It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My good news

page: 1

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 02:15 AM
link   
No, I am not apologizing for any of my actions. I was under a lot of stress. However, by the end month, I will be in the top 20 of graduates, out of 600 or 800 graduates to be Summa Cum Laude. Hopefully, now you can see why I was always pulling my hair out, aggrevated all the time, and stressed out beyond belief. It paid off and I am happy. I finally finished my Bachelor's and onto my Master's.

Have fun all, I am probably not going to be on as much even after I finish. I have too much to do.

edit on 22-6-2014 by Diabolical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Congratulations on all your hard work paying off ..

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
How wonderful for you!!!! I wish you continued success in your endeavors!! HUGS!

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Mucho Kudos!!
carry on..............

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Wishing you much Success in all your endeavors...!

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Wow, even Johnny came in here to wish you success.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Congratulations. You owe yourself a treat.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical

If I may also offer my congratulations on a job well done

As an ATS'er I wouldn't have expected anything less

And all best for your continued success in the future, It is hard work but well worth the effort.

Cody

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Congratulations to you!

"I'm a greater believer in luck, and I find the harder I work the more I have of it” ― Thomas Jefferson

Mura

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Congrats! It's going to make you proud and payoff for the rest of your life, and if you want them your children's lives, and so on.

This is a HUGE deal and you should be very proud!

Wishing you success in the next endeavor and stand tall! You earned it!

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Summa Cum is one heck of a feat! Heartfelt congratulations! What will be the focus of your master's?

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface
Summa Cum is one heck of a feat! Heartfelt congratulations! What will be the focus of your master's?

The same degree study.

classfied

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diabolical
No, I am not apologizing for any of my actions. I was under a lot of stress. However, by the end month, I will be in the top 20 of graduates, out of 600 or 800 graduates to be Summa Cum Laude. Hopefully, now you can see why I was always pulling my hair out, aggrevated all the time, and stressed out beyond belief. It paid off and I am happy. I finally finished my Bachelor's and onto my Master's.

Have fun all, I am probably not going to be on as much even after I finish. I have too much to do.

Hmmmmmm?

I may have dropped out of high school at 17, but I do know how to spell "aggravated".

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Psynic

Hmmmmmm?

I may have dropped out of high school at 17, but I do know how to spell "aggravated".

/quote]

Nobody is perfect. Plus, I think, I might have dyslexia. Maybe not. My grammar has never been good, nor my spelling. I am working on it though.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Congratulations for sticking to the grindstone. All your time, efforts, and hard work are paying off for you!

What a fine fine example you are setting for people. Your work ethic needs to be emulated by many more to help heal what ails society.

Proud you are a member of ATS...

Des

join