It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I welcome all debunkers to this, Top 5 Conspiracy Theories That Are True! *VIDEO*

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
All of the things listed are real, but Northwoods was an idea that wasnt used. It was a plot with no action, so shouldn't be on the list. Government has no problems coming up with horrific ideas. If every bad or evil idea thought up and planned but not enacted were considered a Conspiracy Theory the list would be endless.

Northwoods fits the dictionary definition of conspiracy.. They conspired behind the scenes to change our world. They got rejected, but conspiring is the only way to describe what they did.

Northwood is more conspiracy history than theory.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: mahatche

originally posted by: neo96
RT ?

Here is this video from RussiaTV saying xyz

Who needs to 'debunk' Russia's mouthpiece.

That does it by itself.

RT is state owned news and i don't trust it, but everything discussed in this video also exists outside of it. The Russian government might have it's own reason for putting it together in a neat list for their tv audiance, but independent research won't require much effort since they have been declassified, and can be found on any trusted source you may have.

Look regardless of who owns RT the information presented in this particular video is available to all so as you say anybody can look into it.

This is one of those instances where you dont want to throw the baby out with the bath water.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Look at you guys. How cute. Is literally everyone in this thread posting from their high school library computer?

First off, Conspiracy Theory is a Newspeak term. So already your making your self out to be non-credible.

As long as you keep calling these "theories" you are hurting your own "cause".

First off, MK ultra is not a theory, it is fact. Operation PaperClip is also not a theory, but fact.

Please, by all means, keep poisoning your own "truth movement" by using Newspeak terms like were already in a Orwellian night mare.
edit on 24-6-2014 by Revelations29 because: typo

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 28 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
Great thread! When I joined ATS I was expecting the majority of threads to be along this line, and I was disappointed to encounter so many "forum slider" type looking threads like the ones on mundane new aircraft or Obama stuff that would seem much better suited to websites such as "Jane's Defense Weekly" or the "Huffington Post".

Even though the phrases "conspiracy theorist" and "truth investigator" essentially have the same meaning, the former is considered slander by the majority and prevents many from being the latter. Paradoxical. Or, they have just done a good job as outlined in my sig below..........

I came to ATS looking for crazies to laugh at, but found respect for the different types of thinkers here.

ATS has been around a long time, and talking the same old conspiracies gets repetitive. There are only so many worth considering. Hoaxes and disinformation make up the majority.

If you came to ATS to laugh at crazies, doesn't that say more about yourself than any intended targets?

People know the truth about "so called" "conspiracy topics" keep rehashing them because the general public is still buying the corporate controlled MSM propaganda and they are not yet critically thinking for themselves.............and it is somewhat frustrating.

People will stop talking the truth about the alien contact at Roswell and the massive plot behind the Kennedy assassination when these things and many others are more accepted by more in society, the real investigations happen, the real culprits/groups are at least identified so their wings can be clipped.

It is a sign of how brainwashed the population is that truth investigator's get labelled with the pejorative "conspiracy theorist".

However those who intentionally mislead the public, though they have my forgiveness, will suffer eventually as not allowing humankind to thrive, which includes covering up/lying about important issues to humankind, is one of the greatest sins for which the soul will inadvertently pay.

posted on Jun, 29 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
You can tell the one about media coverage is still in force today. Just look at the money trail and

'SPONSORED' Coverage.

posted on Jun, 30 2014 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Great thread! When I joined ATS I was expecting the majority of threads to be along this line, and I was disappointed to encounter so many "forum slider" type looking threads like the ones on mundane new aircraft or Obama stuff that would seem much better suited to websites such as "Jane's Defense Weekly" or the "Huffington Post".

Even though the phrases "conspiracy theorist" and "truth investigator" essentially have the same meaning, the former is considered slander by the majority and prevents many from being the latter. Paradoxical. Or, they have just done a good job as outlined in my sig below..........

I came to ATS looking for crazies to laugh at, but found respect for the different types of thinkers here.

