It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyone else experiencing problems with this site

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
ATS, lately, is the worst site I visit for ads, malware, pop-ups, redirection, hi-jacking. Its so bad I switched to Chrome from Explorer but hate Chrome so much I went back to Explorer and put up with it. Its the only site that does this for me.

This site is a shadow of its former self. It really seems like it sold out to a large corp that's just turning the screws on us to see how much we will tolerate.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
yes. the site runs very slow and sometimes restarts my browser.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: tri-lobe-1
yeah...I'm copping the same crap as you ....

I can go and make a cup of tea...while waiting for a page to down load.....
don't know why....ATS never use to be like this......

a reply to: myselfaswell

yes the same.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 05:34 PM
link   
also i keep getting an 'upgrade your java' thing

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I'm on Chrome over in Englandshire and this site runs better than most for me,and always has done.No hangin',no pop ups or pop unders,no upgrade prompts,nothing that isn't supposed to be there.I'm only running the most basic free Avira anti virus and what ever Windows 7 comes bundled with.All pages load in just a few seconds and "recent" always refreshes the instant it's got new content to show.

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Imagewerx

Funny how that works, like you, I too am running Chrome (mobile and desktop) and, like you, I never have any of the issues highlighted in this thread. But then I don't visit the type of sites that load the sort of crap on your browser that cause the issues highlighted in this thread either.

People with issues, clean your browser's cache and cookies, stop visiting/using Tor, Pron, and other sites of that ilk in the browser you want to view legit sites with.

sigh...
edit on 7-3-2014 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Meant to say before I'm running Chrome on my phone and tablet and they also work as well as they do on desktop.And as Springer says above,I've learnt my lesson and just don't visit sites which are known to cause infections.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join