It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Creator

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Hi!

I can’t seem to introduce myself like everyone else here (is (it 5 reply’s and ya free?) so here’s a little story I penned in 2017 to get me IN...

The Incredibly Strange (but nonetheless true) Case of the HAUNTED FRIDGE..!

My refrigerator is haunted.
Fact.

I was sitting quietly alone in my living room for hours on end, some time ago, when I heard a strange sound from the kitchen. It was a quiet yet unearthly sound. A kind of humming. As if SOMETHING wanted me to be aware of its presence. I got up & entered the kitchen but the noise abruptly stopped. Or had it...
had I just imagined it?

I thought nothing more on the matter until the same thing happened exactly three nights later! I heard The Sound; that humming -it happens most nights now, only to stop at some point. I staggered home one night, my courage bolstered by booze, only to be greeted by the ominous hum! I crashed into the kitchen & confronting the fridge I yelled "I know you're in there!!" at the top of my voice- again the appliance stopped abruptly. As I was about to turn away the whole fridge shuddered!

Actually shuddered in front of me!

I heard it
I SAW it
I, naturally, wet myself.

The next morning I groggily entered the kitchen only to find a second puddle close to mine on the tiled floor!
I didn't want to believe it but this new mess obviously led from the fridge itself.

This is all true!
Obviously the fiend that now inhabited my LG CoolECO 3000 was openly mocking me 😮

On closer inspection I could see that the door was ajar yet I distinctly remember putting all my weight against it to force it close when I had bought that month's groceries the previous day.

Chilling indeed... yet more proof (if proof were needed!) was to come!

Later that night I had terrible nightmares and headaches. It had been nearly 3 months since I last was able to sleep and looking back I realise it was only a few weeks after my insomnia started that the TERRIFYING events I have related began. No doubt some unclean spirit had tried, in vain, to possess me before finally settling on that cold, white monolith in my kitchen for it's macabre residence.

So troubling were my dreams that I went bleary eyed toward my kitchen to fetch myself water to calm my nerves & slake my thirst and yet, even as I advanced, I could see some sort of light coming from my, now doorless, kitchen. As I advanced past the splintered 'victim' of my drunken rage on that distant urine-soaked night when the fiend had finally acknowledged its presence, I fancied that I perceived a dim ghostly glow coming from the fridge! Again it's door cracked open a little!

I AM NOT MAKING THIS UP!

Quickly and with my bare feet slipping on the tiles I slammed the door shut.

As I stepped slowly back into the gloom I remember my feet were chilled as they slid about in pools of what must have been ectoplasm that had oozed from the evil, ageing example of white goods that the previous owner of my flat had left behind in a 'midnight flit'. No doubt too petrified to leave neither a forwarding address nor balance of payment for my new, long-suffering Landlord.

Suddenly and quite without warning the door cracked open, a little, of its own accord! I swear on our Julie's eyes that I could actually hear the contents of the refrigerator shift about inside & settle within...

Again and again I slammed the door shut only for the foodstuffs packed tightly within to move and that eerie glow to emit from behind the mildewed magnetic strip like some apparition from a marbled mausoleum!

I marvelled in mute horror as I began to realise that the light from within would turn itself on & off each time I closed the door and also when it opened again! What unseen intelligence could be causing this?

I knew I had gone too far with my uncanny experiments when SUDDENLY the door burst open as almost all the contents of the, now groaning, appliance spewed onto the sodden floor!

"# Me" I ejaculated &
slowly registered, as my breath hung like fog about me, that the inside of my sinister LG CoolECO 3000 was distinctly colder on the inside than the outside! Don't believe me? Then how come there were actual ICICLES hanging from within! Eh?

Surely a sign of supernatural activity.

The very next morning I rang the council to demand their Bulky Bob remove the unquiet spirit & it's sinister coffin from my domain forthwith or I shall purge my flat with fire. This they duly did that very same afternoon (such alacrity on their part only goes to prove the veracity of my tale as well as implicate local government into this conspiracy).

It should not have surprised me that, after I explained the situation fully to the two burly young men who arrived with the aforementioned Bob, I distinctly heard, as they swiftly exited with their Demonic Burden, one whisper to the other "# Me, Keith, I'm glad you were with me on this job -I was well scared in there!" (That such fear could be inspired in such 'Hard-Knocks' as it had in me only goes to prove that ghosts can terrify both those blessed in brawn or brain alike).

