It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I welcome all debunkers to this, Top 5 Conspiracy Theories That Are True! *VIDEO*

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TiM3LoRd

I was always under the impression the counter culture movement of the 60's started as a result of mind altering drugs.

Drugs derailed the counter culture (imo). Addiction is a full time occupation. Hard to counter anything when you are busy feeding the monkey.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrflipjr
Well, that's it. I am now officially crawling into my rabbit hole and disappearing from society. Goodbye.

Remember, the Matrix isn't real and they can't tell you who you are.

"Really good noodles." --Neo

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   

I think the time travel stuff was more Philadelphia experiment and project montaulk. also the stargate programs and the rest.

A-ha, I see....so any of those been proven true?

I think I got confused between the words Montaulk and MKUltra, similar letters, entirely different beasts!

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I was always under the impression the counter culture movement of the 60's started as a result of mind altering drugs.

Drugs derailed the counter culture (imo). Addiction is a full time occupation. Hard to counter anything when you are busy feeding the monkey.

Agreed.

I think the push to decriminalize certain drugs might be an interesting angle to follow given that previous statement.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: solargeddon

I think the time travel stuff was more Philadelphia experiment and project montaulk. also the stargate programs and the rest.

A-ha, I see....so any of those been proven true?

No documents that have been declassified if thats what you mean but the usual suspects of ex military that say they used to work on the projects online.

I think I got confused between the words Montaulk and MKUltra, similar letters, entirely different beasts!

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Drugs you say....
How many states now allow POT as a rec drug?

I smell a turd in the making, history repeting itself?

This now legal substance was allowed/passed by our own gov. makes me wonder...

S&F on the OP. Starts the brain working yet again....

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I think the push to decriminalize certain drugs might be an interesting angle to follow given that previous statement.

Yah, damn alcohol conglomerates anyway. They been enjoying the monopoly for so long…

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Interesting.

Alcohol is still poisoning people, but now the government and corporations learned it can make billions off of people consuming alcohol, while slowly poisoning them.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Tuskegee syphilis experiment is not a conspiracy, it is a historical fact!
The government admits to it.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Some of those aren't even conspiracy theories...they are just plain fact.

Like the Tuskagee Syphilis experiments...it is a fact, the government has acknowledged it and has publicly apologized for it.

The worst part of that experiment was that the treatment for Syphilis was discovered during the experiment phase...and they still decided not to treat it to see what the results would be.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

I don't think the OP was trying to bash on debunkers; just the irrational ones that debunk everything without a second thought, then attack the OP. BTW there are irrational people on both sides of the spectrum, so instead of focusing on just one small part of the OP, how about we all play nice and just discuss the topic at hand.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Tuskegee syphilis experiment is not a conspiracy, it is a historical fact!
The government admits to it.

Umm it was a confirmed fact of a conspiracy to infect these people and follow their lives without the victims knowledge. Think for yourself about how they could have hoodwinked the victims if it was NOT a conspiracy????

The people known as debunker's come across as loons sometimes trying to claim (and with not well thought out logic of the reality) that the ones calling out conspiracist's and their evil conspiracies are the ones who are nuts.

edit on 22-6-2014 by Justoneman because: needed more explanation

edit on 22-6-2014 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The Tuskegee experiment was definitely fact. I was taught about it in my sociology classes in college.
edit on 22-6-2014 by Voyaging because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: solargeddon

Project Stargate is true...
Remote Viewing, Telepathy & all sorts of Psychic ability was tested, successfully at that!!!

I tried to find a link but the FOIA.CIA.GOV website didn't have documents to download, we would have to request them, but apparently there is over 100,000 pages worth!!!

I don't think it was a Conspiracy Theory though, just ATS government work that they eventually shared!!!

Peace Solar!!!

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Those are a drop In the bucket. Paperclip, Ajax, assassination of JFK, and others come to mind.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
The women in that vid reminded me why I threw my tv out, she's just like those jerks on british tv who ask a question then immediately butt in when the guy tries to answer.

Be interesting to see how this thread goes

Hawk, you sure you're not talking about Bill O'reilly?

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
yea, and chemtrails are so hard to believe...

Anyways good thread. I learned a few thing I'm going to start reading a little more about. Thnks

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
RT ?

Here is this video from RussiaTV saying xyz

Who needs to 'debunk' Russia's mouthpiece.

That does it by itself.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Sources:

1. Operation Northwoods
www.wanttoknow.info...

2. U.S. Military Wanted to Provoke War With Cuba
abcnews.go.com...

3. Justification for U.S. Military Intervention in Cuba
www.ratical.org...

4. Operation Northwoods FBI documents
www.muckrock.com...

9/11 was an inside job!

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

They are not going to post here.

debunkers choose only weak silly arguments to engage in.

Not solid facts from public declassified government/military files and mainstream news paper quotes.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join