It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I believe all animals can think.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: anonentity

I won't take statins. I know too much about them. I don't worry about cholesterol levels much, I would rather get the body to use the LDL than to alter the concentrations the way they are doing it. I'm trying to figure out how to fix the problem, not treat the symptoms. The cell function is being blocked and the LDL is not doing what it is supposed to be doing. The right way to address this is to get the cells to respond correctly, not block the LDL from being created. I feel that excess glutamates of a specific type are contributing to this problem. Methylation may not be occurring properly. This might block a cycle. There are a few deficiencies that can contribute to this. But it is too early for me to comment on this, I need to study the subject more.

There are people that know exactly what the problem is but it is more profitable to get people on long term meds. I am thinking that this targets people of European decent. The genetic reduction of an enzyme seems to be a European epigenetic trait. They apparently want all the wealth of those with European genetics it appears.

The main cause is some changes in food chemistry. People who are avoiding gluten while consuming the chemistry are having luck at stopping this, but it really is not gluten, it is that we are consuming lots of similar chemistry in our new fad diet changes. Removing gluten is lowering the amount of glutamines consumed though. It does work.

You will get there, my little pet theory is that after nigh on a million years living in the vicinity of the sea our bodies have developed to use all the elements that occur naturally in the sea food. The moment we started clearing and going inland any food grown on land deficient in one or the other, started a cycle of deficiency in the cells. Disease being the cells attempt to make up the deficiency.Iodine to name but one. But if one element is deficient leached out by rainfall you can be sure many more are as well. Add Franken food into the mix and we have a cluster f@#$%.So think Kelp tablets! which will take three months to get to the cellular level. Sorry going off topic.

posted on Jun, 24 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Everything is alive.

<< 1  2   >>

join