Not long after they left I invited two unexpected callers into my now lighter, brighter apartment.

One was an Exorcist (apparently employed by the NHS, if her ID tag hanging from the lanyard around her neck was to be believed?) and the other (disguised as a policeman) her Acolyte.

I have had unsurprisingly untroubled sleep of late & LOTS OF IT now that I very regularly take the potion that the Exorcist left & chuckle to myself as when I happily waved them both off at the front door that evening. The Exorcist cheerfully speaking about 'care in the community ' or something and her Acolyte admonishing me: "...& leave off the ale for a bit, chum, yeah?"

So Endeth my (TRUE)
Tale of Woe... keep safe X

posted on Mar, 18 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Thank you Simon for making this site. Have been a lurker for 15yrs and just signed up. Awesome resource with an incredible brain trust of sorts.

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Hi Simon!
Found this website a few years back and I couldn't believe how much information about almost anything is here. Didn't have the courage to create an account and post until now.
I've been to Salisbury last year to visit a friend, we went to see the Stonehenge site and had a look in the nearby fields, to see if there's any crop circles around. Unfortunately af that time, we couldn't see anything.
Looking forward to read as many threads and subjects across the whole spectrum.

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Hi Simon, I'm Galaxsee. Thank you for the forums.

a reply to: SimonGray

posted on May, 24 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=95749]SimonGray
Ancient thread and I guess Simon isnt the owner anymore.

edit on Mon, 24 May 2021 17:49:26 -0500495America/ChicagoMonday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
After 17 pages of reading, I see Simon is no longer the owner. I still wanted to stop by this post and say thanks for starting this site, I think I may like it here.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
thanks, Simon.a reply to: SimonGray

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Hello SimonGray, nice to meet the new owners.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Thank you very much for all you have done in Area 51, but I have to be honest, I have a split mind, I see everything, hear everything, we are in the age of disinformation warfare, sometimes you get the true disguise as false and vice versa.
I know a little bit about you, if you are you lol, I'm sure you are you. excuse my back and forward but I have to ask, when is humanity going to be ready for the true, some people will collapse if they hear the true, not everyone is ready, some are past ready, and the not knowing the absolutes, makes them skeptics and regress to a search with no answers. It is exhausting to regress, there is no way to unseen what you saw.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I have a million questions, I am sure the supernatural exist, but until what extent is necessary in the natural existence? I believe, there is got to be more to life, than just live a life, there is got to be some absolutely beautiful thing we are all missing, that needs to be uncover, why is that stories of hunted refrigerators are more popular than Jesus Christ? look, when the time comes and I think it will come soon, we are going to be confronted with monsters, but should we be getting stronger with the faith that conquers all evil, posses, scary, ungodly. If you have 2 dogs, and one is bad, the other is good, what dog are you going to feed so it grows real big? I will feed the good dog, so it can be by my side, when the bad dog get destructive. Please I am not attacking anyone, I am just expressing my point of view. I hope someone gets my point of view, the devil dress in sheep clothing.

posted on Sep, 7 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Haha good one, I rather like Wilts, I would say Avebury is my fave bit, the road through the stones is awesome, but I also like the White horse at Uffington.

Simon Gray, huh, sounds like a proper name for a paranormal investigator
I will forever imagine you wearing a cravat and velvet jacket now

posted on Oct, 14 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
"we're not worthy, we're not worthy"

lulz, in all seriousness though, my sincerest tip of the hat to you good sir 👏

The interwebs wouldnt be the same without ya!

✌️&🖤

posted on Jan, 12 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Hello creator. My name is UncleAnimal. It is nice to meet you.

posted on Aug, 18 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   
It is an honor to meet you. Thank you for providing this website to interact with people on in the discussion of the appropriate topics.

posted on Aug, 25 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Thank you for creating such a website where things out-of-the-norms are being talked with. Thank you and Blessed be.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Did you go to Skinwalker Ranch or am I thinking of someone else on this site?

posted on Aug, 30 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Hello Simon, thanks for starting this place, I've been lurking for decades now, never posted due to the nature of my career at the time. It's great to have a place where free speech exists.

posted on Dec, 26 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Thank you for creating the website. I hope that there is no such very strict rules. It is too much, you know.

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join