It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I welcome all debunkers to this, Top 5 Conspiracy Theories That Are True! *VIDEO*

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

Wait what ?

Forget who was behind the Castro government ?

That was Russia.

Forget who was supplying the Cuban government with weapons of mass destruction ?

That was Russia.

Forget who was parking their nukes 90 miles off the American coast during the same era ?

That was Russia.

RT has EXACTLY ZERO credibility.

Besides for all anyone knows that is Russians FSB you know they were the KG use to be.

Never mind evil America.

Terrorism 'doesn't exist'.

And the CIA is behind 'everything'.

For the love of aqua buddah.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I thought it went pretty well.. Nice find.
F

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Great thread! When I joined ATS I was expecting the majority of threads to be along this line, and I was disappointed to encounter so many "forum slider" type looking threads like the ones on mundane new aircraft or Obama stuff that would seem much better suited to websites such as "Jane's Defense Weekly" or the "Huffington Post".

Even though the phrases "conspiracy theorist" and "truth investigator" essentially have the same meaning, the former is considered slander by the majority and prevents many from being the latter. Paradoxical. Or, they have just done a good job as outlined in my sig below..........

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I'd like to think I'm a conspiracy factist.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Ok, so if something is factual then it is just history and not a conspiracy theory anymore....

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
All of the things listed are real, but Northwoods was an idea that wasnt used. It was a plot with no action, so shouldn't be on the list. Government has no problems coming up with horrific ideas. If every bad or evil idea thought up and planned but not enacted were considered a Conspiracy Theory the list would be endless.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Do not damn the Russian people because you don't like their government or sponsored media. Would you like the Russian people to judge you based on who is President right now, or solely based on what is reported on NPR?

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Back to 'reality' and our human history from all over the world that is full of justified acts of violence upon each other in the pursuit of getting what we want. We, humans are capable of instigating any act in the pursuit of a perceived gain, which often comes at the expense of those who cannot defend themselves at the time of it occurring.

THE REAL PROBLEM... Human Nature, most humans still hold onto the belief that humanity is more humane than what it actually is, the most violent, depraved species the planet has yet to evolve. How do you think we became the dominate species on this planet. Are you hiding in a cave right now with a large cat with big white teeth lurking around the entrance?

We evolved to become the predator of predators and our present global economic and political systems and the cultures they create to protect themselves like the CIA, KGB, etc are a direct reflection of this.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: subtopia

The predator of predators... Well said

it's like the human race is killing anything it perceives as a threat. And now it sees itself as a threat. If we are programmed to kill any animal that is a threat to us and we are the last threat that makes for an interesting discourse in irony.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TiM3LoRd

Number one, lol parents did not do acid back in the day. The number is so insignificantly small (talking about parents of teens and 20s, those involved in the movement).

Number two: The movement is dead. It died long ago. The evolution (at least, that branch of it) ended long ago. This from one who was there.

The movement that began in the 60s was pretty much all but dead during the 70s, by the time the 80s rolled around pretty much all the "hippys" of the 60s were either OD'd, homeless or sold out. Most sold out...The realities of living, raising children and dealing with daily stresses resulted in a sell-out.

Many became disillusioned; The movement was not realistic. A country based on drugs, sex and rock and roll was just not very realistic, not very "functional".

Pretty much followed the adage: If you are under 30 and not a liberal, you have no heart. If you are over 30 and not a conservative, you have no brain. Granted, many of the flower generation remained liberals, but many became ardent conservatives.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TiM3LoRd

Yes, shocked me when I first realized this, yet once you accept it you begin the journey of learning to reasonably respond to it. Lucky we have more than one mind uploaded into our brains during gestation to consider the reality in which we exist.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinke

I like how you turn dosing unwilling participants with Syphilis and Acid into a positive. Disinformation at its finest.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
To those bashing the source for being RussiaToday, this list is nothing new - it has been presented before as conspiracies that have been proven true.

Regarding Allen Dulles, he should be ranked as one of the top masterminds of conspiring against his own nation - he's linked to the Kennedy assassination, carried on numerous affairs while in office, and along with his brother John Foster, plotted violent coups against world leaders from the Congo, Cuba, Guatemala, and thrust us into Viet Nam. He was the epitome of American corporate aggression.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas

Do not damn the Russian people because you don't like their government or sponsored media. Would you like the Russian people to judge you based on who is President right now, or solely based on what is reported on NPR?

Oh Hell

Yes I can, and YES I WILL.

Think ATS is one way 'bashing' ?

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I feel sorry for you.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TiM3LoRd

originally posted by: iunlimited491
I'd say, Reptilian Illuminati Shape-shifters are in fact, Very real. (o_O' )

Its only real if it can be proved to be real.

That is very strange logic right there.. and exactly the reason that evil is allowed to persist. Now I am not saying the shape shifters exists - I personally don't believe that, but to say that something is not real unless it is proven to be real is simply not true.

By your logic the experiments on the black community to study the effects of syphilis were not real whilst they were happening because it was not proven. It only became real 25 years after the experiments ended when it was proven. I hope you see how ridiculous that logic is and that you will adjust your thinking accordingly.

edit on 23/6/2014 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 23/6/2014 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
WTF RT?

I always thought it was "serious" channel but I *facepalmed* at the introduction.

They want to be cool for 16 year olds...what a shame.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
All of the things listed are real, but Northwoods was an idea that wasnt used. It was a plot with no action, so shouldn't be on the list. Government has no problems coming up with horrific ideas. If every bad or evil idea thought up and planned but not enacted were considered a Conspiracy Theory the list would be endless.

That's a very astute observation that many supposed experts seem to ignore. The bigger part, however, is that it describes the mindset that has been used in the US for ages, that the ends justify the means. Furthermore, the perceived threat that was created by the same people that created Northwoods, was perceived and never really existed. Yet we keep fighting it to this day. Hmmmmm.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
RT ?

Here is this video from RussiaTV saying xyz

Who needs to 'debunk' Russia's mouthpiece.

That does it by itself.

RT is state owned news and i don't trust it, but everything discussed in this video also exists outside of it. The Russian government might have it's own reason for putting it together in a neat list for their tv audiance, but independent research won't require much effort since they have been declassified, and can be found on any trusted source you may have.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
Great thread! When I joined ATS I was expecting the majority of threads to be along this line, and I was disappointed to encounter so many "forum slider" type looking threads like the ones on mundane new aircraft or Obama stuff that would seem much better suited to websites such as "Jane's Defense Weekly" or the "Huffington Post".

Even though the phrases "conspiracy theorist" and "truth investigator" essentially have the same meaning, the former is considered slander by the majority and prevents many from being the latter. Paradoxical. Or, they have just done a good job as outlined in my sig below..........

I came to ATS looking for crazies to laugh at, but found respect for the different types of thinkers here.

ATS has been around a long time, and talking the same old conspiracies gets repetitive. There are only so many worth considering. Hoaxes and disinformation make up the majority.

Huffington post annoys me, but discussing a huffington post article with members of ATS will still give plenty of interesting points. Some post mainstream news here to see if anyone smells bull#. I don't mind it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join