ATS has been around a long time, and talking the same old conspiracies gets repetitive. There are only so many worth considering. Hoaxes and disinformation make up the majority.

If you came to ATS to laugh at crazies, doesn't that say more about yourself than any intended targets?

People know the truth about "so called" "conspiracy topics" keep rehashing them because the general public is still buying the corporate controlled MSM propaganda and they are not yet critically thinking for themselves.............and it is somewhat frustrating.

People will stop talking the truth about the alien contact at Roswell and the massive plot behind the Kennedy assassination when these things and many others are more accepted by more in society, the real investigations happen, the real culprits/groups are at least identified so their wings can be clipped.

It is a sign of how brainwashed the population is that truth investigator's get labelled with the pejorative "conspiracy theorist".

However those who intentionally mislead the public, though they have my forgiveness, will suffer eventually as not allowing humankind to thrive, which includes covering up/lying about important issues to humankind, is one of the greatest sins for which the soul will inadvertently pay.

Well said..It is frustrating but giving up cant be an option.

originally posted by: Enlighten3d
You can tell the one about media coverage is still in force today. Just look at the money trail and

'SPONSORED' Coverage.

Yeah I know what you mean. Operation Mockingbird is well in effect and IMO already spread deep into the net and websites such as this and even reddit.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Yea I'm sure it does. I won't won't pretend all theories are equal though, some are bat# crazy. I also watch more #ty B movies than hollywood blockbusters for the simple fact I enjoy laughing.

I've never used conspiracy theory as a bad word. to me it means you have a theory about people conspiring behind the scenes. I have plenty of those theories myself. I don't dismiss all theories, just the crazies.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiM3LoRd

originally posted by: neo96
RT ?

Here is this video from RussiaTV saying xyz

Who needs to 'debunk' Russia's mouthpiece.

That does it by itself.

RT is state owned news and i don't trust it, but everything discussed in this video also exists outside of it. The Russian government might have it's own reason for putting it together in a neat list for their tv audiance, but independent research won't require much effort since they have been declassified, and can be found on any trusted source you may have.

Look regardless of who owns RT the information presented in this particular video is available to all so as you say anybody can look into it.

This is one of those instances where you dont want to throw the baby out with the bath water.

Ok, thanks for telling me exactly what I said. The guy dismissed it for being RT, I said they exist outside RT so the fact that it's RT doesn't matter.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I don't think there's much argument that sometimes there are "conspiracies," however you want to define them. But it's interesting that the conspiracies mentioned are only found out way, way after the fact, and aren't so obvious that they draw any attention to themselves.

So the question becomes, if your favorite contemporary conspiracy is so real and insidious, how come a dumb slob like you knows about it? It tends to make me think that the crazy conspiracies everybody gets all wound up about are fictional and don't exist, while there are plenty of other conspiracies running out there that nobody has a clue about.

Find THOSE conspiracies. Not just the obvious ones. Because they're probably a lot of nonsense.

posted on Jul, 9 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
I don't think there's much argument that sometimes there are "conspiracies," however you want to define them. But it's interesting that the conspiracies mentioned are only found out way, way after the fact, and aren't so obvious that they draw any attention to themselves.

So the question becomes, if your favorite contemporary conspiracy is so real and insidious, how come a dumb slob like you knows about it? It tends to make me think that the crazy conspiracies everybody gets all wound up about are fictional and don't exist, while there are plenty of other conspiracies running out there that nobody has a clue about.

Find THOSE conspiracies. Not just the obvious ones. Because they're probably a lot of nonsense.

What you think is obvious after the fact might not have been so accepted at the time.

The point is to remember that what was once though to be crazy is now know so what we now think is crazy might also be fact in the future.

If you told the people of the 50's and 60's about MKultra do you think they would have believed you? Please, they would have painter tar all over you and feathered you till you looked like a stunt double for big bird on sesame street.

Just because you cant comprehend something happening doesnt mean it cant happen it just means you cant comprehend it. Big difference.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join