It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People who say "Don't want pregnacy?! Don't have sex!"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: wayforward
a reply to: CaptainHook

Don't want a car accident? Then stop driving! Uh... no. I don't want a car accident and yet I'll keep on driving. Oh, and some people like to drive cars just for fun and no other reason. I wonder if that's some sort of big no-no since they could have an accident and die.

And yet, with driving, there is no very extreme instinct to drive resulting in a very constant and extreme distracted feeling if the urges are not filled. Yet even then I say go ahead and drive.

Cars are inanimate objects, another car will not appear from driving it.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
First...I won't preach my morals and in fact, my wife and I had sex before marriage...many times. I have nothing against that and I believe prevention is the best form of birth control. Prevention including condoms and the pill.

However...I understand the opposing mind-set. They really mean that we should aspire to avoid sex before marriage or at least, be old enough to have and support a child. And they are correct. They are saying that the only absolute way to avoid the problems of becoming a teenage mother/father is to not have sex. That is accurate. However...while that is a good thing to aspire to...it isn't always (or usually) possible. In the event it isn't possible...choose the next safest form of birth control/protection. If that doesn't work...etc. If you decide to take a risk...you are responsible if you bet wrong.

I don't know why we, as a society seem to have a problem with having something we aspire to. I try to be a great father, husband, worker, etc. Many times, I hit a bump in the road but I wake up the next day and aspire again. Isn't that what we should be doing? Aspire to a high goal, and acceptance of not always reaching that goal? Shouldn't we have such goals instead of saying...I'm good enough?

Maybe that is at least part of what is wrong with society today.
edit on 6/25/2014 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 09:14 PM
link   
there is always "pulling out"

seriously, though, what about all the TRAUMA caused to women who do have abortions?

no one talks about: Woman Behind Roe v. Wade: “I’m Dedicating My Life to Overturning It”

www.lifenews.com...

many involved in the abortion industry are now fighting it.

it is a form of blood sacrifice that is putting curses upon humanity…

meanwhile you have witches saying it is their right as part of religious freedom….

and they are using aborted fetuses in foods!

something is not right…

sex is not so important that we as a people should support abortion.

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Avoiding Foods, Beverages and Vaccines Containing Aborted Fetal Cells

As recently as May, Pepsi ignored concerns and criticism from dozens of pro-life groups and tens of thousands of pro-life people who voiced their opposition to PepsiCo contracting with biotech company Senomyx even after it was found to be testing their food additives using fetal cells from abortions.

"The company's key flavor programs focus on the discovery and development of savory, sweet and salt flavor ingredients that are intended to allow for the reduction of MSG, sugar and salt in food and beverage products," the Senomyx web site says. "Using isolated human taste receptors, we created proprietary taste receptor-based assay systems that provide a biochemical or electronic readout when a flavor ingredient interacts with the receptor."

Debi Vinnedge, of the pro-life group Children of God for Life, explained,
"What they don't tell the public is that they are using HEK 293 -- human embryonic kidney cells taken from an electively aborted baby to produce those receptors. They could have easily chosen animal, insect, or other morally obtained human cells expressing the G protein for taste receptors."
In August 2010, PepsiCo entered into a four-year agreement with Senomyx for the development of artificial high-potency sweeteners for PepsiCo beverages. Under the contract, PepsiCo is paying $30 million to Senomyx for the research and future royalties on PepsiCo products sold using Senomyx technology. When the prolife group wrote both companies requesting they use one of several non-objectionable, viable cell lines listed in their patents, Senomyx did not respond. PepsiCo did reply however and insisted that its use of the research from Senomyx would produce "great tasting, lower-calorie beverages."

The following products are manufactured using aborted fetal cells:

PEPSI BEVERAGES
- All Pepsi soft drinks
- Sierra Mist soft drinks
- Mountain Dew soft drinks
- Mug root beer and other soft drinks
- No Fear beverages
- Ocean Spray beverages
- Seattle's Best Coffee
- Tazo beverages
- AMP Energy beverages
- Aquafina water
- Aquafina flavored beverages
- DoubleShot energy beverages
- Frappuccino beverages
- Lipton tea and other beverages
- Propel beverages
- SoBe beverages
- Gatorade beverages
- Fiesta Miranda beverages
- Tropicana juices and beverages

NESTLE PRODUCTS
- All coffee creamers
- Maggi Brand instant soups, bouillon cubes, ketchups, sauces, seasoning, instant noodles

KRAFT - CADBURY ADAMS PRODUCTS
- Black Jack chewing gum
- Bubbaloo bubble gum
- Bubblicious bubble gum
- Chiclets
- Clorets
- Dentyne
- Freshen Up Gum
- Sour Cherry Gum (Limited)
- Sour Apple Gum (Limited)
- Stride
- Trident

CADBURY ADAMS CANDIES
- Sour Cherry Blasters
- Fruit Mania
- Bassett's Liquorice All sorts
- Maynards Wine Gum
- Swedish Fish
- Swedish Berries
- Juicy Squirts
- Original Gummies
- Fuzzy Peach
- Sour Chillers
- Sour Patch Kids
- Mini Fruit Gums

OTHER CADBURY ADAMS PRODUCTS
- Certs breath mints
- Halls Cough Drops

NEOCUTIS PRODUCTS
This company produces anti wrinkle creams that contain cells from a 14 week gestation aborted male baby. Following is the list of the creams, but we recommend a full boycott of all Neocutis Products.

-Bio-Gel Prevedem Journee
-Bio-Serum Lumiere
-Bio Restorative Skin Cream

VACCINES
-MMR II (Merck)
-ProQuad (MMR + Chickenpox -- Merck)
-Varivax (Chickenpox -- Merck)
-Pentacel (Polio + DTaP + HiB -- Sanofi Pasteur)
-Vaqta (Hepatitis-A -- Merck)
-Havrix (Hepatitis-A -- Glaxo SmithKline)
-Twinrix (Hepatitis-A and B combo -- Glaxo)
-Zostavax (Shingles -- Merck)
-Imovax (Rabies -- Sanofi Pasteur)

OTHER MEDICINES:
-Pulmozyme (Cystic Fibrosis -- Genetech)
-Enbrel (Rheumatoid Arthritis -- Amgen)

posted on Jun, 25 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
People should say:

"Fall in love. Get married! Have KIDS!!!"

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
very true op women and men are hardwired for it. To deny it is the same as denying food..

posted on Jun, 26 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Freenrgy2

The only one who should control a person's body is that person. "Forcing" people to do anything is what created all the messes that exist on earth in the first place.

Force is what breeds lack of self control. It is those people out there that view their bodies as everything but a vessel for other's control that have the most self control in general.

edit on 26-6-2014 by OrphanApology because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join