loss of emails even after the Primary Exchange Server switches over to the Standby Exchange Server. This is due to the fact that the Standby Exchange Server is always online with a pre-configured archiving agent which will start archiving as soon as it assumes the primary active – role.

4. Secure and Guaranteed Email Archiving Enterprise Feature
The SonaVault Email Archiving software solution employs reliable safeguards including encryption to ensure that the email is tamper-proof without the possibility of being altered. Our secure archiving solution is achieved through encryption and hash calculations to determine the tampering of emails. SonaVault uses Microsoft’s Journaling mechanism to extract and archive messages. This ensures that every message which goes out and enters an Microsoft Exchange Archiving Server is archived even if the message is deleted by the user from his or her mailbox.

Furthermore, SonaVault extracts messages out of the journal mailbox, digitally signs it, compresses, encrypts and then archives it to SonaVault Archive Stores. Once the messages are successfully archived, they are deleted from the journal mailbox.

5. Archive Existing Emails and PSTs
SonaVault provides the ability to archive existing emails on the Microsoft Exchange Server and migrate all existing personal store (PST) file data into the archive repository. This will enable organizations to eliminate PST file proliferation across their environment, thus resulting in better email and data storage email management.

6. Multi-Domain Email Archiving and Access Exclusive Innovation
One archive server can be used to archive emails from users in multiple domains
www.sonasoft.com...

Sonsasoft's fb pg
www.facebook.com...

Sonsasoft's IRS Government contract page.
government-contracts.findthebest.com...

The IRS emails are not lost...the IRS is counting on We the People to accept their LIES, while We the People get crap from the IRS if we complain about anything. IRS =Gestapo these days.

Des

edit on 22-6-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I would guess MS exchange, but who knows. They are probably using some system chosen specifically for it's propensity to lose whatever they want when the need arises. I bet they have email servers sectioned off in a 1998 time warp ( sort of how you change the date to keep the trial running) , so they can go back in time and delete whatever they want.

I am running Exchange 5.5 on NT 4.0 in a VM on an XP box. Since 1997. And I have ALL my emails.

I setup a compliance system at another employer. It just forwarded EVERY email, no matter what, to another email server that nobody used. It was just a tap on the MTA service, so EVERYTHING was duplicated.

It's not hard at all. This situation is by design.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: supamang
I would guess MS exchange, but who knows. They are probably using some system chosen specifically for it's propensity to lose whatever they want when the need arises. I bet they have email servers sectioned off in a 1998 time warp ( sort of how you change the date to keep the trial running) , so they can go back in time and delete whatever they want.

I am running Exchange 5.5 on NT 4.0 in a VM on an XP box. Since 1997. And I have ALL my emails.

I setup a compliance system at another employer. It just forwarded EVERY email, no matter what, to another email server that nobody used. It was just a tap on the MTA service, so EVERYTHING was duplicated.

It's not hard at all. This situation is by design.

Clever setup, on old systems. But if it works who cares. Anyone with the slightest clue knows it's BS.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Nice find Des, I have too much experience managing windows servers with exchange and NAS storage. I know it's all BS as my post have claimed. It will be great to see what the result of this new information brings forward. They need to hang for this. Hopefully these guys will bring this forward and disregard their chances of losing the business.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarlinGrace

Nice find Des, I have too much experience managing windows servers with exchange and NAS storage. I know it's all BS as my post have claimed. It will be great to see what the result of this new information brings forward. They need to hang for this. Hopefully these guys will bring this forward and disregard their chances of losing the business.

Even though it's Sunday...Fox News is all over this and Sonasoft like white on rice. They said social media has gone viral with everything about Sonasoft and the contract the IRS had with them...even the fact that the IRS cancelled their long term contract with Sonasoft 3 weeks after Lerner was told to provide all her emails by the investigation. Fox analysts think Sonasoft will be called to answer a few questions LOL.

I stayed up late last night forwarding every bit of info I could find about Sonasoft/IRS connection to every media outlet I could...plus facebooking all of it too. A lot of my FB friends did a lot of sharing...the IRS doesn't control FB...and twitter....thank God!

I hope the IRS is finally starting to see We the People don't buy their crap lies. We know how to figure things out all by ourselves.

Des

edit on 22-6-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

The better educated the public is the less they can deceive us, you are so right. We must stay informed. I better turn on fox I am missing it with work, and construction around the house toady. Thanks

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Good point. Maybe they're all democrats? *gasp*

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Nvm
edit on 22-6-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

They never existed...it's just more propaganda to gain control over the internet. Haven't you guys caught on yet...they create problems then come up with a solution and the solution always robs you of your rights.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I stayed up late last night forwarding every bit of info I could find about Sonasoft/IRS connection to every media outlet I could...plus facebooking all of it too. A lot of my FB friends did a lot of sharing...the IRS doesn't control FB...and twitter....thank God!

Ah HA !!

So THAT was you !!

good work

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join