It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I like the new Pope, but, how long before they get rid of him?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I like everything about the new pope so far.

He's got some balls. He's coming out about one of the most powerful mafia organizations in the world and their right in his back yard.

He's also spoken out about many other things. I like his intelligence and what he's been talking about.

Honestly he seems like an honest person.

But we all know what that means, the power elite will step in and he will go in an accident or have scandalous information to destroy him.

We all know the papal prophesies and Nostradamus qutrains, my question to you is what do you make of it all really?

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion
Strange you posted this just after I watched a vid by Jordan Maxwell where he shows pictures of the pope (not the current one) bowing to the mafia leaders. And as Jordan said "why would a pope bow to the mafia?"

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
He's playing his part on the grand chessboard imo.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: VoidHawk

These mafia organizations are no joke.

The Jews, and Italians are a serious powerhouse.

They have their own intelligence operations.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
with no particular reasoning at work....
I speculate Francis will only be the Pope for 3 1/2 years

He has the Aura of Cancer about him...he just oozes disease of the body by his posture and the skin of his face

cancer or a collapse of his immunity system, I just can't say for certain

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

company line all the way from the pope. of course he is against bad things in society that especially bring harm.
still not exactly revelations. more a steady ship.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The new Pope is massively hypocritical. He's telling rich corporations to get rid of their wealth like it says in The Bible, but meanwhile the Catholic Church is the richest organization on the planet.

I like that he refuses many of the expensive trappings of the position, but he'd come across a lot less hypocritical if he stopped telling others to stop doing exactly what the Catholic Church does.

He also needs to hold sexually abusive priests and other Church members accountable, expose them, and give them to law enforcement to deal with, instead of continuing the massive cover up that's been going on for centuries.

He should also make a formal apology and restitution for the past wrongs of the Catholic Church.

Apart from all that, he's great

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

But we all know what that means, the power elite will step in and he will go in an accident or have scandalous information to destroy him.

Or,

He is running a diversionary ruse.

He might be acting on orders from TPTB.

The "Mafias" have a PR problem just like anybody else.

posted on Jun, 21 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Honestly he seems like an honest person.

He is also a Jesuit, one of the more infamous groups of the church. Despite the positive media attention, I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him but that goes for any pope imho, Jesuit or otherwise....

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
The new Pope is massively hypocritical. He's telling rich corporations to get rid of their wealth like it says in The Bible, but meanwhile the Catholic Church is the richest organization on the planet.

It is important to remember that Pope Francis is not the only player in the Catholic Church who wields authority. That, and the fact the "richest organization" he is now part of predates him. Ultimately to use the wealth of the Catholic Church to call the Pope hypocritical is equivalent to calling a certain basketball team appeasers because their former head made racist comments.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Pope Pledges Support For Gypsies

VATICAN CITY — Pope Benedict XVI listened to Gypsies recount their way of life at a first-ever papal audience for them at the Vatican on Saturday, decried their persecution by the Nazis during World War II and called on Europe to help end centuries of rejection for the Roma people.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

THis is kinda huge news but i really dont know if it actually means anything.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Good for him for saying what needs to be said. Burning a 5-year old to prove a point? The mafia syndicate that did this needs to be dealt with, and since no one is doing it he's speaking out. However, this likely means he will be assassinated if he doesn't die of old age first. He should not be riding in open carriages or vehicles. I've always had the feeling this pope will have a short reign but to not use better security at this time would be extremely careless.

By the way, isn't this the last pope in St Malachy's prophecy? And isn't he supposed to be evil? I don't see either of those things holding true but I believe that is what the prophecy says (not 100% on that). He seems like a good guy and I don't see him being the last pope. If they failed to replace him upon death the Catholic Church would dissolve. If he survives an assassination attempt that would otherwise be unlikely to survive I may rethink that, but for now this prophecy doesn't seem to be coming true.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Dianec

The Catholic Church has an advantage,

Information.

What information they have we have no idea but apparently it's incredibly powerful.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Talk about fence sitting !!!

My opinion is extremely divided when it comes to Francis. On one hand, he was the Leader of the Jesuits and that makes him not trust worthy. On the other hand, he's said and done things that are so unlike any other Popes before him that he does stand out as being positively different.

So, either we are being lied to by a mastermind or he will eventually be assassinated.

My two nickels worth. (Cents being gone here in Canada..)

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SonoftheSun

Yeah I'm not sure what to make of it.

It's something we need to pay attention to as butters because these symbols are not meaningless.

posted on Jun, 22 2014 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Ok I read a bit on Malacy's prophecy. Evidently he had a vision of an untold time of tribulation when the Pope would quit Rome, and upon leaving would walk over the bodies of dead Priests. Malachy did not match a particular pope to this but it would fit the destruction and judgement of the Vatican.

I don't know how big this mafia he just excommunicated is but I'm sure he has at minimum gotten a verbal price on his head. I also don't know if excommunicating them harms them financially. Regardless, some egos will be bruised and they may try to strike back in a way that hurts the church as a whole. I'm sure they wouldn't pull a terrorism thing as that would be the end of them, but I doubt they will stand aside if their interests are at all at stake. That place is truly a mystery to me. I bet it would be a trip to visit.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Mobsters don't care about being 'excommunicated'. And all they'll do is go to mass and receive communion anyways and ignore the excommunication. They'll say ... 'the pope excommunicated mobsters and I'm just a legitimate businessman'.

Seriously .. Pope Francis' mass excommunication means nothing.

The only thing that will upset the mobsters is if someone goes after their power and money.

Having the pope say what he did ... that means nothing to them and it won't affect them at all. And it won't keep them from Mass or the sacraments either. They'll just say ... 'it doesn't apply to me. Prove that I"m a mobster'. No one can prove it. So life will continue on.

new topics

top topics

join